Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll Pop?

One.
- 0 (0%)
Two.
- 0 (0%)
Three.
- 0 (0%)
The world may never know.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 10, 2016, 09:48:36 pm

Pages: 1 ... 434 435 [436] 437 438 ... 612

Author Topic: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Choking your Bad Dragon in the Void)  (Read 389802 times)

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Moshpit in the science labs: The Foxhound story)
« Reply #6525 on: September 23, 2016, 11:55:12 am »

Laser the smart grenades/missiles. If possible, fire a rocket at one of the guys with guns at the same time.
Perplexicon: A New Arena - Abandoned, but feel free to give it a read.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
Re: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Moshpit in the science labs: The Foxhound story)
« Reply #6526 on: September 23, 2016, 01:05:39 pm »

Vigil will scoop up Aria and Jenny while rushing to the nearest full cover. after he drops then off he is pulling out his Serpents Fang.

"Jon, advice? Aria, Jenny, we need to know how many and were."
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6527 on: September 23, 2016, 01:25:27 pm »

While Vigil scoops up Aria and Jenny, Jon was busy Lasering down Smart Grenades/missiles.

Unfortunately, he does not move fast enough to laser them all, one of them hits and exploded against Jon, throwing his aim off and sending the rocket sailing away into the distance only to hit some unfortunate building later.

Superheated copper lances into your armor, creating a burning hole as it did what any good HEAT missiles does and pierced your armor, had you still been a human that would've been extremely painful and you might even outright die! but getting a piece of you pierced in by hand-thrown missile as a Cyborg isn't anywhere near enough to stop you.

Then the remaining four hits you.

Your vision went static for a second as damage reports starts flooding in, your extra armor help soaked the majority of the damage, many pieces of it have already fallen off but you're still fine. The superheated lances of copper didn't quite make it to the important bits and you don't have enough fleshy bits for the concussion to be that big of a deal.

The four machine gunners opening fire on you might be a cause of concern, though. It'd be bad if they hit one of the holes..

It really do seems like they're focusing entirely on you, though.
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6528 on: September 23, 2016, 02:24:27 pm »

"Someone take the machine guns out. My armor's damaged and it'll be pretty bad if they manage to get a few good shots on me."

Damn. Grab some cover quick. Laser the machine gunners. Fire a rocket if necessary. If rockets are not necessary and my rocket arm is not damaged, use it to cover any particularly glaring chinks in my armor.

If the Vulcan would do a better job at taking care of the machine gunners, use it instead of the laser.

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6529 on: September 23, 2016, 02:29:39 pm »

Your Vulcan would do a pretty damn good job against anything that you want absolutely, positively and certainly dead.

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6530 on: September 23, 2016, 02:38:28 pm »

I do want those who might be able to kill me to be absolutely, positively and certainly dead. It's Vulcan time!

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6531 on: September 23, 2016, 03:16:54 pm »

Vigil is going to "run from cover to cover, in order to flank them, and, if possible, sneak behind them, using bits of broken metal, and the wreckage to cover my tracks.
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

Romans

• Bay Watcher
  • More of an abstract Concept
    • View Profile
« Reply #6532 on: September 23, 2016, 03:55:31 pm »

Clint and Roxane are to move forward find cover and sniff out any more ambushes, Zander will also move forward shooting any other targets that appear as he moves forward.
Crazy??I was crazy once they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy?? I was crazy once, they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy??

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6533 on: September 24, 2016, 12:02:31 pm »

It's not quite possible to flank enemies several dozen stories up in a building, but both Vigil and Zander along with the Doggos as well as Jenny and Aria made a mad dash for cover just under where the shooters are at, with the enemies focusing on Jon, it's not that difficult.

Jon on the other hand brought his 20mm Vulcan to bear and held down the trigger. There was an awesome light show and glorious BRRRRRRRRTing as you swept your arm across all four of the machine gunner's position, heavy, deadly 20mm rip and tore into their cover like it wasn't even there.

You are absolutely, positively certain that the four fucks that's been shooting you are now dead beyond a doubt.

That leaves just the eight fucks that threw missiles at you.. they must've relocated already.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6534 on: September 24, 2016, 12:17:05 pm »

((Someone boop Twinwolf for an action))

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #6535 on: September 24, 2016, 12:29:58 pm »

((Ahh, sorry.))

Cautiously begin to head up the building with the others. LMR is what's being used. If Vigil or someone else wants to take point, let them.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6536 on: September 24, 2016, 04:59:44 pm »

Scan the area for enemies. Maybe the guys with throw rockets are still around. Or someone else.

Join the rest. Keep myself in cover.

Pull up a damage report. Gotta know how badly my armor got hit.
((It's good that I took that additional armor plating. Something tells me I'd be dead otherwise. Or near dead.))

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6537 on: September 24, 2016, 05:49:46 pm »

"Let me know which building they are in and I will clear it."

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6538 on: September 24, 2016, 07:01:29 pm »

Are you sure that you'd like to enter a high-rise building to look for maybe one or two of them as the right fucks that threw missiles are in separate buildings?

Doing so will allow them to sneak out and regroup quite easily. You've not nearly enough manpower to surround a single building save an entire block, after all.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #6539 on: September 24, 2016, 08:10:01 pm »

Oh. I was not aware of that. So... figure out which building they're in first.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.
Pages: 1 ... 434 435 [436] 437 438 ... 612