Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll Pop?

One.
- 0 (0%)
Two.
- 0 (0%)
Three.
- 0 (0%)
The world may never know.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 10, 2016, 09:48:36 pm

Pages: 1 ... 464 465 [466] 467 468 ... 612

Author Topic: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Choking your Bad Dragon in the Void)  (Read 389946 times)

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
Re: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Moshpit in the science labs: The Foxhound story)
« Reply #6975 on: October 10, 2016, 12:47:40 am »

"Zander, you do realize one of Eros's specialties is dicking with sleeping people right? Ask her about it if ya catch her awake. As for comms, likely a good idea once I figure out a few things."

"Also. Of course there are entities in the base. Akras is 'interesting' to them."

Tal heads down to examine the automaton corpse.

"Based on my complete lack of training when it comes to examining automated objects, it looks steam based. Since we don't have a reference sample from dwarves yet, I'll hold off on making assumptions for racial origin. The only other option would be Goblins, and they don't build shit like this. Notably it is not arcane in nature. Did it fight in a complex pattern?"

"Once ya have the head mounted, if you don't care about the rest of the body, consider sending it down to Vahlen, she'd appreciate it. Also mark down where ya found it and give it a thorough search if you haven't already. People don't post guards for no reason."

"All and all? Very well done Frazz. Good job."

Romans

• Bay Watcher
  • More of an abstract Concept
    • View Profile
Re: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Moshpit in the science labs: The Foxhound story)
« Reply #6976 on: October 10, 2016, 01:31:17 am »

"Zander, you do realize one of Eros's specialties is dicking with sleeping people right? Ask her about it if ya catch her awake. As for comms, likely a good idea once I figure out a few things."

"Also. Of course there are entities in the base. Akras is 'interesting' to them."

Before Tal Leaves.
"Well her imagination could be a tad better, useful skill to have though I suppose. But i'm glad something of fruit came from it I guess even though I am slightly creeped out we're being watched by many eyed peepers.

But before you go actually, is at all possible can you enchant something to tell what kind of reality we're in like if we're in castle dimension or a dream??Or way to mask yourself from entities like that, go unobserved?? Other then that, I have no other matters to discuss."
Turning away he starts walking off toward the firing range, "I am going to find that girl and let her have a piece of mind,doesn't she know its in poor taste to prank a man who's just lost his legs?? I was very attached to them you know, had them for......."
Crazy??I was crazy once they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy?? I was crazy once, they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy??

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6977 on: October 10, 2016, 01:11:28 pm »

Tal heads down to the testing lab. Snagging an intern and a cat on the way. May as well continue refining the process.

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
  • Unrelated to DukePorkins
    • View Profile
« Reply #6978 on: October 10, 2016, 01:14:32 pm »

Frazz just stands there jaw hanging open, shocked that Tal of all people just complimented him
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6979 on: October 10, 2016, 01:24:33 pm »

On the way down, Tal gets Pinged that Foxhound has a new mission.
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6980 on: October 10, 2016, 01:50:16 pm »

Tal sends his acknowledgement in response and then sends an expected timetable of the Barrier going up.

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6981 on: October 10, 2016, 02:02:04 pm »

With a pleased reply, Tal was allowed to continue doing his unholy experiments.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6982 on: October 10, 2016, 02:22:03 pm »

Tal straps the intern to the table. Swings by Medical and has them just.. Print like ten cats out. Also pandas. Cause why not. Sticks em all in a cart and carts it back to the chamber.

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6983 on: October 10, 2016, 02:26:17 pm »

The intern watches you cart the cats and pandas in.

"I regret everything." It says.

By now, Interns have learned to stay the fuck away or just sprint away whenever they sees Tal.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6984 on: October 10, 2016, 02:29:00 pm »

"Oh relax. This time the mind'll remain probably intact. Might as well give ya a choice. Wanna be mixed with a cat? Or a panda?"

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6985 on: October 10, 2016, 02:32:02 pm »

"Pandas tend to strive for self-induced extinction.. Cat, please." The Intern said.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6986 on: October 10, 2016, 02:50:06 pm »

"Cat it is!" Tal straps a cat to the other table and begins chanting.

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6987 on: October 11, 2016, 05:49:11 am »

If you expected something to change during your chanting, you're wrong.

Reality buckled, and cats and the intern is merged. This time, though. You feel like you know what you're doing, and you're proficient with it enough to adjust their looks.

How do they look and act?

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6988 on: October 11, 2016, 07:23:39 am »

Mm.. Lets do neko. That's probably the most aesthetically pleasing thing possible. For the most part, keep the original personally with a heafty dosage of cat. Otherwise let it resolve itself.

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
  • Unrelated to DukePorkins
    • View Profile
« Reply #6989 on: October 11, 2016, 07:36:46 am »

(GODAMMIT KEVAK STOP CREATING FURRIES!)
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha
Pages: 1 ... 464 465 [466] 467 468 ... 612