Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll Pop?

One.
- 0 (0%)
Two.
- 0 (0%)
Three.
- 0 (0%)
The world may never know.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 10, 2016, 09:48:36 pm

Pages: 1 ... 399 400 [401] 402 403 ... 612

Author Topic: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Choking your Bad Dragon in the Void)  (Read 389980 times)

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Now with Kobalds)
« Reply #6000 on: September 06, 2016, 06:48:06 am »

I'll take the laser pistol mod. What about the tranq/taser gun mod and the viability of an arcane flamethrower mod?
Also, how about some ocular mods? Enhanced vision, built-in night/thermal/other vision. Maybe some other mods for enhanced senses, like hearing and such.
Perplexicon: A New Arena - Abandoned, but feel free to give it a read.

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6001 on: September 06, 2016, 07:00:38 am »

I'll take the laser pistol mod. What about the tranq/taser gun mod and the viability of an arcane flamethrower mod?
Also, how about some ocular mods? Enhanced vision, built-in night/thermal/other vision. Maybe some other mods for enhanced senses, like hearing and such.
Sure, they can take out your eyes and replace them with cybernetic ones, makes you just a little bit less person and a bit more machine. Connect some wires to your brain, install some processors so it won't get fried, etc etc.
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6002 on: September 06, 2016, 07:07:03 am »

"Anyways. Gaian Magi. Follow me. We're headed to R&D. Rest of you are free to come or fuck off and do whatever. Someone leave a stickynote on Eros's forehead so she knows we're Terraside again." Tal heads to one of the several elevators.

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6003 on: September 06, 2016, 07:13:37 am »

The R&D for Akras is a series of laboratories, testing rooms and workshops. Where the best and the brightest are mixed in with the most creative money can buy, given nearly unlimited funds to pursue things that may give the company even more profit.

The size ranges from small rooms where small trinkets and such are being tested, weapons range where new weapons are developed, tested and occasionally explode, but that's what Interns are for.

All the way to large, spacious rooms to test out prototype of vehicles, drones and murderbots. While a good deal of R&D is military appliance, the majority is still consumer's goods. Upgrading what was already good with Magitech to make it even better, lighter, more efficient.

They'd literally reinvent the wheel if given the chance.

Rooms upon rooms upon rooms filled to the brim with various researchers from various fields work tirelessly on a workboard, throwing ideas around until something sticks, looking at old ideas and try to improve it, a better, more compact coffee machine. Automatic Pizza oven, it's likely that they're not stopping until someone manages to make a real replicator. And even so, it's hard to tell if they'd even stop there.

Occasionally, fistfights does happen, people are sent to the infirmary and then back to work after having their pay deducted for medical costs.

In fact, there's a brawl in one of the rooms right now! A man getting kicked in the gonards by a female researcher, whom is stabbed in the side by a pen from another woman, who got smacked by a chair.. It's pretty chaotic in there, there's blood on the table as a man tries to crawl away while another man stabs him repeatedly in the butt with paperclips fashioned into small, tiny improvised wolverine claws.

Another person got smacked into the reinforced glass wall that you're looking into from, making a trail of blood from his hand as he slowly trails down along the wall and gets pulled back into the fight.

Autopsy and Live Speciment research is just up ahead, Dr. Vahlen will be expecting you as you surely told her beforehand of the tour.
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6004 on: September 06, 2016, 07:24:40 am »

Tal grins as he watches the brawl. "See. This is how science is done. Innovation through conflict. Odds are is that scientist with the paperclip claws'll have a prototype for some form of clawed gauntlet built for testing later. Probably won't work well without numerous revisions, but the point stands."

"Anywho. We have a dissection to watch if we aren't too late for it. Follow me."
Tal strides off towards said.. Fun lab. After all. We have a dissection to watch.

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6005 on: September 06, 2016, 09:28:55 am »

Sure, they can take out your eyes and replace them with cybernetic ones, makes you just a little bit less person and a bit more machine. Connect some wires to your brain, install some processors so it won't get fried, etc etc.
I'll be grabbing those as well, then.
Perplexicon: A New Arena - Abandoned, but feel free to give it a read.

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #6006 on: September 06, 2016, 03:35:19 pm »

Zach is following Tal
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6007 on: September 06, 2016, 09:31:27 pm »

Vigil will first and formost ask R&D to look at the dimigriffins tail and see if they can make one for her that will compensate for her recent loss of one.
Tal probably also arranged for a physical for Vigil to go though.
And a new training room fit for dragons and large mounts to be trained in, with varying exercises and obstacles for training purposes.
And an orange.
And an open air simi forest for Wark to hunt in. No point in taking her out of her enviornment, fully.
Then he will look at the Exo-suits. . . .
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6008 on: September 06, 2016, 09:33:44 pm »

"Vigil just take the Demigryph for walks Gaiaside rather then bugging people to make you a fake forest. Trees are expensive and it's not like the Gate isn't twenty floors above us and entirely accessable."

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6009 on: September 06, 2016, 11:04:27 pm »

"I guess thats an option. I could walk her for two hours a day, so we can train and hunt together. Might need a new sword style for hunting, though. . . Something with swift, sure, but hard to read strikes. I need two four foot swords."
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

Romans

• Bay Watcher
  • More of an abstract Concept
    • View Profile
« Reply #6010 on: September 07, 2016, 12:47:28 am »

Zander will continue training adding to it, to make sure he keeps pushing himself. Also order the power armor suits for the doggos and when the demigriffs are cloned he will also train them. Spend half the time training and half the time with the demigriffs.
Crazy??I was crazy once they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy?? I was crazy once, they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy??

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #6011 on: September 07, 2016, 07:27:48 am »

"I guess thats an option. I could walk her for two hours a day, so we can train and hunt together. Might need a new sword style for hunting, though. . . Something with swift, sure, but hard to read strikes. I need two four foot swords."
"Tried Iaido? 'Constant readiness' or something like that."

"I am going to enjoy this," Zach says, rubbing his hands in anticipation, "I still have a score to settle with this guy. Tal, can I have his soul?"
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
  • Unrelated to DukePorkins
    • View Profile
« Reply #6012 on: September 07, 2016, 08:42:30 am »

Frazz sits through the boring instructional session. Fortunately for him, Lizards can sleep with only their 1rst eyelid set closed, thus making him seem awake! Ingenious!
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6013 on: September 07, 2016, 09:25:03 am »

"No. Its too slow. I need something that can actually make use of speed. I might need to make my own style, actually."

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6014 on: September 07, 2016, 09:56:58 am »

"As previously stated Zach. We do not currently have a way to store souls. Give us a few days and we will."
Pages: 1 ... 399 400 [401] 402 403 ... 612