Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll Pop?

One.
- 0 (0%)
Two.
- 0 (0%)
Three.
- 0 (0%)
The world may never know.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 10, 2016, 09:48:36 pm

Pages: 1 ... 453 454 [455] 456 457 ... 612

Author Topic: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Choking your Bad Dragon in the Void)  (Read 389749 times)

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Moshpit in the science labs: The Foxhound story)
« Reply #6810 on: October 06, 2016, 07:07:32 pm »

Search for any kind of contact spell there might be, has to be strong enough to reach through time or other worlds. Check the shaft too make sure bloodbourne isn't sneaking up.

The Bloodbourne is still in the bottom of the shaft, looking up at you creepily.

As much as you'd like to read through, the notes are.. well, you can't quite wrap your head around it.

And... did that letter just fucking moves? It did!

The notes! They are writhing!
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
Re: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Moshpit in the science labs: The Foxhound story)
« Reply #6811 on: October 06, 2016, 07:12:03 pm »

Tal sorta just.. Scrawls his notes on any available surface. Walls. Floor. The desk. The bedpost. The silverware.. At least three different plates.. Sure he might carry something around in a more condensed version. But for the most part. The notes are there.
((Great data security, that. It might be messy to try to put those in the shredder.))
((The data is its own security~))

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6812 on: October 06, 2016, 07:23:03 pm »

Tal sorta just.. Scrawls his notes on any available surface. Walls. Floor. The desk. The bedpost. The silverware.. At least three different plates.. Sure he might carry something around in a more condensed version. But for the most part. The notes are there.
((Great data security, that. It might be messy to try to put those in the shredder.))
((The data is its own security~))
[TFW that fucking 'A' literally bit your finger when you touches it.]

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6813 on: October 06, 2016, 07:53:00 pm »

((Think of all the nasty ways an alphabet could dismember someone.))

Tal ends up Terraside again. Steve probably is handling Sealing the entity. He makes his way down to the test chamber again.

KaineFisher

• Bay Watcher
  • For fun and profit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6814 on: October 06, 2016, 07:55:18 pm »

Khaiden follows Tal:

"Hello, my name is Khaiden Seine. From what I've seen you seem to be nearing Apotheosis*. I hope we can have a mutually-beneficial relationship. After all we seem to have quite a bit in common. I'm fine with a subordinate role if it gives me what I want."

*becoming a God or other powerful Being.
Power is how much control you have over your current situation.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #6815 on: October 06, 2016, 07:59:17 pm »

Melnakos follows Tal to Terra.

((This fine? I've never had to have a character switch threads before.))
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6816 on: October 06, 2016, 08:12:32 pm »

((Ja))

"You already introduced yourself Khaiden. And no, ascending right now would be a poor choice. I'd be in the same boat as 002. Maybe 003. A proper ascension will likely take years of prep. Anyways. Today we are making Amalgams. For now just cats. Maybe Gaian Wasps later."

Tal grabs an intern as he leads the group to the test chamber. May as well make another cat amalgam while waiting on Zach for his wasps. He straps the previously brought cat to a table, the intern to another table, and scoots the comatose clone and wasp bodies out of the way.

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6817 on: October 06, 2016, 08:13:58 pm »

Melnakos follows Tal to Terra.

((This fine? I've never had to have a character switch threads before.))

[This is fine, you're all in the same universe after all.]

((Ja))

"You already introduced yourself Khaiden. And no, ascending right now would be a poor choice. I'd be in the same boat as 002. Maybe 003. A proper ascension will likely take years of prep. Anyways. Today we are making Amalgams. For now just cats. Maybe Gaian Wasps later."

Tal grabs an intern as he leads the group to the test chamber. May as well make another cat amalgam while waiting on Zach for his wasps. He straps the previously brought cat to a table, the intern to another table, and scoots the comatose clone and wasp bodies out of the way.

The Intern is seriously distressed seeing as he's surrounded by weird people in weird robes and one of them looks like a cartoon Necromancer.

This simply could not go well.

The Cat meows and cleans it's privates with it's tongue.

KaineFisher

• Bay Watcher
  • For fun and profit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6818 on: October 06, 2016, 08:15:19 pm »

"Of course not now, I apologize if my meaning wasn't clear. Those kinds of things take time and preparation. You just seemed like the kind of person I should give an early offer to. Planning for the future and all that. So it's a cat Amalgam now?"

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #6819 on: October 06, 2016, 08:16:28 pm »

Zach has followed Tal back.
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

KaineFisher

• Bay Watcher
  • For fun and profit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6820 on: October 06, 2016, 08:16:41 pm »

The Intern is seriously distressed seeing as he's surrounded by weird people in weird robes and one of them looks like a cartoon Necromancer.

(To Intern)

"Don't be afraid, it won't help."

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #6821 on: October 06, 2016, 08:19:33 pm »

Oh so you plan to ascend to a higher existence? That would be interesting to see.
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6822 on: October 06, 2016, 08:22:23 pm »

"Not yet. It will be shortly. We'll do Zachary's wasp thing after this cat thing."

Tal tweaks a couple runes. Goal is to keep the mind mostly intact, if very heavily influenced by the cat. Maybe look into fingers.

"I intend to Create a plane of existence eventually. Not simply ascend. Any further questions Or shall I begin?"

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6823 on: October 06, 2016, 08:23:54 pm »

"Not yet. It will be shortly. We'll do Zachary's wasp thing after this cat thing."

Tal tweaks a couple runes. Goal is to keep the mind mostly intact, if very heavily influenced by the cat. Maybe look into fingers.

"I intend to Create a plane of existence eventually. Not simply ascend. Any further questions Or shall I begin?"

"Yeah, can I go home please?" The Intern asked. She did not sign up for this shit.

KaineFisher

• Bay Watcher
  • For fun and profit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6824 on: October 06, 2016, 08:24:12 pm »

"If the Intern dies may I have his soul?"
Pages: 1 ... 453 454 [455] 456 457 ... 612