Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll Pop?

One.
- 0 (0%)
Two.
- 0 (0%)
Three.
- 0 (0%)
The world may never know.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 10, 2016, 09:48:36 pm

Pages: 1 ... 302 303 [304] 305 306 ... 612

Author Topic: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Choking your Bad Dragon in the Void)  (Read 390761 times)

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Into the Trees)
« Reply #4545 on: June 14, 2016, 03:38:45 pm »

Frazz also brokers a deal with the Carmines to become the symbol/mascot/logo for the Palace.
Similar to this

While the Carmines brother would just love to turn you into their Mascot, you're still the Corporate's top secret and they really, Really don't want Tal to get up their asses, so they had to regretfully decline.

As for Body armor, R&D didn't have too much problem designing some sort of a vest for you. Using the same combined material fitted with pressed alloy plates, they were able to design a dragon-sized of the Security protective vest, though they say that it wouldn't really matter. Since whatever the vest can stop, your scales won't have a problem stopping. And whatever your scales can't stop, it wouldn't matter if you're wearing the vest at all or not, so they say it's smarter to just go without the vest weighing you down.

They'd make one for you if asked, of course. They're just warning you that it's going to be obsolete for you.

Zander continues training and training with the dogs. Push my individual training harder though and practice my rifle marksmanship with Jenny. 

Kyoko is spending the weak in the firing range as always.

The dogs have shown much smarts, and learned even the most advanced of Dog Commands at a rapid rate, you are confident that they can follow orders better than Frazz can.

But then again, that isn't saying much..

The firing practice goes smoothly, and you get to spend good amount of time with Kyoko as well as Jenny as they spend their time shooting in the range at various targets. Jenny seems to have a dislike for Laser weaponry, claiming that it takes the skill out of Marksmanship. Which isn't too far away from the truth, Kyoko never had to do much more than just aim the red dot in her scope at a target and pull the trigger. There's no recoil, and the beam hits instantly. With obvious results.

It's probably the older generation complaining about how the kids nowadays have it easier than them. Like how people back then had to aim completely by themselves using simple iron sights or holo-crosshairs that doesn't even automatically correct itself with computer assistance.

Jon is getting the R&D team to augment his whole body.

Jon gets put under. R&D Reassures him that they've got the best people and equipment on the job, so the next time he open his eyes again, he'll be just that much more robot than human. Also, they're putting in some subdermal armor plating in him for free since he brought the whole thing.
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4546 on: June 14, 2016, 04:35:54 pm »

Tal is primarily spending his time making various occult trinkets, wards, amplifiers, and so on. Also enchanting robes for himself and the wiznerds to function as the equivalent of armor.

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4547 on: June 14, 2016, 04:55:56 pm »

Tal is primarily spending his time making various occult trinkets, wards, amplifiers, and so on. Also enchanting robes for himself and the wiznerds to function as the equivalent of armor.
((Armor runes like to explode when broken. Try to fix that first.))
Perplexicon: A New Arena - Abandoned, but feel free to give it a read.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
Re: Castle: Foxhound Squad (R.I.P Bolts. Valhalla's Bravest.)
« Reply #4548 on: June 14, 2016, 05:17:04 pm »

Vigil looks at them when they make that statement with a small bit of dissaproval.
"Whatever makes you happy. . . . . don't think I will retire if I can help it. Sounds awful. "
Vigil did go back to play his game, again, only to notice that it was swarmed with people trying to beat his nearly perfect high score, on some of the harder songs. So, instead, he took the time to train his sword arm and dodging. He was going to leave Serpent's Fang behind, at the planned clearing, and take Betsy. If they had to go out in the Forest, he would need the slight boost in speed it would provide, but, he would need another blade as well. One as light as Betsy, but as strong as his other. Or near it, in any case. So, he would also be taking that request to the R&D.
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Castle: Foxhound Squad (R.I.P Bolts. Valhalla's Bravest.)
« Reply #4549 on: June 14, 2016, 05:24:26 pm »

Vigil looks at them when they make that statement with a small bit of dissaproval.
"Whatever makes you happy. . . . . don't think I will retire if I can help it. Sounds awful. "
Vigil did go back to play his game, again, only to notice that it was swarmed with people trying to beat his nearly perfect high score, on some of the harder songs. So, instead, he took the time to train his sword arm and dodging. He was going to leave Serpent's Fang behind, at the planned clearing, and take Betsy. If they had to go out in the Forest, he would need the slight boost in speed it would provide, but, he would need another blade as well. One as light as Betsy, but as strong as his other. Or near it, in any case. So, he would also be taking that request to the R&D.

Until R&D can Bullshit up a lightsaber, they don't think they can make a sword that is both light and strong. The Alloy material for the blade would be the closest thing to the balance, but otherwise you can get either a sword that is light, or a sword that is strong.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4550 on: June 14, 2016, 06:35:55 pm »

((Presumably fixing the explosion via locating it elsewhere))

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4551 on: June 14, 2016, 07:30:55 pm »

((Presumably fixing the explosion via locating it elsewhere))

With some Runic tinkering and clever magic-coding, you've managed to achieve magical reactive armor, kind of.
When the enchantment fails and the armor breaks, instead of expelling the built-up force everywhere into an explosive sphere, it will now instead discharge at the point of contact!

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
  • Unrelated to DukePorkins
    • View Profile
« Reply #4552 on: June 14, 2016, 07:56:30 pm »

Frazz will decline the armor then. He then will pile all of his skill points into flying, close combat and fire-breathing. Considering how I've spent literally nothing in anything, I'm pretty sure I should be amazing at these things by the end of skill-tallying
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
  • Unrelated to DukePorkins
    • View Profile
« Reply #4553 on: June 19, 2016, 07:59:55 am »

((Since theirs no Skillpoints really for being  dragon, i would like to make some basic recommendations for what exactly Frazzes upgrades would do. ))
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

(I think this sounds fair. Hbu?)
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #4554 on: June 19, 2016, 09:30:34 am »

Zach is brought to the penthouse and dumped on his bed before his restraints are removed and he begins pouting.

((Sorry about the broken formatting!))

« Last Edit: June 19, 2016, 09:32:56 am by Insanegame27 »
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4555 on: June 20, 2016, 02:43:32 am »

((You shoooould prolly colorcode that))

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #4556 on: June 20, 2016, 02:46:07 am »

((You shoooould prolly colorcode that))
((Hey, all of the messed-up formatting was stuff you typed XD))
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4557 on: June 20, 2016, 03:47:18 am »

((I colored all of my text~ The lack of formatting and color is on you~))

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #4558 on: June 20, 2016, 04:05:50 am »

I have a color, a dark shade of grey in all fifty meanings of that phrase XD

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4559 on: June 20, 2016, 07:05:02 am »

[I think this much Bracketting could go to the OCC thread. :P ]
Pages: 1 ... 302 303 [304] 305 306 ... 612