Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll Pop?

One.
- 0 (0%)
Two.
- 0 (0%)
Three.
- 0 (0%)
The world may never know.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 10, 2016, 09:48:36 pm

Pages: 1 ... 320 321 [322] 323 324 ... 612

Author Topic: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Choking your Bad Dragon in the Void)  (Read 390636 times)

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
Re: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Into the Trees)
« Reply #4815 on: July 16, 2016, 05:28:40 am »

"Tal, I swear, if you have her shoot this thing, and I die becaise of you, I will leave your dried out husk here for a civi to find in some far distant future."
With that, he turned around, though now walking backwards at the same pace, and looked towards Jenny.

"Don't fire. Unless I scream, or attempt to ride the thing, don't fire. I can use this to establish basic communication."
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
  • Unrelated to DukePorkins
    • View Profile
« Reply #4816 on: July 16, 2016, 08:26:49 am »

Frazz instead decides to devour a sheep beast raw.

"OMNOMNOMNOM!"
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4817 on: July 16, 2016, 12:53:59 pm »

"Blast tape on the door's frame. Blow it off its hinges and subdue the civvies. Nonlethal prefered."

"Jenny terminate the active Kelpie. Best to learn now if it has any especially abnormal traits or not."

"Oi techies. Look through the storage bay for some form of tranq. I want the other Kelpie alive if possible when we arrive."

"Frazz torch a random sheepbeast. See if it burns. Odds are is we're gonna be eating sheepbeasts later if they be healthy."

One of the Wiznerds that wandered off from the game table came back holding a Tranq rifle and taser guns. "Found it!" He said with a proud grin of a job well done.

"Got it." Jenny Comm'd back as she breath out and prepare to squeeze the trigger.

"Tal, I swear, if you have her shoot this thing, and I die becaise of you, I will leave your dried out husk here for a civi to find in some far distant future."
With that, he turned around, though now walking backwards at the same pace, and looked towards Jenny.

"Don't fire. Unless I scream, or attempt to ride the thing, don't fire. I can use this to establish basic communication."

Only for her to ease on the trigger as she hear Vigil insisting that she don't fire. Still having her crosshair on the curiously approaching Kelpie, she Comm's "So do I shoot the thing or not shoot the thing?"

Frazz instead decides to devour a sheep beast raw.
"OMNOMNOMNOM!"

You bite down onto the sheep beast thing with your powerful jaw, causing a sickening crunching sounds as the poor thing bleat and squirm helplessly. And despite you being a dragon, you've still mostly got the taste of a normal person, and eating stuff raw is, while much more tolerable now that you're a dragon, is still pretty fucking disgusting compared to cooked food, you uncivilized savage.

The other sheep beasts just stares at you and began bleating loudly for it's fallen comrade, which hilariously sounds like a bunch of people screaming at you.

Then you tried to swallow, only to find the clump of jagged bones, mangled body and blood have soaken into the wool and made it very hard to swallow.

In fact, it got stuck midway down your throat, blocking your air tube.

You've done so much, survived countless things that you should not have survived, done so many bullshit and came out of it unscathed and even became a dragon. But alas, it seems your luck may have ran out as you begin choking on the sheepbeast that you tried to eat raw.

[Choking.]
[Breathing Disabled.]
[Speech Disabled.]

Zander does as Tal asks and puts on the blasting tape and before detonating yells,"Get back from the door its going to blow!!!"

Back off from the door. Keep aiming at it though.

Zander presses the detonation button and the reinforced door was blown from it's hinges, kicking up enough smoke and dust to block the view of anyone looking into or out of the building. You can hear terrified screams of women and children as well as coughing from the smoke.

Do you charge in to subdue the Civilians? Do you throw a grenade inside and call it a day? what do you do?
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4818 on: July 16, 2016, 03:11:01 pm »

"If the Kelpie walks within five meters of him shoot it irregardless of Vigils preferences. He isn't necessarily Essential personal, however we can at the very minimum give him the chance to communicate with it. That's obviously going to go terrible though."

"Oh holy fuck Frazz. This is why you chew your food. By the dead gods! Jon go pry the sheep out of Frazz's throat please and if that doesn't work, Frazz try melting the sheep in your throat."

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4819 on: July 16, 2016, 03:34:48 pm »

"Zack. Zander. Point to one of the civvies, and then point to the horse-thing. Then move out of the way. Indicate for them to take it as best as you can. Keep your distance, and don't kill them unless they try to attack you. Let's get some form of communication started. And. . .  Each time you point to the the horse-thing, say horse. Might as well start teaching them common."

Keep headed towards the keep. Check behind me every once in a while to make sure the kelpie is still following.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2016, 06:08:50 am by zomara0292 »
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #4820 on: July 16, 2016, 08:29:32 pm »

((...So did I miss the part about Frazz eating it *whole*? One would assume that they'd chew, even if they were eating it raw))
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4821 on: July 16, 2016, 09:36:09 pm »

((...So did I miss the part about Frazz eating it *whole*? One would assume that they'd chew, even if they were eating it raw))

[He chewed. But it's wooly and the blood and flesh and bits of bone turned it into a lump and got stuck.]

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4822 on: July 17, 2016, 06:00:06 am »

Dammit, Frazz. Let's go and help him with his choking situation.
Perplexicon: A New Arena - Abandoned, but feel free to give it a read.

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
  • Unrelated to DukePorkins
    • View Profile
« Reply #4823 on: July 17, 2016, 06:48:38 am »

Frazz simply breathes fire to burn out the lodged sheep
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4824 on: July 17, 2016, 06:51:03 am »

((any concern on where that fire goes afterwards?))

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4825 on: July 17, 2016, 07:08:06 am »

Frazz simply breathes fire to burn out the lodged sheep

You tried to breath fire, but alas you couldn't even suck in air. Much less spew out combustible gas or glob that required Oxygen to burn.
The sheep lump continues to be the bane of you, and your attempted to burn it just made you feel uncomfortably like burping and tight in the chest.

You start to feel like you could really.. Really use a breather right about now.

[Choking.]
[Speech disabled.]
[Breathing disabled.]

Dammit, Frazz. Let's go and help him with his choking situation.

You abandon Zander to do the breach by himself and ran over to the choking Dragon, pretty common stuff. Your human medical knowledge advises that you do the Heimlich maneuver, but you're not sure if that's going to work on an oversized winged lizard or not. Or how to apply enough force to the dragon short of pressing the stock of a gauss gun on his stomach and fired it with the recoil dampener turned off.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4826 on: July 17, 2016, 04:59:12 pm »

"..Try literally reaching into his throat and pulling out chunks of sheepbeast. He should have a good two minutes before he dies from this stunt of his. Frazz hold still."

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4827 on: July 17, 2016, 05:04:11 pm »

"Frazz, open up your maw. Do not close it under any circumstances."

Let's do what Tal said. Sounds better than attempting a Heimlich on a dragon.
Perplexicon: A New Arena - Abandoned, but feel free to give it a read.

Romans

• Bay Watcher
  • More of an abstract Concept
    • View Profile
« Reply #4828 on: July 18, 2016, 02:45:08 am »

Gesture with my rifle and yell at the villagers to get out of the building watch them every step.
Crazy??I was crazy once they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy?? I was crazy once, they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy??

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4829 on: July 18, 2016, 03:35:50 am »

Gesture with my rifle and yell at the villagers to get out of the building watch them every step.

You still can't see through the smoke and dust from the explosion, and though you could yell at them, your gesturing are lost as they can't see it.
Pages: 1 ... 320 321 [322] 323 324 ... 612