Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll Pop?

One.
- 0 (0%)
Two.
- 0 (0%)
Three.
- 0 (0%)
The world may never know.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 10, 2016, 09:48:36 pm

Pages: 1 ... 361 362 [363] 364 365 ... 612

Author Topic: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Choking your Bad Dragon in the Void)  (Read 390497 times)

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
Re: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Moral, Politics, And Dragons Fire)
« Reply #5430 on: August 25, 2016, 09:59:35 pm »

Zach will try again
((Two rifles, wat?))
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5431 on: August 25, 2016, 10:00:41 pm »

"Frazz, this is my prey! Leave!"

Vigil whistled loudly to gain the griffins attention, as he ran to his sword. He would have been able to grip it, but, unlodging it would have been another issue all together. He needed the tree broken. . . . So he pulled out his laser pistol and shot at the tree several times, in point blank range, as he kept half an eye on the beast, hoping it would switch its attention back to him, to brake this bloody tree.
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5432 on: August 25, 2016, 10:05:08 pm »

Zach will try again
((Two rifles, wat?))

Nope. You're going to need to stay still and really, Really focus for this. Trying to do so while sprinting through the woods is really not ideal.

[A Laser rifle and a Tranq rifle.]

"Frazz, this is my prey! Leave!"

Vigil whistled loudly to gain the griffins attention, as he ran to his sword. He would have been able to grip it, but, unlodging it would have been another issue all together. He needed the tree broken. . . . So he pulled out his laser pistol and shot at the tree several times, in point blank range, as he kept half an eye on the beast, hoping it would switch its attention back to him, to brake this bloody tree.

You don't have a laser pistol, but you do have a laser rifle. Which cuts the tree down beautifully in one scything beam.

The pseudo-griffon, however, is still waiting for Frazz's turn before it can react.
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

Romans

• Bay Watcher
  • More of an abstract Concept
    • View Profile
« Reply #5433 on: August 25, 2016, 10:05:39 pm »

"Delimbing is also viable, reminds me of this three legged horse we used to have...WOAH that was big log."(and yeah assuming you took both laser rifle and tranq)
Crazy??I was crazy once they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy?? I was crazy once, they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy??

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #5434 on: August 25, 2016, 10:21:08 pm »

((But he didn't pick up either of them?))
Zach, having not picked up a laser rifle nor a tranq gun, focuses on trying to mind control the beast
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5435 on: August 25, 2016, 10:22:52 pm »

[

Nope. You're going to need to stay still and really, Really focus for this. Trying to do so while sprinting through the woods is really not ideal.
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
  • Obscure References and Danmaku everywhere.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5436 on: August 25, 2016, 11:09:19 pm »

"Yes sir, opening fire." Brrt/ratatatatata mode activated on the drone Kyoko's controlling, as tail said, aim for unarmored bits.
Battleships Hurl insults from behind thick walls, Destroyers beat up small children, Carriers stay back in the kitchen, and Cruisers are a bunch of tryhards who pretend to be loners.

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #5437 on: August 26, 2016, 12:14:45 am »

Correction, Zach stops and concentrates and focuses on trying to mind control the beast

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
  • Unrelated to DukePorkins
    • View Profile
« Reply #5438 on: August 26, 2016, 06:23:26 am »

"Fine then. Be like that."

Frazz shoves the griffin off in a huff and heads back too base.
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5439 on: August 26, 2016, 10:24:30 am »

Serpents Fang now in hand, Vigil, fires a single half second beam at the griffin to assure its attention is on him, and slides his gun away. With his more powerful sword, he doesnt have to just dodge. He can deflect, roll under the beasts secondary attack, and cut it.

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5440 on: August 26, 2016, 11:54:06 am »

Correction, Zach stops and concentrates and focuses on trying to mind control the beast

It would've been so much easier had the beast's mind have a large signature for you to tell it from all the other creatures in this massive forest, the bugs was easy because they were hive-minded.

This, this is like trying to look for an Easter egg painted dust-color in the grand canyon. Not an easy task at all, and you're still not at all very proficient with the powers of mind-controlling, and now you've been left behind as the rest of the group continues to sprint towards Vigil.

"Fine then. Be like that."

Frazz shoves the griffin off in a huff and heads back too base.

You shoves the Griffin, but it's deathgrip is far too strong and you've only managed to push both of you onto your sides, the beast still raking at your belly and peeling a bit of your throat out, it is reasonably painful. Though the position is more favorable, you're still grappled.

What's even more painful is a sudden burst of bullets bouncing off of your back and shredding a bit of your wings in the process, several hits the skeletal structure of your wing and that hurts like stepping on legos.

Then you felt like someone poked you in the back with a lit cigarette for half a second. Enough to startle you a little.

"Yes sir, opening fire." Brrt/ratatatatata mode activated on the drone Kyoko's controlling, as tail said, aim for unarmored bits.

With confirmation and assisted aim, your drone let out a burst of brrrrt at the large beast that's entangled with your Draconic team member just as it's shoved out of harm's way and onto the side, the Drone's Friend-Foe system kicks in and locks the firing mechanism the moment Frazz got into the way, but it was not fast enough. You can see several tracer rounds bouncing off of Frazz's back, several fleshy, bloody holes appearing on his delicate and vulnerable wings.

Serpents Fang now in hand, Vigil, fires a single half second beam at the griffin to assure its attention is on him, and slides his gun away. With his more powerful sword, he doesnt have to just dodge. He can deflect, roll under the beasts secondary attack, and cut it.

The Beast got shoved out of the way, and with your abysmal ability to aim, you managed to shoot Frazz in the spine instead. Fortunately it was just a half second beam and instead of crippling him, it just kinda sorta hurts him? he looks pretty fine to you.

Zander and the gang is 6 minutes away.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2016, 11:58:57 am by vkiNm »
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5441 on: August 26, 2016, 12:09:00 pm »

"Fuck your beam Tal, no more interruptions! Get the hell out Frazz!!!" Vigil yells as he charges at the griffin, while yelling at the dragon to leave. The constant interruptions in his fight was annoying, and served only to waist his precious seconds of breath and energy.

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
  • Unrelated to DukePorkins
    • View Profile
« Reply #5442 on: August 26, 2016, 12:23:43 pm »

"MOTHER FUCKERS WATCH YOUR AIM

Blast it in the fucking face with majestic Flamie Breath. Actually, don't directly hit it, but make sure it gets singed.
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5443 on: August 26, 2016, 12:32:05 pm »

Jon totally tagged along with the team heading towards Vigil and Frazz, just so you know. And he's going there with the full speed of an untiring half-robot.
Perplexicon: A New Arena - Abandoned, but feel free to give it a read.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5444 on: August 26, 2016, 01:28:59 pm »

Tal is just facepalming through this entire fiasco.
Pages: 1 ... 361 362 [363] 364 365 ... 612