Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll Pop?

One.
- 0 (0%)
Two.
- 0 (0%)
Three.
- 0 (0%)
The world may never know.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 10, 2016, 09:48:36 pm

Pages: 1 ... 226 227 [228] 229 230 ... 612

Author Topic: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Choking your Bad Dragon in the Void)  (Read 392000 times)

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
Re: Castle: Foxhound Squad (Well, Frazz is a dragon, now. We gonna die)
« Reply #3405 on: March 02, 2016, 03:12:13 pm »

((It's a picture of that councilman guy from xcom.))

"Frazz. You're a dragon. What would you even spend the money on?"

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
  • Unrelated to DukePorkins
    • View Profile
Re: Castle: Foxhound Squad (Well, Frazz is a dragon, now. We gonna die
« Reply #3406 on: March 02, 2016, 03:26:45 pm »

"Afterburners."

((I had a long list of things, but this reply is just too damn perfect))
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3407 on: March 02, 2016, 03:29:09 pm »

"Frazz. Run anything and everything you want as an augment by R&D before you try getting it grafted. Causing your spine to tear out of your back and fly off into the sunset is not healthy."

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3408 on: March 02, 2016, 03:40:08 pm »

"Well, that and some other things. Giant Computer keyboard. Thermal vision implants. Buy a cow farm to generate hamburgers, way for me to roast these burgs, try to sell "Dragon-patties" to the public. Stuff like that. Oh, and also fireproofing my room. And making an autoinjector for my stims."
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #3409 on: March 02, 2016, 03:43:17 pm »

Shoot the rushers with the LMR.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3410 on: March 02, 2016, 03:44:23 pm »

"I'd recommend not using your stims on yourself until we know how your biology works. For all you know they could be deadly toxin to dragons."

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3411 on: March 02, 2016, 03:46:22 pm »

((Also, he can't really make them anymore with dragon hands.))
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.

Romans

• Bay Watcher
  • More of an abstract Concept
    • View Profile
« Reply #3412 on: March 02, 2016, 04:11:45 pm »

Toss a grenade into the mix of them, then run back to the edge of the camp.
Crazy??I was crazy once they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy?? I was crazy once, they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy??

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3413 on: March 02, 2016, 06:58:12 pm »

"That is certainly an.. interesting revelation." The Board's Spokesman said omniously. "Extra Ammunition and Aluminium will be no problem. But tweleve thousand monkeys.. they will not be as simple an order. Akras does not have the capability to produce tweleve thousand monkeys. We will have to buy them from.. elsewhere. And that will bring PETA's attention. We will do what we can to get you what you need."

While Tal and Frazz is discussing what Frazz should get for his Draconic birthday, everyone else is fighting off parasitic abominations from the bowels of the giant carrier-sized flying worm.

Jon quickly switches from Doctoring to HMG in moments, then held down the trigger to spit out the remaining bits of bullet in it's box until the HMG gives nothing else but empty clicks. His bullets having enough weight behind it to punch through what little protection the armored and armed rushers have.

What weren't cut down by Jon's HMG were ripped into by Aria's LMG to similar effects. And while she's not ripping arms and torso off, she's still effectively mowing down infantry with her specifically anti-infantry weapon. It's super effective!

at one point, Zander tossed a Frag grenade into the mix of the approaching things. This is actually both good and bad.

It's good because they've been climbing down near the mouth of D003 and was grouping up nicely from the wall of bodies Aria and Jon was making.

Bad because it happens to be ontop of the Seal that was keeping Entity 003 in.

The explosive force and frags ripped apart the gathered dwellers and their deceased comrades, thinning the numbers considerably. But a Carrier-sized thing carried those Rushers like flea-ridden dog.

The seal was damaged in the process. But to be fair, all the fighting with the Fliers probably had damaged it already anyway..

The Gate team squads and fireteams quickly repositioned themselves to the wall to re-man HMG positions, reload their rifles and fight off the advancing close-encounter.

