Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll Pop?

One.
- 0 (0%)
Two.
- 0 (0%)
Three.
- 0 (0%)
The world may never know.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 10, 2016, 09:48:36 pm

Pages: 1 ... 256 257 [258] 259 260 ... 612

Author Topic: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Choking your Bad Dragon in the Void)  (Read 391004 times)

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
  • Obscure References and Danmaku everywhere.
    • View Profile
Re: Castle: Foxhound Squad (Someone just had eldritch cowbabies)
« Reply #3855 on: March 21, 2016, 02:16:24 pm »

By reflex the new person drew a pistol aiming at the dragon for a tense second,they then lowered there aim and holstered the gun. "Oh,sorry sir,you must be Frazz right? Please don't scare me like that,if i wasn't told about your...condition i might have shot you."
Battleships Hurl insults from behind thick walls, Destroyers beat up small children, Carriers stay back in the kitchen, and Cruisers are a bunch of tryhards who pretend to be loners.

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3856 on: March 21, 2016, 02:23:41 pm »

"That'll probably just scratch his scale unless you're packing Gauss. Welcome." Maximus said as he walked pass, throwing a can of Juice Co's Real Juice™ at the newcomer. Surprise flavor. 
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #3857 on: March 21, 2016, 02:24:51 pm »

The newbie feels his right shoulder tapped twice.
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
  • Unrelated to DukePorkins
    • View Profile
« Reply #3858 on: March 21, 2016, 02:26:25 pm »

Frazz falls on his back

"ZACH! You shoulda seen her face!"

((EDIT: Crap wrong gender.))
« Last Edit: March 21, 2016, 02:30:34 pm by LordPorkins »
Ïlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3859 on: March 21, 2016, 02:28:47 pm »

The new person catches the can thrown at her and turns to there right where there shoulder was tapped "Yes sir?"
Battleships Hurl insults from behind thick walls, Destroyers beat up small children, Carriers stay back in the kitchen, and Cruisers are a bunch of tryhards who pretend to be loners.

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3860 on: March 21, 2016, 02:30:08 pm »

Jon takes his eyes off a book he was reading and gives the rookie a friendly wave. His eyes were less friendly though, since he was calculating the newb's survival chances. He then looks as if he suddenly remembered something and shoots the R&D guys a message asking how is the work on his mod going.
Perplexicon: A New Arena - Abandoned, but feel free to give it a read.

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3861 on: March 21, 2016, 02:33:44 pm »

"Oh, you dont need to call Zach Sir. Or anyone excelt Tal when hes angry. But especially not me or Zach. The only reason we are no longer considered bait is because i made a pact with a god and Zach is great at getting himself into and out of tricky situations"
Ïlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3862 on: March 21, 2016, 02:38:04 pm »

"You are all superior to me due to you all being in this squad longer than me so you technically outrank me,that out of the way my name is Obara Kyoko." She then bows.

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3863 on: March 21, 2016, 02:40:11 pm »

"Theres a rank system? All i knew was Tal was more important than the rest of us. All other respect i showed was due to death threats. HEY TAL! WHAT RANK AM I?"
Ïlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3864 on: March 21, 2016, 02:42:32 pm »

Jon quickly recieves a message back from R&D Saying that the miniature rocket launchers are ready to be installed into his new arm, along with some rockets for it.

"Girl, there's no rank in Foxhound. Except for Tal, maybe. They made him the Squad leader."
Jenny said up from her lounging spot in the penthouse. "Oh me and Aria are totally going to take you out on a shopping spree, by the way. So think up things you wanna buy before we have to head through the Gate again. Any time could be our last, after all!"
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3865 on: March 21, 2016, 02:47:59 pm »

Kyoko looked somewhat lost in thought "Shoping..." after a few moments of silence Kyoko spoke up "Its nice to meet you all,i specialize in the maintenance and operation of drones,so i will be your new combat engineer."

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #3866 on: March 21, 2016, 03:20:06 pm »

((And thus starts the summoning of chthulu))
Vigil is actually going to go with Aria, if she wants. He will even recommend watching a movie she wants to see. . . because he hasn't seen a movie in. . .almost two decades.
To the movies it is!

Of course, she intends to watch more than one. She does in fact ask if he has any preference of genre- explaining the term if he doesn't know what it means.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3867 on: March 21, 2016, 03:28:53 pm »

"!"

Jon drops his book and sprints out of the room to get his mod installed. Whoo, rockets!
Perplexicon: A New Arena - Abandoned, but feel free to give it a read.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3868 on: March 21, 2016, 04:15:32 pm »

Vigil shrugs, not to sure of what he would like in a movie, but, he did have some preferences in life, that he could base his choice off of. . . .  but now wasn't the time. And it wasn't like anything was happening and suddenly Vigil started to blush, though he quickly, and poorly, tried to hide it.

"How about something with a lot of action. Like that one genre you mentioned. The one with the s in it. Sombies?"
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #3869 on: March 21, 2016, 04:17:52 pm »

"Zombies, you mean? Yeah, most of those are usually either action, horror, or both."
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.
Pages: 1 ... 256 257 [258] 259 260 ... 612