Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll Pop?

One.
- 0 (0%)
Two.
- 0 (0%)
Three.
- 0 (0%)
The world may never know.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 10, 2016, 09:48:36 pm

Pages: 1 ... 478 479 [480] 481 482 ... 612

Author Topic: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Choking your Bad Dragon in the Void)  (Read 390309 times)

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
Re: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Moshpit in the science labs: The Foxhound story)
« Reply #7185 on: October 18, 2016, 01:19:49 am »

Zach is probably in on the action somewhere.

John's just following Tal around with a smirk on his face. "Papa, Actual, Papa, Actual. Or how about Delta Actual Delta? Or Foxtrot Actual Tango Hotel Echo Romeo?"
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
Re: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Moshpit in the science labs: The Foxhound story)
« Reply #7186 on: October 18, 2016, 01:21:03 am »

"My threat to bite Zander's nose off applies to all who's noses I can reasonably bite off."

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #7187 on: October 18, 2016, 01:23:41 am »

"Wear protection then." Zach chimes.

John sniggers.
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7188 on: October 18, 2016, 01:26:32 am »

Jon calmed down a bit, but he's still chuckling a little.

"I can tase them, if you'd like me to."
Perplexicon: A New Arena - Abandoned, but feel free to give it a read.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7189 on: October 18, 2016, 01:27:25 am »

"Actually tazing is a good idea." Tal tazes John with his pentazer.

Romans

• Bay Watcher
  • More of an abstract Concept
    • View Profile
« Reply #7190 on: October 18, 2016, 01:29:17 am »

Returning from the kitchen with a sandwich and chips on a plate in hand. He sits down to eat, "now i'm*chomp* not judgeing but why*chomp* is your first instinct to bite the our noses off??*Chomp* I feel like Freud would have something to say about this*Chomp* this is a good sandwich I tell you."
Crazy??I was crazy once they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy?? I was crazy once, they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy??

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7191 on: October 18, 2016, 01:37:18 am »

"Because nobody expects people to go for the nose. Bleeds a lot also and causes blood to pool in the throat, thereby inhibiting breathing."

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #7192 on: October 18, 2016, 01:41:25 am »

Zach walks in, also with a sandwich. "Yaknow, Tal, John had very little to do with that." Zach floats the pentazer from Tal's hands, "My pentaser now."

Romans

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7193 on: October 18, 2016, 01:42:10 am »

"Because nobody expects people to go for the nose. Bleeds a lot also and causes blood to pool in the throat, thereby inhibiting breathing."
"Huh bloody and well thought out, I like it."
Crazy??I was crazy once they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy?? I was crazy once, they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy??

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7194 on: October 18, 2016, 01:47:04 am »

Tal simply tranqs Zach with a gunpowder charged tranq dart and recovers his tazer. A post-it note is attached to Zach's forehead.

Try that again and I'm breaking every finger in your right hand.

Romans

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7195 on: October 18, 2016, 02:23:26 am »

Zander just snorts at the scene before him, he just finishes his sandwich and starts munching on the chips.

"You would think he would've learned by now."  

Maegil

• Bay Watcher
  • I _drink_ stuff older than you!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7196 on: October 18, 2016, 02:35:14 am »

"Papa, Actual, Papa, Actual. Or how about Delta Actual Delta? Or Foxtrot Actual Tango Hotel Echo Romeo?"
The ICAO phonetic alphabet (also known as NATO phonetic alphabet) has "Alpha" as the first letter.

"Actual" isn't for a letter, but a designation for whomever is currently in command of a unit. It starts being the unit commander's handle, who may have another handle that would only be used for addressing communications to him personally instead of the commander persona. The second-in command has his own handle, but if the something happens to the commander, he becomes "Actual". And so forth, until the last sergeant gets killed, and a corporal or private gets the "Actual" handle.
What does Maegil have in common with a frag grenade?
Answer: does not suffer fools gladly.

Your friendly mysanthropic machete-toting sail-sailing sailor nut job.
Also, a Serial Editor. Just in case, do check my previous post to see if I didn't change or added to it. I do that, a lot...

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #7197 on: October 18, 2016, 03:06:12 am »

"Papa, Actual, Papa, Actual. Or how about Delta Actual Delta? Or Foxtrot Actual Tango Hotel Echo Romeo?"
The ICAO phonetic alphabet (also known as NATO phonetic alphabet) has "Alpha" as the first letter.

"Actual" isn't for a letter, but a designation for whomever is currently in command of a unit. It starts being the unit commander's handle, who may have another handle that would only be used for addressing communications to him personally instead of the commander persona. The second-in command has his own handle, but if the something happens to the commander, he becomes "Actual". And so forth, until the last sergeant gets killed, and a corporal or private gets the "Actual" handle.
((I am aware. I just personally like Actual better.))

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7198 on: October 18, 2016, 09:05:34 am »

"I am Not. A papa."

"Opening a rift is an extremely high energy process. The coding of a custom VAI to handle that would be complex and expensive."

"But, myew realize, it's simply ballistics prediction and identifying weapons...

Also, isn't there something that would power that process in the exoskeleton?"
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7199 on: October 18, 2016, 09:18:58 am »

"Yes, however mingling it with the enchantments will take a bit of effort. As for power. Fusion reactor probably. Inverse Heatsink could help power the enchantments."
Pages: 1 ... 478 479 [480] 481 482 ... 612