Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll Pop?

One.
- 0 (0%)
Two.
- 0 (0%)
Three.
- 0 (0%)
The world may never know.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 10, 2016, 09:48:36 pm

Pages: 1 ... 319 320 [321] 322 323 ... 612

Author Topic: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Choking your Bad Dragon in the Void)  (Read 390642 times)

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
Re: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Into the Trees)
« Reply #4800 on: July 12, 2016, 06:02:00 pm »

((inb4 Zach becomes Vader))
((He's lost the limbs for it. Vader lost 3 pre cyborgification, Zach lost three. To be honest it would probably be fastest to do a combination of arcane and mechanical repair to get him combatworthy again.))

"Maximus, keep an eye on the Kelpie 02 and shoot it if it stops grazing. Aria and Jenny, keep an eye on Kelpie 01, shoot it if it gets close to Vigil. Don't want to take risks. Also why the hell did we not bring those tranqs on this excursion? When you people are back here restocking, one of you grab em."

"Frazz, investigate the sheep, don't touch them."

"Once we're done here and Zach is fixed up, we're gonna hit Hive 001, and by that I mean we're going to do a controlled burn to flush the buggers out. Specifically by driving the base in a large circle around the hive to act as a firebreak and start a fire within the ring. I want samples and I want combat data for potential weaponization of the species later."

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4801 on: July 12, 2016, 06:04:32 pm »

"What if they explode on death unless specific things are done to them quickly?"
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #4802 on: July 12, 2016, 07:18:24 pm »

((On a side-note - it's my 18th today, woo. Old enough to legally drink and other fun stuff.))

Zach will try to live.
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4803 on: July 12, 2016, 07:23:01 pm »

((Happy cakeday. I don't recommend drinking.))

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #4804 on: July 12, 2016, 07:25:45 pm »

((Happy cakeday. I don't recommend drinking.))
((Never planned to. Except Baileys. Only ever Baileys. Only ever in a milk-based drink (like coffee, or a milkshake)))
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

Romans

• Bay Watcher
  • More of an abstract Concept
    • View Profile
« Reply #4805 on: July 13, 2016, 04:38:33 am »

Zander will attempt to open or kick in the door, gun up ready to shoot if necessary.
Crazy??I was crazy once they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy?? I was crazy once, they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy??

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4806 on: July 13, 2016, 06:05:31 am »

(( we have two people trying to open the door at once. Wont work all that well, if I may say, unless teamwork.))
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4807 on: July 14, 2016, 04:36:31 pm »

Support Zander on the breach. Be ready to fire.
Perplexicon: A New Arena - Abandoned, but feel free to give it a read.

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
  • Unrelated to DukePorkins
    • View Profile
« Reply #4808 on: July 15, 2016, 09:49:00 am »

Frazz approaches one of the sheep and examines it. If it does anything weird, torch it.
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4809 on: July 15, 2016, 10:07:42 am »

((so, what do you consider to be weird, on an alien planet where there are creatures long not native to earth, touching the uncanny valley, and bred to a society unknown and far different to ours?))

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
  • Unrelated to DukePorkins
    • View Profile
« Reply #4810 on: July 15, 2016, 12:23:56 pm »

((I dunno, like, if it just ignores me and keeps chewing grass or runs away scared, thats normal, but if anything threatening looking happens, torch it))
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4811 on: July 15, 2016, 09:59:54 pm »

"Maximus, keep an eye on the Kelpie 02 and shoot it if it stops grazing. Aria and Jenny, keep an eye on Kelpie 01, shoot it if it gets close to Vigil. Don't want to take risks. Also why the hell did we not bring those tranqs on this excursion? When you people are back here restocking, one of you grab em."

"Frazz, investigate the sheep, don't touch them."

"Once we're done here and Zach is fixed up, we're gonna hit Hive 001, and by that I mean we're going to do a controlled burn to flush the buggers out. Specifically by driving the base in a large circle around the hive to act as a firebreak and start a fire within the ring. I want samples and I want combat data for potential weaponization of the species later."

With your order, Maximus levels his shotgun up at the grazing Kelpie and kept it there while Jenny turns her crosshair to the one approaching Vigil. "Doesn't looks like it's going to stop." She Comm'd while drawing a bead on the approaching creature.

Meanwhile, the Wiznerds found where you kept the juice boxes and began to set up a game to play while the grownup does serious stuff. Papers and pens are brought out as they stat out their characters for a new adventure.

Zach will try to live.

You're back in the endless, empty grassy plains again. It seems to be evening, or at least cloudy enough to block out most of the sunlight. Wind was blowing furiously, blowing loose grass all over the place, some slaps onto your face, drawing shallow cuts wherever you've exposed skin, causing jolts of pain each time as the dull ache comes with the bleeding.

Frazz approaches one of the sheep and examines it. If it does anything weird, torch it.

The sheep thing looks up at you with it's dumb uncanny face and bleated. It sounds like a person screaming, which is hilarious.

Zander will attempt to open or kick in the door, gun up ready to shoot if necessary.

Support Zander on the breach. Be ready to fire.

Zander got to the door of the stone building with Jon coming to support him and Vigil a way's away still, jogging over. Believing you've enough support to take on some peasants, you rear your boot up and give the door a mighty kick! It thump'd and there were some frightened noises from the inside, but the door does not yield to your boots. Looks like the Door just soaked your boot.
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4812 on: July 15, 2016, 10:27:00 pm »

"Blast tape on the door's frame. Blow it off its hinges and subdue the civvies. Nonlethal prefered."

"Jenny terminate the active Kelpie. Best to learn now if it has any especially abnormal traits or not."

"Oi techies. Look through the storage bay for some form of tranq. I want the other Kelpie alive if possible when we arrive."

"Frazz torch a random sheepbeast. See if it burns. Odds are is we're gonna be eating sheepbeasts later if they be healthy."

Romans

• Bay Watcher
  • More of an abstract Concept
    • View Profile
« Reply #4813 on: July 16, 2016, 12:23:21 am »

Zander does as Tal asks and puts on the blasting tape and before detonating yells,"Get back from the door its going to blow!!!"
« Last Edit: July 16, 2016, 04:43:38 am by Romans »
Crazy??I was crazy once they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy?? I was crazy once, they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy??

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4814 on: July 16, 2016, 02:51:11 am »

Back off from the door. Keep aiming at it though.
Perplexicon: A New Arena - Abandoned, but feel free to give it a read.
Pages: 1 ... 319 320 [321] 322 323 ... 612