Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll Pop?

One.
- 0 (0%)
Two.
- 0 (0%)
Three.
- 0 (0%)
The world may never know.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 10, 2016, 09:48:36 pm

Pages: 1 ... 315 316 [317] 318 319 ... 612

Author Topic: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Choking your Bad Dragon in the Void)  (Read 390685 times)

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Into the Trees)
« Reply #4740 on: July 10, 2016, 12:54:17 pm »

Ready my MAG rifle. Kneecapping ho! If they close the gates, fire a rocket and blow it sky high.
Perplexicon: A New Arena - Abandoned, but feel free to give it a read.

Romans

• Bay Watcher
  • More of an abstract Concept
    • View Profile
« Reply #4741 on: July 10, 2016, 02:16:30 pm »

Take a knee and target one of the guard's kneecaps.
Crazy??I was crazy once they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy?? I was crazy once, they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy??

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #4742 on: July 10, 2016, 05:12:27 pm »

"Tal, Shock and awe was always my idea,"
Zach charges, blowing apart the bush with his powers and firing an arrow at the nearest person on the palisade and getting ready to deflect return fire
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4743 on: July 10, 2016, 05:16:20 pm »

Vigil keeps perfectly  still, muscles tight and ready to burst through the gate the moment it seems as if it will close.

If they come out, though, the next best thing is to cut through their weapons and toss them to the ground. No need to kill, unless they draw even a drop of blood.
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
  • Unrelated to DukePorkins
    • View Profile
« Reply #4744 on: July 10, 2016, 06:39:57 pm »

"Tal, can i join in?"
((ZACH you Idiot why are you killing them already.))
Ïlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #4745 on: July 10, 2016, 06:43:58 pm »

((Zach hasnt killed anyone yet.))
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4746 on: July 10, 2016, 06:46:18 pm »

Zach charges, blowing apart the bush with his powers and Firing an arrow at the nearest person on the palisade
Ïlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #4747 on: July 10, 2016, 06:51:10 pm »

Yeah, he charges and fires an arrow. he hasnt killed anyone yet. Arrows to the knee are rarely as fatal as a bullet to the foot (Thanx cod logics)

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4748 on: July 10, 2016, 07:21:35 pm »

((Knees are significantly safer to target then the foot due to their tendency to disable and the fact that they don't bleed as profusely as foot tissue.))

"Proceed." Drones are to take a defensive stance and act as mobile cover. Antiballistic system engaged for countering incoming arrows.

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4749 on: July 10, 2016, 08:27:07 pm »

((Your still showing aggression. I still don't get why we can't at least try to cooperate. I mean, look at the history of Colonization of the Americas. Spanish Conquistadors: Super aggressive idiots, resulting in an entire continent full of political strife and crime empires. English Colonists: Pretend to be nice to natives, stab them in the back, results in… well…. America. French Settlers: Peace treaties, cooperation, eventually leading to Canada, which, i might add, is one of the few countries in the world that hasn't been created from some sort of conflict. Theres a lesson there.))
Ïlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4750 on: July 10, 2016, 09:04:23 pm »

((this is getting into politics, but there is a reason why Canadians are known for their constant apologies. I leave you to research why they apologize to their natives, often. Anyway, let's get back to the game related topics by bringing this to the OOC))
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4751 on: July 10, 2016, 09:41:18 pm »

"Here we go." Jenny breathed out and squeezed her trigger, causing her rifle to shook as it fired it's high-caliber round, loose grass and dirt were kicked up by the force coming out of the muzzle break as the weapon roared a thunderous crack. Her bullet reaches it's destination before the sound does, and though the guards have their lower half covered by the palisade, a bunch of wood were no match against Jenny's rifle. Splinters of wood exploded inwards as the heavy bullet rip into the palisade, showering the man with countless tiny pieces of wood before the hyper-velocity slug slams into his knee. Bone, flesh and muscles exploded from the force alone, rendering the man's leg from the knee down into useless gore as he screams in agony and fell back down the wall.
[Accuracy Success]
[Penetration Success]
[Good Damage.]

Ready my MAG rifle. Kneecapping ho! If they close the gates, fire a rocket and blow it sky high.
The Gate were never opened while you where here. Do you still want to blow it up?

You aimed down the scope of your MAG Assault rifle and squeezed a few single-shots, missing the first two, but the third one found it's mark where the leg should be and hits into the wooden palisade. Splinters of wood exploded inwards and showered the man in dozens of jagged tiny spears followed by a bullet somewhere in his thigh. Blood and gore exploded from the weapon's powerful shot, dropping the man as he screamed for his gods, clutching his wounded thigh as he bleeds.
[Accuracy success]
[Penetration success]
[Good Damage.]

Take a knee and target one of the guard's kneecaps.
Taking a knee and leveling your MAG Rifle up and looking through the scope, you take careful aim and squeezes out a shot, the weapon's recoil kicking into your shoulders as you sent the bullet out. Unfortunately for the guardsman, you aimed a little too high and your bullet slams right into his ribs, the bone offered resistance but the bullet travelling faster than the speed of sound did not yield, bone fragments exploded inside the man, severely damaging his internal organs before your bullet and the force it carried explodes out his back, sending bits of bones, flesh and organs flying out from where it belongs.

The man dies before he hit the ground.
[Accuracy Moderate]
[Penetration Success]
[Good Damage]

"Tal, Shock and awe was always my idea,"
Zach charges, blowing apart the bush with his powers and firing an arrow at the nearest person on the palisade and getting ready to deflect return fire

Nocking your arrow to a draw and firing at one of the remaining men on the wall while sprinting was not easy, and you were surprised to see that it actually flew where it kind of supposed to go, at the man's knee's general direction.
The arrow hits the palisade he's behind that's covering his knee and got stuck there, allowing the man to duck and return a fire at you with his own bow. He missed.
[Accuracy Success]
[Penetration Failed]

Vigil keeps perfectly  still, muscles tight and ready to burst through the gate the moment it seems as if it will close.

If they come out, though, the next best thing is to cut through their weapons and toss them to the ground. No need to kill, unless they draw even a drop of blood.
The Gate was never opened while you were here. What do?

"Proceed." Drones are to take a defensive stance and act as mobile cover. Antiballistic system engaged for countering incoming arrows.

As the battle starts proper with the announcement of several gunfire, your drones bursts out forward from the forest at full speed with a simple touch and drag command on your screen, aided by the Recon's overhead view. So far there's only 1 guard left on this side that's taking cover behind his palisade, Zach's arrow still stuck on the wall in front of him. Several more guards from other sides are running over to see what happened, and from the drone you can spot activity in the village as villagers ran to the central building, a few arming up themselves to fight off the invaders.
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #4752 on: July 10, 2016, 09:46:01 pm »

Zach drops his bow and vaults onto the palisade with his powers, drawing both pistols. He shoots at the guard again. He observes what they have in the way of armor and shoots the easiest target that is the least protection with rubber bullets from the glock.

If the guard is sufficiently disabled, Zach will then hurl him off the palisade with his powers.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2016, 09:51:00 pm by Insanegame27 »

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4753 on: July 10, 2016, 09:55:51 pm »

Frazz charges in, rising above the palisade, blowing back the townspeople with his wing drafts and in general being majestic as fuck.

"Surrender and you shall not be harmed!"
Ïlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #4754 on: July 10, 2016, 09:56:44 pm »

"I don't think they speak English, Frazz!" Zach says into his throat mic (We have those, right?)
Pages: 1 ... 315 316 [317] 318 319 ... 612