Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll Pop?

One.
- 0 (0%)
Two.
- 0 (0%)
Three.
- 0 (0%)
The world may never know.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 10, 2016, 09:48:36 pm

Pages: 1 ... 289 290 [291] 292 293 ... 612

Author Topic: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Choking your Bad Dragon in the Void)  (Read 390803 times)

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
Re: Castle: Foxhound Squad (Someone just had eldritch cowbabies)
« Reply #4350 on: May 04, 2016, 02:08:51 am »

Jill will run for it, surely the cops can't blame her from running from such a scene like a civilian.

*cough cough*
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4351 on: May 04, 2016, 02:40:31 am »

The majority of the party sans Bolt made it out there.
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
  • Obscure References and Danmaku everywhere.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4353 on: May 04, 2016, 03:04:55 am »

That was easy.
Battleships Hurl insults from behind thick walls, Destroyers beat up small children, Carriers stay back in the kitchen, and Cruisers are a bunch of tryhards who pretend to be loners.

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
  • Unrelated to DukePorkins
    • View Profile
« Reply #4354 on: May 04, 2016, 06:23:21 am »

"ALRIGHT FUCKERS! LETS GO!"

Bolts chugs a Soda labbeled "Juggernog" then begins blasting the horde woth the olympia.
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4355 on: May 04, 2016, 06:31:13 am »

Limbs goes flying, bodies blasted apart, but the giggling horde did not stop. They continue to swarm fearlessly towards Bolts, once they're close enough and he realize that it's probably time to run, assuming that he turns around to run, he'll see that the hallway have been filled with the Giggling horde. He's trapped, now..

Well, his pistol ran out of ammo, it'll take him a moment to put even one shell in his shotgun.. maybe just enough to turn it on himself..

Then he feel hands on his shoulders. Whatever he plans to do, he better do it now.

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4356 on: May 04, 2016, 08:37:20 am »

Bolts busts through a nearby door, then jams his shield up onto the handle. He will then move any nearby furniture onto said door, until the entire room is bare. Then he will begin looking for other heavy objects.

If the door is locked, he will use his one shot gun shell to blast the doors handle, then proceed with the aforementioned plan.

Edit: ((We should probably wrap this up. The point of this is that all or at least most of our characters are supposed to die. I kinda wanna go back to Foxhound, but now im attached to Bolts.))
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4357 on: May 04, 2016, 10:21:01 am »

Shrugging the hands off of him mightily, Bolt bursts in into the room that is surprisingly empty of Zombies and jams his shield in and began barricading it's only entrance until the room is mostly bare.

Bolts fortified the room with everything not bolted into the floor with the giggling madness pawing at him from the other side of the door.. What does he do now, then?

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4358 on: May 04, 2016, 12:32:58 pm »

Bolts raids the fridge, grabs a beer. (Im assuming this is an apartment) sits on a chair in the middle of the pile of stuff, and then takes out his phone and checks the news. Upon realizing that the zombie attack has been 100% covered up (i presume) and begins tweeting, posting, and chatting with a bunch of major web forums and telling them how theres a zombie virus going around, and how someone is trying to keep it hush-hush.
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4359 on: May 04, 2016, 12:44:32 pm »

((Oh look, yet another crazy person on teh internets. Better ignore this madman. Here's some advice Jon would've given Bolts in this situation - 'repeatedly administer blunt trauma to your cranium until you enter the state of clinical death'.))
Perplexicon: A New Arena - Abandoned, but feel free to give it a read.

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4360 on: May 04, 2016, 10:27:45 pm »

A few of the barricade stuff goes loose as the horde kept pawing and thumping.

And internet? What internet. Internet connection was lost for a while already, you've no connection to the outside world. And even if there still is internet connection, they'd tell Bolts that he's a faggot and should go kill himself while questioning his sexuality and the nationality of his birthmother.

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4361 on: May 05, 2016, 06:15:54 am »

Lol sadly true.
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

Romans

• Bay Watcher
  • More of an abstract Concept
    • View Profile
« Reply #4362 on: May 05, 2016, 06:46:12 am »

(I feel that we could of probably handled these things actually, huh)
Crazy??I was crazy once they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy?? I was crazy once, they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy??

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4363 on: May 05, 2016, 07:06:55 am »

(Shut up dork. The world hates you and your Algerian mother. die in a fire.  :P. Yah, we could have sat and fought, and looked like heroes, but we all chose the run away option, except Bolt, who was the bravest of us all. Now, the smart thing for him to do would be to make a few melee weapons (read knives) and pole arms (read bats), and, if possible, Molotovs (read suicidal fire traps). if there as many of those things in there as i think, he should deal with more chard bodies than actual structural damage, use the knives as a one shot on anything that gets close enough to stop his forward momentum, and the bat for when he runs out of knives.)
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4364 on: May 05, 2016, 07:12:52 am »

There's a few kitchen knives in here, it's poorly made and probably would snap after stabbing a person or two. And there's no bat, what so ever. Chair legs are plentiful, though.
Pages: 1 ... 289 290 [291] 292 293 ... 612