There's lots of them, but between your fully automatic heavy machine guns and drones armed with fully automatic firearms.. you think you've got enough bullets for them.
Mini-Horror Knights. Semi-Knights? That might be a good name to call them.

And no, The Ravager is not warded. Leo have only managed to ward the Transports. Which in itself are very big aircrafts and he had to creatively use ladders to get the thing juuust right.
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3414 on: March 02, 2016, 07:01:33 pm »

((OOOH! Lets Call them Squires!!!!))

"SHIT! ZANDER YOU JUST RELEASED BILL YOU INCOMPETENT BUFFOON!!"
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3415 on: March 02, 2016, 07:06:29 pm »

"Oh fucking hell. Entity's out cause some idiot just tossed a grenade at the Seal. We definitely need the monkeys now."

"Zach do not launch the unwarded aircraft. E003 is loose."

Romans

• Bay Watcher
  • More of an abstract Concept
    • View Profile
« Reply #3416 on: March 02, 2016, 07:07:12 pm »

((OOOH! Lets Call them Squires!!!!))

"SHIT! ZANDER YOU JUST RELEASED BILL YOU INCOMPETENT BUFFOON!!"
"Says the man who made a deal with an entity five minutes after he met it, not taking that from you of all people frazz".

Fire with my mag rifle, fire 3 shot burts try and aim for the unarmored or lightly armored areas on them.

(Did not even think about it)
Crazy??I was crazy once they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy?? I was crazy once, they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy??

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3417 on: March 02, 2016, 07:08:39 pm »

"...Shit."

If these are the same ones, check ammo, reload if necessary, continue firing. Otherwise, back to the gauss we go.
Sigtext!

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3418 on: March 02, 2016, 07:14:21 pm »

"So. Spokesman. We'll be sending back the Transports with some wards that have shown effective against E003. Do not ship live animals in unwarded transports. Once we get a decent amount of aluminum we'll send back a few warded suits so pilots can safely fly unwarded transports with general gear. We don't need all the monkeys at once. I'd say.. Maybe thirty monkeys per hour of work per person drawing wards. Currently we have.. Four people who know how to ward. With permission I'll begin teaching warding to interested personal within the camp to speed the process up."

"As for PETA. They tend to mainly get worked up if they find biproducts if I recall. There will not be biproducts for them to find. Juuust try to keep the transactions quiet. Maybe buy from several corporations in smaller amounts."

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3419 on: March 02, 2016, 07:59:34 pm »

The stuttering of gunfire is getting closer to Tal now as the camp fights the oncoming tide from such a close range, some drones are already being ordered back to the wall to avoid getting slashed into by the.. Squires.

HMG and LMG are still effective, though. So Gauss probably isn't needed right now.

Zander opened up with his MAG assault rifle on burst mode, tripple-tapping each target. At the range of some 50 yards or so, it is not at all difficult to land deadly, lethal shots to them.

Aria's LMG is running out of ammo.. you reloads. Taking out the spare drum magazine to replace your spent one.

Some Squires are reaching the electric fence now, it's proving to be an acceptable obstacle. Providing just enough time for the Fireteams and some armed Interns to get to the wall and get more guns to the fight. You don't need to be good with the gun to hit them at this range, really.

But soon enough, the electric fence will be overwhelmed, the Dweller's dead bodies will serve as a climbable wall for their comrades to scale over.

One of the Company-provided Fireteam member suddenly went down as a Crossbow bolt smashes right through his visors and pierced deep into his skull, dropping the man like a ragdoll.

"Shit!" Someone exclaimed.
"We're taking back fire!" Another shouted as some of the Squires decided to stay behind the wall of bodies and fire their crossbows at your camp.

The new armor design that introduced armored pauldrons to the gate teams are finally showing their worth as it can tank the crossbow bolts, and sometimes even deflecting them entirely!

The Fireteams and Interns were not so fortunate to be armored as such, though. But their vests are still providing sufficient protection to any torso hits.
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.
Pages: 1 ... 226 227 [228] 229 230 ... 612