Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll Pop?

One.
- 0 (0%)
Two.
- 0 (0%)
Three.
- 0 (0%)
The world may never know.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 10, 2016, 09:48:36 pm

Pages: 1 ... 415 416 [417] 418 419 ... 612

Author Topic: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Choking your Bad Dragon in the Void)  (Read 389908 times)

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Moshpit in the science labs: The Foxhound story)
« Reply #6240 on: September 14, 2016, 03:58:50 pm »

Jon strides over to the main entrance to support the security should the need arise. In full gear.
Perplexicon: A New Arena - Abandoned, but feel free to give it a read.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
Re: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Moshpit in the science labs: The Foxhound story)
« Reply #6241 on: September 14, 2016, 04:00:44 pm »

"The moment they enter the compound perimeter, they are trespassers and as such, will be dealt with accordingly. Who knows, you might make friends with Vahlen's pet D001 clone while the two of you maim things."

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
  • Unrelated to DukePorkins
    • View Profile
« Reply #6242 on: September 14, 2016, 04:05:04 pm »

Frazz very sneakily hides just out of sight.
"Can I at least be visible? I want to see there faces!"
((Hey, you know what? If we get to mess up the officials, we can go public!))
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6243 on: September 14, 2016, 04:07:19 pm »

((I will not comment due to spoilers))

"If they enter the compound perimeter, you may engage."

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #6244 on: September 14, 2016, 04:10:12 pm »

"Tal, permission to attempt to use my powers on them? I'd start off with mind-controlling half of them then lightening the rest. Trip them up a bit as they run. Just, you know... toy with them."
Zach gears up in magi robes and assault suit, then grabs his bow
((When I use my bow, would it be feasable to guide the arrow with my powers?))
« Last Edit: September 14, 2016, 04:12:07 pm by Insanegame27 »
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6245 on: September 14, 2016, 04:12:56 pm »

Drones, being the ever-useful things, was installed with softwares to 'print' out whatever etching or painting with whatever materials.

You've just revolutionized Magic and pushed for the industrialization of wards.

Magic will never be the same again.

The Officers and Lawyers by the gate are growing increasingly insistent, trying to push and shove their ways inside only to be pushed back by the Company's Security.

This made the Lawyers screamed something about obstructing an officer on duty and assaulting on an officer on duty and got said officers to try and arrest Securities there.

This escalate things rapidly and turns into a brawl as electrical nightsticks were drawn, Front Gate securities while, unfortunately, do not have MAG Assault Rifles or D001 plates, still have state-of-the-art compressed body armor. With installed small pieces of heatsink stones [since those shit are so cheap nowadays.], it makes a surprisingly good shock absorbent.

Tazers were shot and bounces harmlessly off of Mil-grade bodyarmor and the brawl begins to spill in through the gate. With an overwhelmingly large numbers of cops [They don't exactly have a lot of things to do nowadays, and Akras is a big company that deserves big attention.] pouring through, they can't quite hurt the Security Guards but their sheer weight of numbers are doing a good number.

Still, no live rounds were fired and the fight are largely melee using fists and blunt, less-lethal weapons.

The Magi tries very hard to not fuck up their drawing as a few more police officers spilled in and, with no people in the immediate area to fight with, runs towards them to arrest some perceived criminal scums.

Meanwhile, while all of this bullshit is happening, there was a Panic in the cubical farm when a
Spoiler: Strange Device (click to show/hide)
was found on the coffee table. Mass hysteria and a bit of trampling-related injuries happened, people thought it was a bomb or something.. Or, like, a magical bomb. They've already evacuated the entire floor and sealed it off and is requesting Magical expertise to go see if it's a ticking magical bomb or something or not.

The last time a mundane and seemingly harmless object shows up, six floors burned, froze and burned again with billions of dollars lost to property damage. [People are property too.]
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6246 on: September 14, 2016, 04:15:12 pm »

((When I use my bow, would it be feasable to guide the arrow with my powers?))

[You can effectively stop normal Non-MAG bullets mid-air if you form a shield of force, or just have them bounce off/shatter, more likely. You can guide a fucking VAN through the air if you so wanted, a small, lightweight van mind you. Your max carrying capacity is no more than 5 tons currently. So, yes. You can feasibly guide your arrows.. ALL of your arrows with your powers, at once. Just.. all of them, flying around killing people like that guy with the whistle arrow from Guardians of the Galaxy, except with all of the arrows.]
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6247 on: September 14, 2016, 04:15:53 pm »

Jon begins revving up his Vulcan as he sees the civvies and police pouring into Akras territory.

"Tal, permission to open fire?"

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #6248 on: September 14, 2016, 04:18:29 pm »

Zach drops the bow, and laughs maniacly as he heads towards the melee, floating himself off the ground while he floats arrows - all 24 of them - around his head. When he gets to the melee, he mentally lashes out at the more important cops with his mind, then mind-controlling them as they stagger back from being hit with my powers.
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6249 on: September 14, 2016, 04:22:40 pm »

"GOONGALAGOONGALA!

Frazz soars into sight, and alights on top of the security checkpoint, the proceeds to say:

"BEGONE SUM-SUCKING SUITED SHITHEADS!"
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6250 on: September 14, 2016, 04:23:52 pm »

((In all honesty you'd be better off classing into Arcanism>Spellbow though. Arrows that make people explode when they touch them are better then arrows that just stab.))

"You're free to engage Magi Zachary."

"They are trespassing. You are all free to engage. Magi, you are permitted to defend yourselves lethally."

"Steve go deal with the random object. It's probably 003 letting us know he's watching the show."

Romans

• Bay Watcher
  • More of an abstract Concept
    • View Profile
« Reply #6251 on: September 14, 2016, 04:25:58 pm »

"Ahh hell, Clint and Roxane ready to test those Power suits?? Go get them!!"

And with that Zander will take careful aim to not hit security with his mag rifle and shoot three round bursts into the cops.
Crazy??I was crazy once they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy?? I was crazy once, they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy??

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6252 on: September 14, 2016, 04:27:13 pm »

"Opening fire. Akras employees, danger close."

Jon releases a hail of bullets on the trespassers.

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6253 on: September 14, 2016, 04:27:23 pm »

((Comic Con here we come!))

Frazz will look for a nearby vehicle he can toast, then proceed to do so. He won't actually kill anyone unless they try to kill him. Than its OMNOMNOMNOM time
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6254 on: September 14, 2016, 04:34:17 pm »

"Just trash their vehicles Frazz. We don't want runners."
Pages: 1 ... 415 416 [417] 418 419 ... 612