Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll Pop?

One.
- 0 (0%)
Two.
- 0 (0%)
Three.
- 0 (0%)
The world may never know.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 10, 2016, 09:48:36 pm

Pages: 1 ... 292 293 [294] 295 296 ... 612

Author Topic: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Choking your Bad Dragon in the Void)  (Read 390787 times)

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
  • Obscure References and Danmaku everywhere.
    • View Profile
Re: Castle: Foxhound Squad (Someone just had eldritch cowbabies)
« Reply #4395 on: May 05, 2016, 07:48:13 pm »

"I was thinking of practicing my shooting as it is one of the most important skills i need to master for obvious reasons."
Battleships Hurl insults from behind thick walls, Destroyers beat up small children, Carriers stay back in the kitchen, and Cruisers are a bunch of tryhards who pretend to be loners.

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4396 on: May 06, 2016, 12:53:32 am »

Things moved quickly, and Zach was ushered to the nearest Medical room after every female employees was evacted out of the way. Immediately he was placed on the table by doctors, and they practically cut his throat open to remove the biofoam and get to work with much, much more sensitive equipment. Sealing severed arteries and pipes using bioglue, connecting them together using robotically stabilized hands.

It's weird as fuck since they didn't drug Zach up so that he goes under, but it didn't hurt, per say.

Half a hour later, and Zach was allowed to leave with his throat good as new with minimal scarring. Lolipop in hand.
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #4397 on: May 06, 2016, 01:44:06 am »

((Really, a lollipop?))
Zach walks up to the gathered male teammates, "I'd imagine you have some questions?"
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4398 on: May 06, 2016, 01:50:26 am »

"Yes. Firstly. Have you made any pacts with eldritch, dark, extraplanar, or entities that cannot be reasonably defined as benign?"

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #4399 on: May 06, 2016, 01:53:00 am »

"I have made no pacts with any of the entities you described," Zach says, stretching.
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4400 on: May 06, 2016, 01:57:21 am »

"Have you made a pact, deal, or otherwise form of agreement with Any entity?"

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #4401 on: May 06, 2016, 01:58:41 am »

Zach laughs, "Negatory, Sir."

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4402 on: May 06, 2016, 02:34:23 am »

The Lolipop is strawberry. Doctors give them to people after a visit at the office, one of the perks of working for Akras besides free indefinite healthcare.
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #4403 on: May 06, 2016, 02:52:30 am »

((...Thank... you? I guess? I was more inquiring about why grown men would need lollipops after a doctor thing because that's seen as a child-ey thing where I am. Anyways))
"As for specifics to how I got these powers," he chuckles and waves his hand at the group, "You don't need to know how I got the powers."

Romans

• Bay Watcher
  • More of an abstract Concept
    • View Profile
« Reply #4404 on: May 06, 2016, 03:33:33 am »

"Wow if I didn't know how old you were because of your dossier.......then again you can't put an age on the classics. But seriously what is your issue you threatened both Aria and Kyoko. So fess up or you will not be considered mission safe that I know, powers or not."
Crazy??I was crazy once they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy?? I was crazy once, they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy??

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #4405 on: May 06, 2016, 03:49:59 am »

Zach sighs, "Well... consider that I was just stabbed by a chick under the preface of getting laid by said chick."
((Also, dude, you're supposed to repeat what he said, twisting it to the use intended, ie "We don't need to know how you got the powers"))

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4406 on: May 06, 2016, 04:09:53 am »

"We do need to know actually. As the potential cause is a pact with an entity despite your claims. At the very minimum we'll be doing an exorcism on you to ensure you're actually You. It's the same policy for everyone. Reasonable suspicion."

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #4407 on: May 06, 2016, 04:12:49 am »

Zach will recall the fight with Jane, the sheer helplessness he felt. He begins breathing heavily and thrusts his hand out to Tal, "I said you do not need to know, and nor do you need to perform an exorcism!" he shouts. ((vkiNm, Kevak, I'm actually using the power here))
« Last Edit: May 06, 2016, 04:14:32 am by Insanegame27 »

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4408 on: May 06, 2016, 04:43:53 am »

((You realize you are standing in a room full of wards made Explicitly to prevent mental tampering right? Powered by the blood of somewhere around a hundred virgin clones?))

"THere Will. Be an exorcism or you Will be shot. Is that understood?"

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #4409 on: May 06, 2016, 04:48:54 am »

((I thought we were just outside the hospital ward.))
Zach will take a step back, look over his shoulder and run.
Pages: 1 ... 292 293 [294] 295 296 ... 612