Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll Pop?

One.
- 0 (0%)
Two.
- 0 (0%)
Three.
- 0 (0%)
The world may never know.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 10, 2016, 09:48:36 pm

Pages: 1 ... 374 375 [376] 377 378 ... 612

Author Topic: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Choking your Bad Dragon in the Void)  (Read 390422 times)

Romans

• Bay Watcher
  • More of an abstract Concept
    • View Profile
Re: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Moral, Politics, And Dragons Fire)
« Reply #5625 on: August 29, 2016, 12:25:09 am »

"Man, poor girls gone through the ringer might as well be a dog left on the side of the road. Well except far more deadly then any dog. Its to early to tell for sure, but I think we can work with her.
Mind you i've never worked with a griffin before, so we'll see. We don't happen to have beef, chicken ,or just chunks of meat of any kind do we??"

Turning back toward the Griffin, "Its alright girl, I know its been tough we'll get you all fixed up and get some food in your belly. Just calm down you're going to be all right."

*EDit
« Last Edit: August 29, 2016, 12:40:17 am by Romans »
Crazy??I was crazy once they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy?? I was crazy once, they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy??

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5626 on: August 29, 2016, 02:23:42 am »

"She is mine. I will feed her once I am back up and walking. . . . I will subject myself to your . . . Magic, if it will speed up the process, but, only this once. If you could get some meat prepared, that would be nice. Fresh kill prefered. And a large bowl of water. Make that two. . . . One with a rag and soap."
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

Romans

• Bay Watcher
  • More of an abstract Concept
    • View Profile
« Reply #5627 on: August 29, 2016, 02:56:32 am »

"I wouldn't suggest washing her like that while she's awake, just know you're going to have a long road with this one. So you're going need help with her and that's what i'm doing helping, that's all."
Crazy??I was crazy once they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy?? I was crazy once, they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy??

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #5628 on: August 29, 2016, 05:30:58 am »

"Also, Tal... i know you're not going to like this, but there's a distinct possibility that we're being... followed. By a group of those insects that I'd liken to... hunters... and... assassins. Bred to hunt and kill. I didn't issue the order, so I'm not entirely sure if they are actually following us. The insects are used to routing their opponents and then sending hunters out to collect fleeing specimens as incubators and slaves. Anything which caused them trouble in the fight is put down with what I can only call assassins. None were present, and I wasn't particularly looking for knowledge which could bring the hive down at that time, so I can't describe them to you. But I do know that they are extremely elite, the bug SASR, if you will. The Australian SASR, not the Pom SASR, just to clarify."

"Long story short, it's a very good chance we're being stalked, and I'm too damn tired to stretch my mind to make sure. Also, I don't want to run the risk of being indoctrinated again." Zach then rolls over and resumes attempting to lucid dream.
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
  • Unrelated to DukePorkins
    • View Profile
« Reply #5629 on: August 29, 2016, 09:29:56 am »

"How do y'all even know it's a girl? I mean, it did go for my nards at one point, which would be violating brocode if it's male...
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5630 on: August 29, 2016, 11:57:16 am »

The Demigryph decides that it's had enough thrashing for one day and just lay down to rest, as if uncaring that something might try and strike it down at any moment.

"Yeah boss, Three monkeys should get Vigil up on his feet. You want us to do that?" Asked Steve.

Zach fails to sleep at all due to his missing legs and how painful it is even through the Morphine.

Zander, you recall that Frazz have many meat cubes that a Griffon will probably find agreeable.
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5631 on: August 29, 2016, 12:25:12 pm »

Upon figuring out that they are feeding Griffeta some of his Jerky Hunks, Frazz yells out

"Hey! Don't give her any of the slightly off-color ones. Those ones are cured in alcohol. They are also my favorite."
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5632 on: August 29, 2016, 01:47:02 pm »

"Again Zach. Their hive is going to be nuked. We really don't care if a bunch of bugs try getting in here. They simply cannot access."

"Go ahead Magi Steve. Perhaps introduce Magi Ichabold to why we use monkeys."

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5633 on: August 29, 2016, 01:58:13 pm »

Vigil was taken to a casting room where three Monkeys were slaughtered to power a healing ritual. The Elven Mage was incredibly interested and not at all bothered by the dead monkeys as Vigil's bones mends itself.

It was an incredibly painful experience, but Morphine helps.

Now it appears that all you need to do is go get Vigil's sword back then head home.

That, and feeding, cleaning and grooming your new pet and hope you don't die in the process.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5634 on: August 29, 2016, 02:05:15 pm »

"Status on the Kobolds Maximus?"

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5635 on: August 29, 2016, 02:07:34 pm »

"Built a shrine for their new Deity. I think they may or may not be trying to sacrifice their virgins to the sword." Maximus reported.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5636 on: August 29, 2016, 02:09:19 pm »

"A shame it lacks a blooddrinker enchantment."

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #5637 on: August 29, 2016, 04:13:02 pm »

"How do y'all even know it's a girl? I mean, it did go for my nards at one point, which would be violating brocode if it's male...
-snip-
Zander guzzles down his drink and sprints with speed, catching up to Jon. Both of you bursts out of the trees and into the little clearing that Vigil made in time to see Frazz being fucked by the creature, It's legs and weights kept trying to throw Frazz onto the ground as it's beak works on twisting the already limp wings, there was painful sounds of crunched bones and twisted flesh as it tries to de-limb the Dragon.
Frazz being fucked by the creature
((I didn't change any words, either))
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5638 on: August 29, 2016, 04:17:07 pm »

Vigil, the second he stops screaming from all the pain, runs out the room, barely an acknowledgement of what happened bedore leaving his lips. He ran through the kitchen, and grabbed a large chunk of raw meat and a large jug of water, before running and heading to where the griffin was. Laying the meat and water outside the cage, Vigil ran right back off to the kitchen, once more, to find a pan big enough to hold at least a gallon of water.
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5639 on: August 29, 2016, 04:35:01 pm »

((Holy Balls. Frazz has a girlfriend.))

((Im Kidding Zomara, stop stabbing me))
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha
Pages: 1 ... 374 375 [376] 377 378 ... 612