Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll Pop?

One.
- 0 (0%)
Two.
- 0 (0%)
Three.
- 0 (0%)
The world may never know.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 10, 2016, 09:48:36 pm

Pages: 1 ... 448 449 [450] 451 452 ... 612

Author Topic: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Choking your Bad Dragon in the Void)  (Read 389659 times)

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
Re: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Moshpit in the science labs: The Foxhound story)
« Reply #6735 on: October 04, 2016, 05:05:02 am »

((Whoops, didn't catch the bit that he was abducted.))
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Moshpit in the science labs: The Foxhound story)
« Reply #6736 on: October 04, 2016, 05:06:45 am »

[Yes, Only Zander is experiencing that.]

Tal Binds the now reanimated Jenny, best to make sure it's actually Jenny. "Name, rank, date of birth, name three members of your squad. Describe said members, what is a cat, and what are interns good for?"

Tal responds to Zach. "In testing chamber 0067. POI is rezed, confirming we got the right soul. You're free to head down here."

"Jenny. Operative of Foxhound Gate Team of Akras Corp, twenty sixth June twenty three ninety-nine. Vigil, Black man with big sword. Frazz, Draconic toddler. Zander, Cowboy. A Cat is the bane of all that is, the lurer of belly rubs and the beartrap of hands. Interns are good for fodder, experiments and pretty much everything including but not limited to sacrifices when the Monkeys and clones aren't avaliable." The Clone answered.

"Hmmm interesting either this is a future or another universe. If I'm lucky maybe Tal or someone like him will have left behind a record. Or even better an arcane way to contact them hmmmmm....."

Zander will search for a functioning computer, Zander's codes should work maybe. Find a record to see what happened, also search through the occultism database see if there's a ritual to contact a specific person.

Zander will be as quiet as he can be and keep alert.

The Information desk's computer manages to turn on, there's dust all over the place and it's super slow, but it works. It appears that the Records are mostly corrupted, ending not so long after the date that you went out to wreck the National Guards. Occultism Database seems to have been purged.
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6737 on: October 04, 2016, 05:11:33 am »

"Yup. You're you. So how did dying feel? Or was there no feeling at all? Am curious."

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6738 on: October 04, 2016, 05:35:19 am »

"You've got upgrades? Gimmie."

Upgrades ho!
Perplexicon: A New Arena - Abandoned, but feel free to give it a read.

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
  • Unrelated to DukePorkins
    • View Profile
« Reply #6739 on: October 04, 2016, 06:32:59 am »

Frazz will fly up on top of a pillar. Preferably the one that looks like the one in the image.

((Theres pillars there right? The picture had pillars))
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6740 on: October 04, 2016, 06:44:27 am »

Frazz will fly up on top of a pillar. Preferably the one that looks like the one in the image.

((Theres pillars there right? The picture had pillars))
[/quote

What do you plan to do once flying up there? Nothing's stopping you.

"You've got upgrades? Gimmie."

Upgrades ho!

They let you go to sleep for now while they work on getting you a new lower half.

"Yup. You're you. So how did dying feel? Or was there no feeling at all? Am curious."

"Couldn't say.. It just seems to happen so fast. I'm not sure when I died, how long I was out and the next thing I feel is getting sucked here and here I am. I think you'll have to try for yourself to see what it's like, it's kind of hard to explain." Jenny said.

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #6741 on: October 04, 2016, 07:04:01 am »

"Hey Tal, with that mergy-thing you've been practicing... Do you reckon you could rig up a half-wasp half-human? obviously it'll be harder that two terran creatures, but hey, could be worth a shot. Either way, could you help me find a way to control those bugs?"
Zachclone #1 has the wasps he was testing on earlier brought to the area Tal is working on combining things. He also has the original stored in the penthouse and Clone #3 and 3 stored elsewhere.
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6742 on: October 04, 2016, 07:14:58 am »

"Get a cloned human and several armed guards first and I can try."

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #6743 on: October 04, 2016, 07:18:07 am »

Zach gets a few braindead clones and a couple of nonbraindead interns and what security personnel he can find.
((I'd expect security personnel to be scarce at the moment with the whole containment breach which Zach doesn't know about.))

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6744 on: October 04, 2016, 07:20:20 am »

Some empty clones were brought over.

[The breach is in Gaia, if worse comes to worst, Akras can still limit the breach to just Gaia-side.]

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #6745 on: October 04, 2016, 07:24:29 am »

((Ah. Thanks for that.))
Zach also grabs the ten closest security guards on 'Official Foxhound Business'

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6746 on: October 04, 2016, 07:27:41 am »

Frazz will wait to see if anything magical happens.
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6747 on: October 04, 2016, 11:40:52 am »

((Ah. Thanks for that.))
Zach also grabs the ten closest security guards on 'Official Foxhound Business'

The Guards feel an immense sense of dread as they were grabbed off.

Frazz will wait to see if anything magical happens.

Hovering around and looking at things doesn't appear to activate anything magical.

Hmm.. now what?

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6748 on: October 04, 2016, 12:16:17 pm »

I guess....uh...

Frazz heads back. He doesnt have a head for this voodoo shit. He does have a guard take a picture of the door and the symbols first though.
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6749 on: October 04, 2016, 12:18:35 pm »

I guess....uh...

Frazz heads back. He doesnt have a head for this voodoo shit. He does have a guard take a picture of the door and the symbols first though.

They take pictures with their helmet cameras.

Really, though. The door's just stone. You can just punt it in, no problem!
Pages: 1 ... 448 449 [450] 451 452 ... 612