Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll Pop?

One.
- 0 (0%)
Two.
- 0 (0%)
Three.
- 0 (0%)
The world may never know.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 10, 2016, 09:48:36 pm

Pages: 1 ... 458 459 [460] 461 462 ... 612

Author Topic: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Choking your Bad Dragon in the Void)  (Read 389840 times)

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Moshpit in the science labs: The Foxhound story)
« Reply #6885 on: October 07, 2016, 01:25:50 pm »

Isn't the invading robot thing still attacking?

Uh..

The 'Invading Robot' is in an underground ruins.

On Gaia.

bout 2 - 3 KM away from Gaia-side Compound.

And it just got wrecked by Frazz.
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

KaineFisher

• Bay Watcher
  • For fun and profit.
    • View Profile
Re: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Moshpit in the science labs: The Foxhound story)
« Reply #6886 on: October 07, 2016, 01:27:33 pm »

I'm having trouble figuring out who is where, sorry.

So Khaiden is in the lab where Dr. Tal just made a cat-person.

Alight.

"Why did you create that thing? I can understand experimenting, but what benefit does it have over an Intern and a cat?"
Power is how much control you have over your current situation.

Romans

• Bay Watcher
  • More of an abstract Concept
    • View Profile
« Reply #6887 on: October 07, 2016, 02:10:00 pm »

"Oh I see, well I'm glad I've been good entertaiment for you. But if you wouldn't mind telling me how to get out I'd be much obliged, if it's just asking pretty please or clicking my boots three times I'm going to be pissed."
Crazy??I was crazy once they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy?? I was crazy once, they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy??

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6888 on: October 07, 2016, 02:30:59 pm »

"Because it has the benefits of both an intern. And a cat. Really it's more a combo of shits and giggles, Vahlen likes this kinda thing, and a slow process of refining the ritual." Tal pings Vahlen. "Got another one for ya Vahlen. This one seems sapient. Hasn't talked yet though. Let me know how much it can remember when ya finish."

"Also Zachary. It's very cost inefficient to enslave a race that has few, if any beneficial economic values. Especially one that the vast majority of the species is mindless and cannot function on its own. We're indulging your impulses for now however unless you can assure Akras it is worth the investment. The focus will be extermination and harvesting for the genomes. Which frankly are better used in human offshoots."

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #6889 on: October 07, 2016, 03:15:42 pm »

Aria walks over to him and gives him a pat on the back. "You couldn't have known about it until it was too late. It was bad luck, and I think Tal's resurrecting her- if he hasn't already. That magic might be creepy, but it's good for something I guess. If anything I should feel worse, I was there and I couldn't help.

...I am not good at pep talks, and I'm sorry for that."

"Yah, you were there, But you couldn't have done anything. As far as I know, I am the only still human person here who has learned to either move as fast as a bullet, or just predict them really. . .  Really. . . Really. . .ummm. . . ."
Vigil rubbs the side of his head trying to remeber the word. It was a simple one. He know it. On the edge of his throat.
"Far ahead? Accurately? Quickly?" Aria supplies.

((I'm not sure what word he's thinking of either :P ))
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
  • Unrelated to DukePorkins
    • View Profile
« Reply #6890 on: October 07, 2016, 03:23:28 pm »

Isn't the invading robot thing still attacking?
And it just got wrecked by Frazz.

DAMN STRAIGHT!

Frazz hauls the corpse back to base. If he sees the guards, he yells at them for being pussies, if not, then he leaves them for the treehumpers.
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6891 on: October 07, 2016, 04:08:53 pm »

"Oh I see, well I'm glad I've been good entertaiment for you. But if you wouldn't mind telling me how to get out I'd be much obliged, if it's just asking pretty please or clicking my boots three times I'm going to be pissed."

"WELL KID, I SUPPOSE IF YOU WANT IT HARD ENOUGH.. I COULD MAKE YOU A DEAL AND GET YOU OUT, YOU'LL OWE ME ONE, THOUGH!" 003 offered, his right hand bursting into blue flames.

Romans

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6892 on: October 07, 2016, 04:53:17 pm »

"WELL KID, I SUPPOSE IF YOU WANT IT HARD ENOUGH.. I COULD MAKE YOU A DEAL AND GET YOU OUT, YOU'LL OWE ME ONE, THOUGH!" 003 offered, his right hand bursting into blue flames.
"Always a catch....heh I think I'll take my chances Clint and Roxane should of noticed I'm missing by now. I do appreciate the offer though, as always i'll find my own way."
Crazy??I was crazy once they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy?? I was crazy once, they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy??

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6893 on: October 07, 2016, 04:55:03 pm »

"Always a catch....heh I think I'll take my chances Clint and Roxane should of noticed I'm missing by now. I do appreciate the offer though, as always i'll find my own way."

You swear you can see the Triangular entity grins despite him not having a mouth.

"SUIT YOURSELF, KID."

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #6894 on: October 07, 2016, 05:03:00 pm »

"Hence what we're going to do now, Tal." Zach says as he straps the wasp on one table and the braindead clone on the other. "After we refine the wasps enough using braindeads, we can start with some interns."
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

KaineFisher

• Bay Watcher
  • For fun and profit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6895 on: October 07, 2016, 05:04:54 pm »

"Is there any change in the soul during the hybridization process?"

Romans

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6896 on: October 07, 2016, 05:17:26 pm »

"One last thing if you see the one who did this, tell them I always pay my debts one way or another."

Grinning with a sharp look in his eyes,
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
"Now i'm sure you have better things to do, I have to find my way back to Kansas."

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6897 on: October 07, 2016, 05:47:12 pm »

"Is there any change in the soul during the hybridization process?"
"Give it a look yourself. It's two souls merged into one. Short answer yes. Long answer yes."

"Hence what we're going to do now, Tal." Zach says as he straps the wasp on one table and the braindead clone on the other. "After we refine the wasps enough using braindeads, we can start with some interns."
"We are not under any circumstances mixing sapients with Gaian Wasps Zachary. That's just asking for you to have another.. Incident."

KaineFisher

• Bay Watcher
  • For fun and profit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6898 on: October 07, 2016, 05:52:25 pm »

Khaiden looks at the hybrid's soul while keeping Tal well out of his line of sight.

(OOC) What's Tal's full name and title and what's he prefer to be called?

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6899 on: October 07, 2016, 05:54:34 pm »

Doctor Tal Nalvi, Magi Tal Nalvi, and some could argue he's a Magos Tal Nalvi instead of a Magi Tal Nalvi However he doesn't consider himself a Magos at the current time. Doesn't know enough yet. The power's there but the skill is not. He doesn't particularly care what title people use. If any.
Pages: 1 ... 458 459 [460] 461 462 ... 612