Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll Pop?

One.
- 0 (0%)
Two.
- 0 (0%)
Three.
- 0 (0%)
The world may never know.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 10, 2016, 09:48:36 pm

Pages: 1 ... 465 466 [467] 468 469 ... 612

Author Topic: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Choking your Bad Dragon in the Void)  (Read 389932 times)

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Moshpit in the science labs: The Foxhound story)
« Reply #6990 on: October 11, 2016, 07:39:49 am »

No problem at all.

You made a Neko, and they Nyan's a lot. But otherwise is still the same Intern who doesn't really see what's wrong, it just feel.. natural to them.

You've sufficiently learned the arts of Neko-creation
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

Maegil

• Bay Watcher
  • I _drink_ stuff older than you!
    • View Profile
Re: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Moshpit in the science labs: The Foxhound story)
« Reply #6991 on: October 11, 2016, 07:42:46 am »

(GODAMMIT KEVAK STOP CREATING FURRIES!)
((Ahem. Look at his avatar and tell me what you see...
BTW, technically pigs have bristles instead of fur, but still you shouldn't be one to talk.))
What does Maegil have in common with a frag grenade?
Answer: does not suffer fools gladly.

Your friendly mysanthropic machete-toting sail-sailing sailor nut job.
Also, a Serial Editor. Just in case, do check my previous post to see if I didn't change or added to it. I do that, a lot...

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6992 on: October 11, 2016, 07:45:44 am »

"Describe general state of mind? Check through memories, anything feel like it shouldn't be there or is missing? When you look at this, what do you see?" Tal holds up a page of one of his many notebooks, this page specifically to those biomantically inclined would appear to be fairly indepth notes on the manipulation of foot muscles. To the mundane it would look like a very disgruntled alphabet.

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6993 on: October 11, 2016, 08:12:42 am »

"Describe general state of mind? Check through memories, anything feel like it shouldn't be there or is missing? When you look at this, what do you see?" Tal holds up a page of one of his many notebooks, this page specifically to those biomantically inclined would appear to be fairly indepth notes on the manipulation of foot muscles. To the mundane it would look like a very disgruntled alphabet.

"Hmm.. Nyanthing feels out of order, I think mew mind is.. okayish? nyanthing feels wrong with mew mewories either. And that.. looks like notes about foot maoscles?" The Nekotern answered.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6994 on: October 11, 2016, 08:20:31 am »

"Hum. Biomantically inclined it seems. What about these?" Tal holds up a set of notes detailing the process of sticking a soul into a new body. Mostly based on observations during Jenny's reanimation. To anyone with an inkling of necromancy, it would be pretty clear what they are. To a mundane. It would look like a very displeased transcript.

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6995 on: October 11, 2016, 08:32:33 am »

"Hum. Biomantically inclined it seems. What about these?" Tal holds up a set of notes detailing the process of sticking a soul into a new body. Mostly based on observations during Jenny's reanimation. To anyone with an inkling of necromancy, it would be pretty clear what they are. To a mundane. It would look like a very displeased transcript.

"Something about souls?" They seems to kinda somewhat understand it, just.. not enough.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6996 on: October 11, 2016, 08:44:07 am »

"Hum. Looks like an inclination but not a full on casting capacity. Definitely nothing higher tier. Flip through these and let me know which ones you can understand easily enough and which you cannot." Tal plops several notebooks of assorted tiers of biomantic, necromantic, enchantment, and warding down. Tal then pings Helm. "Oi, Magi Helm. Get down here. Bring a couple of your notebooks. Got something interesting to test."

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6997 on: October 11, 2016, 09:11:50 am »

They seems to somewhat recognize biomantic and necromantic and a little bit of warding but absolutely nothing else.

Helm arrives with books!

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6998 on: October 11, 2016, 09:12:51 am »

"Helm, check and see if this one can recognize anything from your notes."

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6999 on: October 11, 2016, 11:30:04 am »

While Helm does that. Tal decides it will probably be easier to lure interns into the metaphorical spiders web and puts out a 'Help Wanted' ad.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #7000 on: October 11, 2016, 04:19:59 pm »

"Good. I hate passing out. Speaking of which, I need to do some sleep deprivation  training. Care to help me?"
"Care to explain further? You mean, like practicing being sleep deprived?"
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7001 on: October 11, 2016, 04:37:51 pm »

"Yes. . . . No. . . Umm. . . Practicing acting effectively on very little sleep."
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

Romans

• Bay Watcher
  • More of an abstract Concept
    • View Profile
« Reply #7002 on: October 11, 2016, 05:27:24 pm »

"Yes. . . . No. . . Umm. . . Practicing acting effectively on very little sleep."
(Bow chicka wow wow)
Crazy??I was crazy once they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy?? I was crazy once, they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy??

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #7003 on: October 11, 2016, 08:14:03 pm »

((Was wondering where that was))

"I guess. We should ask if we've been assigned anything first though, Tal will have our asses if we're tired when a mission pops up."
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7004 on: October 11, 2016, 09:03:51 pm »

"I guess. Have your tablet? I left mine in Warks pen. Thought she would like some music. Trying out rap right now."
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..
Pages: 1 ... 465 466 [467] 468 469 ... 612