Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll Pop?

One.
- 0 (0%)
Two.
- 0 (0%)
Three.
- 0 (0%)
The world may never know.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 10, 2016, 09:48:36 pm

Pages: 1 ... 461 462 [463] 464 465 ... 612

Author Topic: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Choking your Bad Dragon in the Void)  (Read 389894 times)

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
Re: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Moshpit in the science labs: The Foxhound story)
« Reply #6930 on: October 09, 2016, 03:13:04 am »

Zach tentatively attempts to possess the creature. He is ready to jump back into his clone at a moment's notice.
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Moshpit in the science labs: The Foxhound story)
« Reply #6931 on: October 09, 2016, 03:18:00 am »

Zach tentatively attempts to possess the creature. He is ready to jump back into his clone at a moment's notice.

Nobody's home, so there's no problem moving in.

It's still wrong, though. But instead of immediate kicking out, it just feel like you're wearing a suit with tiny nails poking into your very being from absolutely everywhere. It's kind of painful on a spiritual level, but you can manage..

Doesn't feel right at all, though.
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #6932 on: October 09, 2016, 03:21:36 am »

Zach tries to walk around, speak a few basic phrases in English, "The quick brown fox..." and otherwise gauge the creature's physical ability. He tentatively tries to fly.
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6933 on: October 09, 2016, 03:27:38 am »

Zach tries to walk around, speak a few basic phrases in English, "The quick brown fox..." and otherwise gauge the creature's physical ability. He tentatively tries to fly.

You strumble about like a toddler trying to walk, needing help to not fall on your face. You try to speak, it came out as 'Xchha kksshk bhuuuh ffssshhaa'

The wings are far too small to support your weight. Plus you don't know how to flap your wings.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6934 on: October 09, 2016, 03:30:30 am »

"Hum. I think it might be best to give R&D the genome and let them fuck with it till they have something more suitable."

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #6935 on: October 09, 2016, 03:38:58 am »

Zach attempts to psionically connect with one of the other wasp drone bodies he brought with him.

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6936 on: October 09, 2016, 03:42:04 am »

Zach attempts to psionically connect with one of the other wasp drone bodies he brought with him.

You kinda sorta link to the wasp drone, it twitches a bit. Achieving the effect of maybe a busted transmitter.

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #6937 on: October 09, 2016, 03:46:32 am »

Zach jumps back into his clone. "Hookey. We got the basics of what I need, but it's none-too-comfortable in there. A few things I want to tweak is comfort for an occupying soul, getting locomotion under control and strengthening the psionics."

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6938 on: October 09, 2016, 04:08:47 am »

"Take it to Vahlen. She'll record the genome and internal structure and then you can poke R&D about tweaking it and altering the psionics."

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #6939 on: October 09, 2016, 04:17:35 am »

"Hey Tal, could I stay back and mess with the wasps with Vahlen and maybe Steve and a couple of the other magi to get my wasp project at least functional?"

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6940 on: October 09, 2016, 04:19:33 am »

"Sure. Provided you can convince the other Magi to help out."

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #6941 on: October 09, 2016, 04:26:46 am »

Zach wanders off to find the Magi.

EXIT ZACHARY

A tall well-toned man with a shitton of scars on his right hand knocks on the door of the Foxhound penthouse.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6942 on: October 09, 2016, 04:29:16 am »

((VK, think we should move forward a day here to catch up with the other thread? I'd imagine it's nearly night at this point))

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6943 on: October 09, 2016, 04:34:17 am »

((VK, think we should move forward a day here to catch up with the other thread? I'd imagine it's nearly night at this point))

[Yes. It is next day now, you're in the penthouse and someone is knocking on door.]

Also Jon and Zander is back in action and is in the house also.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6944 on: October 09, 2016, 04:36:47 am »

"Someone get the door."
Pages: 1 ... 461 462 [463] 464 465 ... 612