Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll Pop?

One.
- 0 (0%)
Two.
- 0 (0%)
Three.
- 0 (0%)
The world may never know.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 10, 2016, 09:48:36 pm

Pages: 1 ... 297 298 [299] 300 301 ... 612

Author Topic: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Choking your Bad Dragon in the Void)  (Read 390782 times)

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Castle: Foxhound Squad (R.I.P Bolts. Valhalla's Bravest.)
« Reply #4470 on: May 10, 2016, 06:56:28 am »

The doctors decided that this discussion is prolonging the MRI scan too much already, and apply anesthetic to the baby-minded man. Sending him to dreamless slumber so they can work without the patient throwing a tantrum and causing problems. This understandably move things along.
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
  • Unrelated to DukePorkins
    • View Profile
« Reply #4471 on: May 10, 2016, 07:12:08 am »

When Zach wakes up, Frazz will be holding a buzzsaw a few inches from his face.
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4472 on: May 10, 2016, 09:23:30 am »

That'd be difficult, given that Frazz likely aren't allowed anywhere near powered tools.

A squeaky buzzsaw on the otherhand..

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4473 on: May 10, 2016, 09:32:48 am »

((Sure, a faie buzzsaw then.))
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #4474 on: May 10, 2016, 03:13:23 pm »

((How can a dragon operate a buzzsaw? That's the quickest way for Zach to freak out and lash out with his powers))
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4475 on: May 10, 2016, 06:02:43 pm »

((FIne then. Scratch the buzz saw. Another genius prank ruined. *Sigh*))
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

Romans

• Bay Watcher
  • More of an abstract Concept
    • View Profile
« Reply #4476 on: May 11, 2016, 12:58:45 am »

(A dragon by itself is probably sufficient to scare him)
Crazy??I was crazy once they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy?? I was crazy once, they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy??

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #4477 on: May 11, 2016, 02:46:59 am »

((Anyway, I'm in favor of timeskipping to the completion of the MRI scan... Although I'm unsure what an MRI would do to determine anything in this case))
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4478 on: May 11, 2016, 10:54:23 am »

Time passed, scanning and testing was complete. Zach was, of course, kept restrained in a warded protective Danger-containment room unless Tal says that he's free to go. Nobody wants another Cowbell incident, after all.

The reports came in rather interesting, if not unexpected. The MRI scan didn't show anything abnormal, all bones are still where it should be, no extra organs anywhere and the brain looks just fine and dandy. The blood, however, seems to have a contamination of 'something'. The boys in the coat haven't named it yet, It acts kind of like red blood cell, carrying.. well, 'something' throughout his blood. It's definitely oxygen that's for sure. They've tested it intensively and have introduced it to all kind of bloodtypes, all of them yielded no results as the 'something' that was found doesn't seems to mingle well with other blood not from the original subject. Doctors deems it unlikely to infect other people, and about just as unlikely to reproduce such a thing. Not until they can sufficiently explain what it is, at least.

Good news, though. The Gate have been repaired and are scheduled to open again in a few days, as well as a new line of improved semi-autonomous combat droids being introduced to increase the chance of survival of Gate teams.

This includes a new multi-layered alloy plates coming off of prototyping and into mass production enough to give every Gate teams some as well as the more important securities.

Where is everyone and what is everyone doing?

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4479 on: May 11, 2016, 01:24:40 pm »

Frazz is looking into getting some upgrades for himself. Mainly, a pair of goggles that can zoom up to 100x magnification, as well as being able to display a small HUD, with things like ammo count, Auto-ID and maybe a small map. Basically Terminator-Vision, but nowhere near as much stuff.

Like this, but only on one eye:
http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/starcraft/images/0/0f/Ghost_SC2_Head3.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20100906195635.

Afterwards, practice my Fire-Spewing. I want to get maximum range. Id imagine the best way to do this would be in small, short bursts. Similar to  how if you hawk a loogie all at once it goes much farther and is more accurate.
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4480 on: May 11, 2016, 01:29:59 pm »

Jon is in R&D, talking with the guys that gave him his bionic arm about maybe augmenting the rest of his body.

((Cyborg medic, anyone?))
Perplexicon: A New Arena - Abandoned, but feel free to give it a read.

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #4481 on: May 11, 2016, 03:16:01 pm »

If zach is allowed to walk freely, he will head to RnD and ask for four armored masks. One for himself and one for each of the girls on the team. He will also inquire about AI

If he isnt allowed he will ask someone for paper and a pen, write it down and hand it to Tal

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
  • Obscure References and Danmaku everywhere.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4482 on: May 11, 2016, 04:04:12 pm »

Kyoko is at the shooting range practicing using the laser rifle.
Battleships Hurl insults from behind thick walls, Destroyers beat up small children, Carriers stay back in the kitchen, and Cruisers are a bunch of tryhards who pretend to be loners.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4483 on: May 11, 2016, 04:50:57 pm »

Thanks to Aria, Vigil is not death training. He is learning the wonders of videogame. Specifically rythem games, that had been introduced to him by some of the interns. Like the DDR from ten years prior, which seems to have the best music choice and range.
Did I mention he has been playing it in true Vigil fashion? The last 15 hours straight, on the hardest setting. There is even a bet going on on how long he can go without passing our or Tal braking it up. 3 * on two days is the current highest.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2016, 05:37:07 pm by zomara0292 »
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #4484 on: May 12, 2016, 01:28:49 am »

If zach is allowed to walk freely, he will head to RnD and ask for four armored masks. One for himself and one for each of the girls on the team. He will also inquire about AI

If he isnt allowed he will ask someone for paper and a pen, write it down and hand it to Tal
((Adding to this (Edit isn't visible to me for some reason) the AI would preferably be male-voiced. Also a stealthbump))
Pages: 1 ... 297 298 [299] 300 301 ... 612