Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll Pop?

One.
- 0 (0%)
Two.
- 0 (0%)
Three.
- 0 (0%)
The world may never know.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 10, 2016, 09:48:36 pm

Pages: 1 ... 433 434 [435] 436 437 ... 612

Author Topic: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Choking your Bad Dragon in the Void)  (Read 389841 times)

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Moshpit in the science labs: The Foxhound story)
« Reply #6510 on: September 22, 2016, 01:39:59 pm »

Jon will take a look at Zander's shank wound and treat it. Tetanus is srs bsns.
Perplexicon: A New Arena - Abandoned, but feel free to give it a read.

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
  • Unrelated to DukePorkins
    • View Profile
Re: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Moshpit in the science labs: The Foxhound story)
« Reply #6511 on: September 22, 2016, 01:41:05 pm »

Are the kobolds trained yet? And has any news on Chad come in?
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6512 on: September 22, 2016, 01:45:48 pm »

They've been training for less then a day. Probably not.

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6513 on: September 22, 2016, 01:52:56 pm »

Jon sprays some disinfectants on Zander's shank wound, that should help. You hope.

Chad and the two other ventbolds are still MIA, the rest of the non-magi kobolds have finished orientation and will be moving to actual training soon.

They've been lectured that gods do exist, and they can be killed. And no, Frazz is not a god. No, Akras as a whole is not a god-like entity, either. No, that floating glowing triangle with an eye, top hat and a crane that is trying to sell you cheesy teeth is also not a god, but a major entity. Stop worshiping it, damnit. No, don't shake it's hand, especially not when it's flaming with blue fire. No, you do not want to know what a magical girl is, get back here.
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6514 on: September 22, 2016, 01:55:05 pm »

Oh gods. We have magic girl kobolds.

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6515 on: September 22, 2016, 03:23:56 pm »

Frazz comes in and says that while he's not a god, he does consider himself a good role model in terms of morals.
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6516 on: September 22, 2016, 03:29:00 pm »

"Jon. Attack or negotiate? Your choice. Aria, Jenny, we need to know if their are any snipers or where the AA are. There is other things we should probably do before moving forward. . .  Dont know what, though."
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6517 on: September 22, 2016, 03:42:48 pm »

"We don't have anything to negotiate about, don't we? I'll try to clear us a path through the highway. It'll involve civilian casualties, so stop me if you care."

Laser some cars. Enough to cause a traffic accident large enough to stop the traffic and give us a path towards the NG. Bonus points for accidentally creating cover on the path.

Before that, scan the surroundings for any NG and gunship. Wouldn't want to have the surprise us.

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6518 on: September 22, 2016, 07:01:02 pm »

Oh gods. We have magic girl kobolds.

Witness and despair.

Frazz comes in and says that while he's not a god, he does consider himself a good role model in terms of morals.

How does Frazz knows the contents of the orientation? regardless, if he comes in to say that, the instructor would correct him saying that no, Frazz is not a good role model in terms of morals.

This is Akras, you work for profit. Leave your morals at the welcome mat, said welcome mat leads straight to the main incinerator. If you can't make yourself profitable, you can and will be replaced.

The Kobold seems to understand. If they don't make more shinies than it costs to keep them, they won't be kept.

"We don't have anything to negotiate about, don't we? I'll try to clear us a path through the highway. It'll involve civilian casualties, so stop me if you care."

Laser some cars. Enough to cause a traffic accident large enough to stop the traffic and give us a path towards the NG. Bonus points for accidentally creating cover on the path.

Before that, scan the surroundings for any NG and gunship. Wouldn't want to have the surprise us.

Using your repulsor beam, you melts an incoming family van, including the family inside. A part of your brain shuts out the horrific consequences of senseless murder that you've made in order to save your sanity, you really do not want to think about what you're doing.

With a van and it's contents being turned to molten slag with a beam that has the temperature that of the surface of the sun, whatever came after pushed hard on the brakes, the closest ones were unfortunate and plow straight into the molten van, while others stopped just enough only to be rammed in the butt and pushed into the molten mess.

You tune off the screams of civilian and try hard to not look at what you've done. You really do not need another case of PTSD right now, just think they're drones and not piloted by real people with real families, sometimes with whole families..

Well.. you've caused an opening, and one of the biggest modern traffic accident in known history. Save for that one time a uranium warhead truck tipped over and blew up five city blocks and irradiated five more for a century.

Yes, think about other things and not the terror that you've did.

All in the name of profit, right?

you monster.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6519 on: September 22, 2016, 07:09:08 pm »

Vigil will hide himself in the traffic jam, if he sees a surviver in one of the cars, he will pull them out and tell hem to run. That things will get far more dangerous soon and he doesnt want them to get hurt.
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6520 on: September 22, 2016, 07:28:21 pm »

((DONT TAKE AWAY MY KOBOLDS!))
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6521 on: September 22, 2016, 07:40:13 pm »

None of the traffic survivors are well enough to walk on their own, and you're still several city blocks away from the NG Blockade.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6522 on: September 22, 2016, 07:49:39 pm »

Well, still, to get them out of the vehicles is enough. If Jon can patch then up, then the next group of troops to come by can help them up. Even if its the enemy.

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6523 on: September 23, 2016, 07:51:36 am »

you monster.
((Aw, you're making me blush. Flattery will get you nowhere.))

If there are any that can still be salvaged without too much effort, try to help them. Once the team is ready to go, onwards to the NG encampment.

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6524 on: September 23, 2016, 11:35:40 am »

You spend some time salvaging the wreck that you've caused and treating to some of the injured that you think should be able to make it with some help.

Once done, you all make it across the large highway and towards the other side. However, before you made it through, someone popped up from one of the windows of the building on the side that you wanted to go to and fired something. It arced in the air for a moment before small boosters readjusts it's bearings and start racing towards Jon!

Time seems to slow down for those who either have Time dodge or augmented brainpower to process things on overdrive.

Several more people are popping up from various windows, 8 in total. All throwing similar objects into the air and ducking into cover.

Brief visual examination does not match them to Corporate Security or National Guard unit.

Weapon being directed at you appears to be self-directing smart grenades, or throw missiles. Hopefully it's not throw missiles, that'd be bad.

4 more is popping up, but with guns. Unlikely for you to tell of their location to your team members before they start firing, will be cutting it for you to shoot at one before they shoot at you, but that still leaves 3 more. Weapon appears to be large caliber firearm, distance to target suggests they're not sniper rifle. Anti-Tank rifles? Machine guns? machine guns won't threaten you very much, Even Zander withstood a burst of dual gatling, after all.

And that's pretty much all you noticed in the span of less than a second, your squad is getting an Alpha Strike by an unknown force, presumably to be the Counter-Terrorist group. There's no 'real' cover around that you can dive to in time and one of your squad member's got a mangled but functional leg, the doggos have just now starting to realize what a terrible idea it is to not be streaming Half Life 3 today.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2016, 11:37:52 am by vkiNm »
Pages: 1 ... 433 434 [435] 436 437 ... 612