Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll Pop?

One.
- 0 (0%)
Two.
- 0 (0%)
Three.
- 0 (0%)
The world may never know.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 10, 2016, 09:48:36 pm

Pages: 1 ... 452 453 [454] 455 456 ... 612

Author Topic: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Choking your Bad Dragon in the Void)  (Read 389734 times)

Romans

• Bay Watcher
  • More of an abstract Concept
    • View Profile
Re: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Moshpit in the science labs: The Foxhound story)
« Reply #6795 on: October 05, 2016, 05:26:14 pm »

Look down see if the things following me, keep climbing up to the apartments otherwise.
Crazy??I was crazy once they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy?? I was crazy once, they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy??

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Moshpit in the science labs: The Foxhound story)
« Reply #6796 on: October 05, 2016, 05:31:56 pm »

Look down see if the things following me, keep climbing up to the apartments otherwise.

Holy FUCK. You don't know what's down there, but the writhing black mass and an impossibly large amount of eyes staring back at you from down there could only mean one thing.

Bad shit.

Yeah, nope. No, nuh uh, Negatory. Falling down is absolutely not an option. That thing almost made you piss your pants just glancing at it. You don't think it's following you, though.. but it sure is staring at you!
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
  • Unrelated to DukePorkins
    • View Profile
« Reply #6797 on: October 05, 2016, 05:47:37 pm »

Frazz has a distinct feeling he's needed elsewhere, but ignores it because ADVENTURE!

He and the guards descend into the tunnel
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

Romans

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6798 on: October 05, 2016, 07:12:45 pm »

"I always feel like somebody's watching me......."

Keep Climbing to Foxhound Suites.
Crazy??I was crazy once they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy?? I was crazy once, they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy??

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #6799 on: October 05, 2016, 08:00:19 pm »

Vigil just stared at her, nearly bursting out into tears, before regaining his composure.
"I dont know. I feel like I failed something big. I feel like not being their to prevent Jenny's death ment that I faIlled horrih."
Aria walks over to him and gives him a pat on the back. "You couldn't have known about it until it was too late. It was bad luck, and I think Tal's resurrecting her- if he hasn't already. That magic might be creepy, but it's good for something I guess. If anything I should feel worse, I was there and I couldn't help.

...I am not good at pep talks, and I'm sorry for that."
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6800 on: October 05, 2016, 10:37:18 pm »

Frazz has a distinct feeling he's needed elsewhere, but ignores it because ADVENTURE!

He and the guards descend into the tunnel

How do you plan to break the stone door blocking your way?

"I always feel like somebody's watching me......."

Keep Climbing to Foxhound Suites.

You climb for what feel like hours, your arms are all tired and weak, threatening to let go. But you think you've managed to get there! Prying the door opening and climbing out, you're greeted with a familiar view. The Foxhound's penthouse seems.. relatively untouched. Old, dusty, but undisturbed.

Romans

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6801 on: October 05, 2016, 10:53:01 pm »

Search for Tals personal spell book or anything else of value or of note.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6802 on: October 05, 2016, 11:00:35 pm »

Tal sorta just.. Scrawls his notes on any available surface. Walls. Floor. The desk. The bedpost. The silverware.. At least three different plates.. Sure he might carry something around in a more condensed version. But for the most part. The notes are there.

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6803 on: October 06, 2016, 07:17:08 am »

We already did!
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6804 on: October 06, 2016, 07:25:38 am »

We already did!

There was a second stone door blocking your way at the bottom of the passage.

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6805 on: October 06, 2016, 08:03:25 am »

Frazz will once again knock, wait for a response, and then SMASH
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

Romans

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6806 on: October 06, 2016, 04:28:19 pm »

Search for Tals personal spell book or anything else of value or of note.

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6807 on: October 06, 2016, 05:49:34 pm »

Tal sorta just.. Scrawls his notes on any available surface. Walls. Floor. The desk. The bedpost. The silverware.. At least three different plates.. Sure he might carry something around in a more condensed version. But for the most part. The notes are there.

Romans

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6808 on: October 06, 2016, 06:41:55 pm »

Search for any kind of contact spell there might be, has to be strong enough to reach through time or other worlds. Check the shaft too make sure bloodbourne isn't sneaking up.

Maegil

• Bay Watcher
  • I _drink_ stuff older than you!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6809 on: October 06, 2016, 06:46:50 pm »

((Great data security, that. It might be messy to try to put those in the shredder.))
What does Maegil have in common with a frag grenade?
Answer: does not suffer fools gladly.

Your friendly mysanthropic machete-toting sail-sailing sailor nut job.
Also, a Serial Editor. Just in case, do check my previous post to see if I didn't change or added to it. I do that, a lot...
Pages: 1 ... 452 453 [454] 455 456 ... 612