Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll Pop?

One.
- 0 (0%)
Two.
- 0 (0%)
Three.
- 0 (0%)
The world may never know.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 10, 2016, 09:48:36 pm

Pages: 1 ... 228 229 [230] 231 232 ... 612

Author Topic: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Choking your Bad Dragon in the Void)  (Read 392011 times)

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Castle: Foxhound Squad (Well, Frazz is a dragon, now. We gonna die)
« Reply #3435 on: March 03, 2016, 07:44:20 pm »

"Understood. Any specific requests requiring fulfillment? We should have a number of live captives once mopup is completed. Something to note however is that this Castle's variants of Rushers seem more cognizant then previously encountered variants. Going so far as to preform organized formations and cavalry charges."

Tal has a Rome do an in-depth scan of D003's soon to be carcass. There can't be That many more Dwellers in it. Even if they were packed together, there can't be more then a few small houses worth of them. D003 needed room for its flight organs, whatever was causing the pseudo invisibility, and all of its vitals and other fleshy bits. Can't be many more in it.

"We will take everything." The Spokesman said.

The Rome's scan results are in, and there's nothing left in D003. Whatever's outside already is the last of it! victory is at hand!
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3436 on: March 03, 2016, 08:11:39 pm »

"Standard Operating Procedures with the addition of capturing crippled and disabled targets then."

Tal speaks on the radio to the fighters. "This should be the last of them. Finish them off and stick any dead troops in one of the sample freezers so they don't start rotting. Septic human flesh is more disease ridden then septic monkey."

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
  • Unrelated to DukePorkins
    • View Profile
« Reply #3437 on: March 03, 2016, 09:02:26 pm »

Frazz takes a glance around to make sure no ones near it, if so fire away.
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3438 on: March 03, 2016, 10:00:57 pm »

"I doubt these things are human. But, what part of that thing will we be taking with us?"
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

Romans

• Bay Watcher
  • More of an abstract Concept
    • View Profile
« Reply #3439 on: March 03, 2016, 10:06:54 pm »

Grab a tranq rifle and go around looking for wounded enemy, tranq those not quite on death's door end the ones that are just suffering with my sword. Inspect some of the weapons the squires and knights were brandishing of what quality do they appear to be??
Crazy??I was crazy once they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy?? I was crazy once, they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy??

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3440 on: March 03, 2016, 10:44:51 pm »

"I mean dead human troops. I know at least one fireteam member died during this engagement. As for what we are taking? We are taking literally everything once we clear out the hostiles. Castle included."

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
  • Unrelated to DukePorkins
    • View Profile
« Reply #3441 on: March 03, 2016, 10:52:54 pm »

"I mean dead human troops. I know at least one fireteam member died during this engagement. As for what we are taking? We are taking literally everything once we clear out the hostiles. Castle included."

((For a second there i just pictured an (admittedly larger) dragon-Frazz pulling an entire castle towards the gate with Tal Driving him with a whip))
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3442 on: March 03, 2016, 10:55:09 pm »

"What?"
Vigil looked at the usually logical man as though he grew a third eye on his second head, while spouting fire from his naval. He looked so serious. He wanted to take hundreds, if not thousands of dead, hundreds of half living, and maybe two or three fakers, back to base, AND a whole entire castle. What?
"What?"
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3443 on: March 03, 2016, 10:57:25 pm »

"Multiple trips Vigil. Multiple trips. This is a Siege. We have plenty of time to ship back transportfuls of corpses and live samples."

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #3444 on: March 03, 2016, 11:17:39 pm »

"it's all money for us, vigil. Remember, this is a job - because you all signed up for it."
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3445 on: March 03, 2016, 11:51:21 pm »

"I am afraid to ask how you expect to pr. . .  tro. . . move a whole castle back to our base."

Romans

• Bay Watcher
  • More of an abstract Concept
    • View Profile
« Reply #3446 on: March 03, 2016, 11:57:36 pm »

"I am afraid to ask how you expect to pr. . .  tro. . . move a whole castle back to our base."
"Brick by Brick I suspect Vigil, come help me with checking for survivors I'd feel better having your sword with me while we tranq them".
Crazy??I was crazy once they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy?? I was crazy once, they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy??

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3447 on: March 04, 2016, 07:16:04 am »

Vigil goes off to do so.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3448 on: March 04, 2016, 10:59:53 am »

"Remember. Do not exit the camp without a warded suit."

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3449 on: March 04, 2016, 02:39:04 pm »

With the Transport finally warded, Aluminium suits are being made. The warded Transport lifted off and leave for the gate so they can bring you more ammo, aluminium and monkeys to be sacrificed to your fucked up rituals.

Clean-up details are messy, and honestly? shitty. Or at least it smells like one, anyway.

The dead decomposes at an incredible rate, and with only so many warded suits, you couldn't get that many bodies at acceptable state. Not having enough freezers are also becoming a problem..

And there are so many wounded that even after you've Tranq them, you ended up having to throw them into the monkey cages after de-arming them instead.

Speaking of arming, Zander examines the equipment of the Castle's dwellers and the ones that came out of D003. The Castle's Dweller's equipment seems.. really fucking old, but maintained. The edge of swords and tip of spears are sharpened, and dents in armor have been hammered back. Not that it helped anything..

The ones on D003's Rushers seems much higher quality. Form-fitting, even. The armor and weapons connected very closely to their bodies much like the armor protecting D003 itself. Which is still alive, but barely.

Frazz's draconic flaming spit seems to burn the taint and smell away nicely enough, though. Nearly instant incremations!
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.
Pages: 1 ... 228 229 [230] 231 232 ... 612