Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll Pop?

One.
- 0 (0%)
Two.
- 0 (0%)
Three.
- 0 (0%)
The world may never know.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 10, 2016, 09:48:36 pm

Pages: 1 ... 307 308 [309] 310 311 ... 612

Author Topic: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Choking your Bad Dragon in the Void)  (Read 390715 times)

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
Re: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Into the Trees)
« Reply #4620 on: June 29, 2016, 01:30:39 pm »

"Zoom in. Any details on the population? Human or Rusher or Other? Also those animals. Subtype of domestic animals we know of? Architecure appears reminicent of ancient human structures. Layout appears centralized around market and what is presumably the settlement's leader figure's dwelling. That or it's a guard house. Defensive palisade implies regular bandit or other entity raids, as well as presence of at the minimum a militia. Farmland appears centralized. Windmills imply bread products possible from local flora. Size designates settlement as likely low wealth high potential. Good spot for an uplift based on local water source. Depends on species and language capacity."
« Last Edit: June 29, 2016, 01:53:07 pm by Kevak »

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
  • Obscure References and Danmaku everywhere.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4621 on: June 29, 2016, 01:36:18 pm »

"In more layman terms, Vigil, its seems to be a early to mid medieval age village, i advise avoiding contact if possible for the moment until we have more knowledge of the surroundings and the inhabitants of the village."
Battleships Hurl insults from behind thick walls, Destroyers beat up small children, Carriers stay back in the kitchen, and Cruisers are a bunch of tryhards who pretend to be loners.

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4622 on: June 29, 2016, 01:47:46 pm »

A. Carmine whipped out the Keyboard and began rapidly typing Tal's assessment while B. Carmine taps the controls, having the drone's impressive camera zooming in further.

The population looks positively human, they didn't look too sickly and their skins aren't falling off or are sickly grey like any of the rushers you've met before. The colours of their cloths seems like an easy way to identify one's wealth, where brown and undyed are the mass with a few colourful traders around.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Zooming in on the sheep-like animals in the pen, it turns out that they were only kind of sheep-like. But is actually this.. weird wooly thing with monkey-like face, it's fucking weird, man. But it seems docile enough and is just dumbly grazing on the grass.

Lastly, the two horse-like creature that you see does look like a horse.. Kind of.. of course it looks weird like some sort of a... Dog horse, thing.

« Last Edit: June 29, 2016, 01:56:14 pm by vkiNm »
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4623 on: June 29, 2016, 01:54:29 pm »

((First image be borked.))

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4624 on: June 29, 2016, 01:56:25 pm »

((First image be borked.))

[This one should work.]

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4625 on: June 29, 2016, 02:08:27 pm »

"Population appears pureblood human. Dissections will be required at later date to determine if appearances do not decieve. Potentially capitalistic barter economy based on existence of merchantile middle class. Horselike entities reminicent of Terran Kelpie Mythos. Under no circumstance is anyone non expendable to touch, pet, or otherwise attempt to ride them. Sheeplike entities appear domestic. Best not to risk irregardless. Dissections to be preformed at a later date."
« Last Edit: June 29, 2016, 02:21:17 pm by Kevak »

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
  • Unrelated to DukePorkins
    • View Profile
« Reply #4626 on: June 29, 2016, 04:23:26 pm »

"BY MORGAN FREEMANS LARYNX! I get turned into a dragon, and now we find a village of medieval peasants! This is so Perfect! Zach! Have you ever wanted to have an Evil Lair on top of a volcano?"
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4627 on: June 29, 2016, 05:12:46 pm »

"We're heading there, then?" A. Carmine asked, hands on the controls.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4628 on: June 29, 2016, 05:26:48 pm »

"We are moving to a positin approximately five miles from the settlement. Keep us below the treeline if possible."

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4629 on: June 29, 2016, 05:28:32 pm »

"Got it." The Carmine brothers went to work, operating the Vehicle and making the large behemoth rumble as you begin to move forward with the subtly of a mountain, leveling everything and anything in your path.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4630 on: June 29, 2016, 05:41:03 pm »

"Keep the drones scanning. I want to be aware of anything abnormal before it gets close. Keep siesmic sensors on as well."

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4631 on: June 29, 2016, 05:44:09 pm »

B. Carmine nodded as he taps at the drone controls, keeping it flying and scanning. "I think we're already a moving Earthquake, though. This thing is huge!"

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #4632 on: June 29, 2016, 06:58:18 pm »

Zach nods then gravely says, "Da, comrade, Zachary wishes himself an evil lair atop a..." he cracks up, laughing before imitating Tal, "Atop a natural formation of igneus stone formed when seismic activity happens to separate the plates of the world..." He talks normally again, "Or something like that. I really think that Tal is a bit verbose sometimes."
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
  • Unrelated to DukePorkins
    • View Profile
« Reply #4633 on: June 29, 2016, 08:00:14 pm »

Frazz assumes a blank expression and begins speaking in Monotone

"Zachary, close your ostiumus grandes or you shall be subjected to a total of 4.5 hours of mandatory labor cleaning the buildings lavatory facilities."
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

Romans

• Bay Watcher
  • More of an abstract Concept
    • View Profile
« Reply #4634 on: June 29, 2016, 08:18:36 pm »

"So whats the play just sit and watch awhile??
Crazy??I was crazy once they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy?? I was crazy once, they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy??
Pages: 1 ... 307 308 [309] 310 311 ... 612