Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll Pop?

One.
- 0 (0%)
Two.
- 0 (0%)
Three.
- 0 (0%)
The world may never know.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 10, 2016, 09:48:36 pm

Pages: 1 ... 227 228 [229] 230 231 ... 612

Author Topic: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Choking your Bad Dragon in the Void)  (Read 392007 times)

Romans

• Bay Watcher
  • More of an abstract Concept
    • View Profile
Re: Castle: Foxhound Squad (Well, Frazz is a dragon, now. We gonna die)
« Reply #3420 on: March 02, 2016, 08:29:42 pm »

Since I already ruined the the wards have some of the smaller artillery hit the beast so they can destroy the targets as they come out, but keep firing with my mag rifle.
Crazy??I was crazy once they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy?? I was crazy once, they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy??

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #3421 on: March 02, 2016, 08:30:41 pm »

((You only ruined the one ward, the ones around the camp are fine given that nobody is possessed right now))
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Romans

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3422 on: March 02, 2016, 08:38:29 pm »

(The downed denizen is away from camp though and that why I said smaller artillery so it doesn't hit the wards around camp)
Crazy??I was crazy once they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy?? I was crazy once, they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy??

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #3423 on: March 02, 2016, 08:57:38 pm »

"Tal, I should be safe if we stay inside the camp perimeter with the gunships, Just... let me do something!"
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
  • Unrelated to DukePorkins
    • View Profile
« Reply #3424 on: March 02, 2016, 09:00:14 pm »

"Yes! Can I, Uh, Run within firing range of the Squires and hawk a few fireballs? The situation seems bad enough that my help may be needed."

((Dude, making a deal with binding terms is different then freeing a P.O.'d deity from a circle next to the people it really, really wants to do terrible things to.))
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3425 on: March 02, 2016, 09:22:20 pm »

"Oi. People. We have mortars and grenades. Use them. Techies, launch the last of the rockets at them."

Romans

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3426 on: March 02, 2016, 09:38:37 pm »

"Yes! Can I, Uh, Run within firing range of the Squires and hawk a few fireballs? The situation seems bad enough that my help may be needed."

((Dude, making a deal with binding terms is different then freeing a P.O.'d deity from a circle next to the people it really, really wants to do terrible things to.))
(Yes well I didn't realize i'd be throwing a grenade right on top of the circle and two they would of destroyed it anyways being right on top of the circle already)

Romans

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3427 on: March 02, 2016, 09:44:16 pm »

(But its a game shit happens)

Also about how many are coming out of the denizen??

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3428 on: March 02, 2016, 09:52:25 pm »

((Don't worry. I had a plan for if the Entity got loose. Why do ya think Tal ordered 12k monkeys?))

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3429 on: March 02, 2016, 10:33:23 pm »

Considering Tal failed to answer, Frazz waddles over to where the fighting is and looks for a prime target
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3430 on: March 03, 2016, 10:38:59 am »

((real quick, just wanna say that i think PETA are the ones that hired the suits.))
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3431 on: March 03, 2016, 01:20:37 pm »

And vigil will make his way to the entrance of the camp, sword out and ready for any enemy that makes its way though.
"Jen. Blondie, you got my back. Just don't shoot it."
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3432 on: March 03, 2016, 01:49:51 pm »

Reload the HMG if there's ammo nearby. Otherwise just man a different one, if it's free. Failing that, just switch to my SMG (or my .45 with AP rounds, if that would work better). Keep firing on the Horror Squires while covering Vigil.
Perplexicon: A New Arena - Abandoned, but feel free to give it a read.

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3433 on: March 03, 2016, 07:28:48 pm »

Jon struggle a little with his HMG, trying to reload it. With some tries, he finally get the box in and chamber the bullet! Then it's back to mowing the lawn.

The camp's remaining drones fired their remaining rockets at D003's wheezing body, further injuring the poor creature with wonderful human magic of overwhelming firepower. Explosions dotted it's wrecked body as quiet thumpings came from the mortars. Heavy HE shells landing and exploding along the weak, de-armored body of the creature, blowing apart it's passengers and any Squires that happens to be near by. Slowing the wave down considerably, allowing the infantry some breathing space as the shoutings of 'DEUS VULT!' help calms their nerves.

Vigil shows up at the Camp's entrance and spot Frazz waddling over like a toddler learning to walk, then several crossbow bolts hit him. It.. wasn't that bad, actually. The bolts bounced off of Vigil's armor. He didn't even feel more than a few hard pokes at his chest, though one got dangerously close to a soft spot at his neck.

The wall of Dweller's bodies are blown apart by several thrown grenades, destroying their cover and allowing the defenders to kill them easier.

And while there are still more Dwellers coming from the body, things are still looking just fine for you. Probably.

"We wish the best of luck to you, Commander. Ammunition, Aluminium and Monkeys will be coming with the next shipment.. Keep us informed." The spokesman said. He doesn't seem all too concerned about the fighting.

Frazz finally waddled over to the entrance, and that new wall of dead bodies seems like a good target as any.
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3434 on: March 03, 2016, 07:37:30 pm »

"Understood. Any specific requests requiring fulfillment? We should have a number of live captives once mopup is completed. Something to note however is that this Castle's variants of Rushers seem more cognizant then previously encountered variants. Going so far as to preform organized formations and cavalry charges."

Tal has a Rome do an in-depth scan of D003's soon to be carcass. There can't be That many more Dwellers in it. Even if they were packed together, there can't be more then a few small houses worth of them. D003 needed room for its flight organs, whatever was causing the pseudo invisibility, and all of its vitals and other fleshy bits. Can't be many more in it.
Pages: 1 ... 227 228 [229] 230 231 ... 612