Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll Pop?

One.
- 0 (0%)
Two.
- 0 (0%)
Three.
- 0 (0%)
The world may never know.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 10, 2016, 09:48:36 pm

Pages: 1 ... 475 476 [477] 478 479 ... 612

Author Topic: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Choking your Bad Dragon in the Void)  (Read 390248 times)

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
Re: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Moshpit in the science labs: The Foxhound story)
« Reply #7140 on: October 17, 2016, 11:05:23 pm »

Tal herds the kitties and whatever interns seem interested down to the test chamber. Time to make some voidcat amalgams.

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Moshpit in the science labs: The Foxhound story)
« Reply #7141 on: October 17, 2016, 11:23:31 pm »

The adorability was able to lure in a many Interns.

Many realized too late that they've done fucked up.
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7142 on: October 17, 2016, 11:27:54 pm »

With the assorted Bindings coating the room activating and trapping the interns, Tal begins systematically creating voidkitty/human Amalgams.

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7143 on: October 17, 2016, 11:33:31 pm »

The screams could be heard from floors away.

Many shudders at the thoughts of what abominations are being made and decide to not think too hard on it.
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7144 on: October 17, 2016, 11:37:30 pm »

A very female voidcatperson looks at Tal inquisitively for a moment, before shrugging expressively and dismissively.

"Mrrrah...Hmph."

They shrug and ripple a bit.

He looks at an exoskeleton in the catalog in the corner of the room, having developed a black-as-void...probably a suit in the meantime.  Or maybe not, it's hard to tell.

"I need one of those, cut to fit me, an enchanter, and some enchantable flattish surfaces."
« Last Edit: October 17, 2016, 11:46:45 pm by TheBiggerFish »
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7145 on: October 17, 2016, 11:38:48 pm »

((There isn't an exo in the corner of the room. You don't put exos in the same room you have interns.))

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7146 on: October 17, 2016, 11:39:43 pm »

((There isn't an exo in the corner of the room. You don't put exos in the same room you have interns.))
((Fixed, it is now was a gear catalog the entire time.))
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Romans

• Bay Watcher
  • More of an abstract Concept
    • View Profile
« Reply #7147 on: October 17, 2016, 11:46:30 pm »

The screams could be heard from floors away.

Many shudders at the thoughts of what abominations are being made and decide to not think too hard on it.
Zander closes his eyes for a second and mutters under his breath, "god I know Tal say's you're dead. But please send help........ *sigh*."
Crazy??I was crazy once they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy?? I was crazy once, they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy??

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7148 on: October 17, 2016, 11:47:21 pm »

"Far more vocal than average. Possibly alternating gender at will. Interesting. Sure. We can get you one. Not like there's much else to buy."

"Got a name?"

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7149 on: October 17, 2016, 11:52:20 pm »

The girl looks at Tal.

"No, duh.  Oh, goodie!  I have plans for it..."

"Mrrrrr... Hm.  Call me Fel.  Fel Ovid.  You are?"
« Last Edit: October 17, 2016, 11:54:03 pm by TheBiggerFish »
Sigtext

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7150 on: October 17, 2016, 11:53:44 pm »

"Tal Nalvi."

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7151 on: October 17, 2016, 11:55:27 pm »

"Mrrraha.  Nice to meet myew.  You."
Sigtext

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7152 on: October 17, 2016, 11:57:14 pm »

"Nice to meet you as well."

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #7153 on: October 17, 2016, 11:58:25 pm »

A male Void Feline Terran Amalgam having just been created looks over at Tal. Hello Papa! How arre mew doing? Meow.
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7154 on: October 17, 2016, 11:59:23 pm »

"I am not a 'papa.' I am not sure where you got that idea from."
Pages: 1 ... 475 476 [477] 478 479 ... 612