Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll Pop?

One.
- 0 (0%)
Two.
- 0 (0%)
Three.
- 0 (0%)
The world may never know.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 10, 2016, 09:48:36 pm

Pages: 1 ... 244 245 [246] 247 248 ... 612

Author Topic: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Choking your Bad Dragon in the Void)  (Read 389136 times)

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Castle: Foxhound Squad (Well, Frazz is a dragon, now. We gonna die)
« Reply #3675 on: March 15, 2016, 05:47:28 pm »

Several movie tickets of various genre for couples have been anonymously sent to Vigil and Aria for each of their halves.

As well as a gift card voucher worth 1* that expires in 3 days.
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

Romans

• Bay Watcher
  • More of an abstract Concept
    • View Profile
« Reply #3676 on: March 15, 2016, 06:27:42 pm »

"Hey Tal I was thinking we should have a talk with the dog's before too long about their situation. They seem to understand us, and well I wasn't expecting this and if you could help me talk to them that would be great".
Crazy??I was crazy once they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy?? I was crazy once, they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy??

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #3677 on: March 15, 2016, 06:29:39 pm »

Aria, probably with Vigil, looks at the tickets. "...I know that this is someone, probably on our team, that is trying to get us together. But I don't care because free movies. Have you ever seen a movie, Vigil?"
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3678 on: March 15, 2016, 06:29:54 pm »

"Firstly. Clarify what you have been feeding it. It's pretty obviously sapient."

Romans

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3679 on: March 15, 2016, 07:14:05 pm »

"Firstly. Clarify what you have been feeding it. It's pretty obviously sapient."
"A food mixture of regular dog food and the same plants I make the Tea and Salve from, I used Roxane as a test dog before we left. I wasn't expecting this, and this is going to be a pain in the ass if Peeta ever find out. Also I know the companies going to see opportunities with this, but I just don't know if its ok to give sapience to animals that have never had it before. I guess I just feel responsible for them, stupid as it sounds"
Crazy??I was crazy once they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy?? I was crazy once, they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy??

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3680 on: March 15, 2016, 07:25:04 pm »

"My concern is that PETA will be totally aboard with giving animals the capacity for sapience and will use it in all the wrong ways if they gain access to it. Think suicide bombing gorillas. Another issue is the 'what if the animal loses access to the special food?' Does it slowly lose its sapience? Or does the brain remain developed? it will need to be tested later. The company will likely be all for it. Nobody secondguesses a stray cat wandering the halls. Good for corporate espionage."

Romans

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3681 on: March 15, 2016, 08:24:46 pm »

"That was my thoughts as well for possible uses, and I don't think peeta would use animals for that Tal kinda defeats the purpose. But we need make sure that we don't treat them as second hand citizens, I've seen that particular movie before." 

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3682 on: March 15, 2016, 08:48:02 pm »

"The thing about terrorists is they don't care where the suicide bombers come from. They only care that the bombings occur."

Romans

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3683 on: March 15, 2016, 08:57:06 pm »

"True I suppose and peeta would justify that they did it so future animals wouldn't suffer". And sucide mice might be more effective, but yes there is a lot of applications. But we need to teach Roxane the dangers of practicing magic, and that if she wants to she needs to do it with others.

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
  • Unrelated to DukePorkins
    • View Profile
« Reply #3684 on: March 15, 2016, 09:10:36 pm »

"So, right now, our A-List Team consists of a sentient dog, a chemical genius who's mind is in a dragons body, a insanely skilled swordsman with a severe lack of emotion, a knife-obsessed computer nerd, a squad of magic-using D&Ders, a woman who threatens to kill me every 2 minutes and is feared by all other squad members, and finally a thoroughly exhausted captain who is considering early retirement. That about right? Oh. And Zander. Someone think of something for him."
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3685 on: March 15, 2016, 09:13:43 pm »

"I would also like to point out that PETA both preextremism and post extremism was and still is the world's leading euthanizer of animals. I'm honestly not sure why they even claim to be a pro animal group when they kill more animals then a butcher corp on a busy day."

((Irl that's actually true. PETA euthanizes more animals then any other government or corporate group per month.))

"I wouldn't say you're a chemical genius Frazz. Dabbling at best. The dog is sapient. Not sentient. A cat is sentient. A human, dolphin, raven, or octopus is sapient."

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
  • Unrelated to DukePorkins
    • View Profile
« Reply #3686 on: March 15, 2016, 09:15:13 pm »

((Doesn't deny that Tal is considering early retirement, or that everyones terrified of Aria. Lol))
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3687 on: March 15, 2016, 09:19:31 pm »

((Tal wasn't even sure who ya were talking about with the captain bit. Tal is indifferent about Aria but he's a high functioning sociopath and primarily has difficulty feeling emotion for any reason. Even if his arm got lopped off. He'd be more fascinated then anything else. Course he'd still be in crippling pain and would probably be writhing and or in shock. Just he'd be morbidly fascinated by the sensation and events instead of in existential fear.))

Romans

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3688 on: March 15, 2016, 09:21:35 pm »

"You know Frazz you need to learn to shut your mouth sometimes, and not that I care but you forgot Jon the guy who keeps us alive and Maxuimus the crazy Roman and Jenny the best sniper on the team.

(And kevak so Sherlock??)

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3689 on: March 15, 2016, 09:24:56 pm »

((I'm assuming you mean the BBC adaptation of Sherlock and not the novels cause the novels most definitely did not have a sociopath as a the protagonist. Said character in the BBC adaptation is very demonstrably not a sociopath. Just a high functioning autistic. Which is arguably very similar. Said character has demonstrated legitimate empathy on multiple occasions and is honestly a pretty shitty example of HF Sociopathy.))
Pages: 1 ... 244 245 [246] 247 248 ... 612