Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll Pop?

One.
- 0 (0%)
Two.
- 0 (0%)
Three.
- 0 (0%)
The world may never know.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 10, 2016, 09:48:36 pm

Pages: 1 ... 332 333 [334] 335 336 ... 612

Author Topic: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Choking your Bad Dragon in the Void)  (Read 390556 times)

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Into the Trees)
« Reply #4995 on: August 06, 2016, 06:14:28 am »

Jon will treat the woman that was used in the ritual. Amputate the decayed tissue, apply painkillers and other such things.
Perplexicon: A New Arena - Abandoned, but feel free to give it a read.

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4996 on: August 06, 2016, 07:37:19 am »

Jon will treat the woman that was used in the ritual. Amputate the decayed tissue, apply painkillers and other such things.

You have no problem amputating the decayed limbs from the woman, she doesn't even have the strength to fight anymore. You injected her with some morphine and hooked her up with a portable IV dropper.

In your educated diagnosis, she's going to make it.

And thus, most of everything is done here, the Kelpie were super-Tranq'd by several Wiznerds armed with Tranq rifles and moved into container, a pair of gloves was lost when a Wiznerd tried to move said Kelpie by touching it directly and the thing just... sucks his gloves in. No one was willing to touch the thing since.

If nobody opposes, then the villagers including the corpses will be packed up into your mobile base and move out, leaving the village empty of any of it's denizens..

Does anyone have anything to do? if you want to interact with them more, there's always the big cell where you put them all in. It's in the cargo hold, close to your scouting vehicle and the Tranq'd Kelpie.
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4997 on: August 06, 2016, 07:54:23 am »

"Alrighty. Time to pack up. Search the village for anything of value. Someone grab the weapon the eldery bugger had and store it in Low Risk Artifact Storage. Grab anything that seems remotely valuable then pile on in."

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
  • Unrelated to DukePorkins
    • View Profile
« Reply #4998 on: August 06, 2016, 08:44:31 am »

"I oppose to moving the villagers. They've already been extremely traumatized. We should give it a few days to get familiar with them first."
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4999 on: August 06, 2016, 09:35:17 am »

"Frazz. If they're already traumatized then they ain't gonna get more traumatized. There is exactly no reason not to move them."

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5000 on: August 06, 2016, 09:48:52 am »

"Tal is right, Frazz. If they aren't the only community here, they can be raised. They have no fighting force anymore."
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5001 on: August 06, 2016, 11:05:23 am »

"Cant we just set up a defensive perimeter around them? They've obviously survived here for god knows how long."
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5002 on: August 06, 2016, 11:42:23 am »

"...There is exactly nothing of strategic value here. Therefore it makes no sense to tie ourselves down to a location."

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5003 on: August 06, 2016, 12:37:46 pm »

"You mean, besides the knowledge of a culture that has survived for a very long time an a zone we know nothing about? Fine. What would it take to get me in charge of interactions with these people. Because you are doing a great job at freaking them out as is. Might wanna work on your pep talks."

"Anyway, why are we even bothering with them? We've already got a ton of manual laborer a, and if we need more we can just grab some more interns. There's literally no reason for us to move these people. Considering we just slaughtered a good chunk of their population, the least we could do would be to try not to ruin their culture"

((Seriously though, I cannot think of any benefit to this. The fact that Tals pushing this so hard kinda creeps me out. This is getting a bit too dark. Kevak, could you please just drop it? The whole point of this is to have fun, and enslaving a bunch of natives is not really in the fun category.))

Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5004 on: August 06, 2016, 12:59:02 pm »

"Being capable of strategic decisions would get you in charge of these people. Based on how you don't grasp the strategic and logistical Why. You are not going to be in charge of them. As previously stated. We're taking anything of value. That includes cultural relics. Which means no. We are not destroying their culture. The Why behind us moving them is partially strategic value for largescale castings and partly Major Items of Interest have been found possessed by them, therefore raising their level of interest from 'Mild Curiosity' to 'Potentially Major Anomaly'. Notably the weapon the elder fired before being subdued is why they are being handled in this manner. Come have a look at it. It's in Temporary Artifact Storage 013. They represent the result of a potentially massive temporal anomaly local to this realm. At the very minimum they will tie off loose ends for certain lost Gate Teams."

((You'll see why we're carting em back with us. It ain't for slavery. And they ain't natives.))

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5005 on: August 06, 2016, 01:07:41 pm »

"There's also the fact that we slaughtered their whole militia, which most likely included most of their workforce. We also blew a hole or two in their palisade. Thus they have no way to protect themselves and no way of working their fields or mending the damage we wrought. We're doing them a favor by taking them with us."
Perplexicon: A New Arena - Abandoned, but feel free to give it a read.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5006 on: August 06, 2016, 01:11:05 pm »

"Oh! That also. And the fact that there is a giant hive of megafauna insects fucking around a few miles out. One that we are going to deliberately go kick over for samples. Any surviving insects will be very Very displeased. Do you desire to leave the villagers here to be eaten by giant insects?"

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5007 on: August 06, 2016, 01:50:43 pm »

Frazz grunts and helps guides the villagers to the transport
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

Romans

• Bay Watcher
  • More of an abstract Concept
    • View Profile
« Reply #5008 on: August 06, 2016, 01:56:39 pm »

"And Tal you know at least some psychology and must realize its easier to do this shit from a distance and distant ourselves from it. When we're here in person and thats harder to take, especially with children but we'll do the job sir."

Turning toward Zach, "Maybe stop acting like a child and we would let you guide this one. Work on yourself before you try to gain an apprentice, and two don't make threats like that unless you intend to do something about it."

Zander will take some samples of the plants from the farms and a few surrounding the village. Then he will examine the ancient gun.
Crazy??I was crazy once they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy?? I was crazy once, they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy??

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5009 on: August 06, 2016, 02:11:19 pm »

"Also, you know so much delicate corporate info that if you were to well and truly walk away, if probably be ordered to eat you. Which I would do."
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha
Pages: 1 ... 332 333 [334] 335 336 ... 612