Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll Pop?

One.
- 0 (0%)
Two.
- 0 (0%)
Three.
- 0 (0%)
The world may never know.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 10, 2016, 09:48:36 pm

Pages: 1 ... 225 226 [227] 228 229 ... 612

Author Topic: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Choking your Bad Dragon in the Void)  (Read 392001 times)

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Castle: Foxhound Squad (Well, Frazz is a dragon, now. We gonna die)
« Reply #3390 on: March 02, 2016, 07:39:30 am »

The fight with the Fliers have been short and rather brutal. Although you find out that despite their daemonic looks and terrifying teeth, they're rather fragile and actually not all that impressive. More than one occasion, a SPESS MEHREEN had blocked their piercer attack with his gun and that worked just fine. And their teeth couldn't actually penetrate the combat helmet everyone's wearing, so people's faces are relatively safe. There were some injuries on the arms and legs, but it's really not something the doctors can't handle with some medical bio-sprays.

At one point, a Republican have went over to help the Carmines with a Flier that pounced them only to find the Carmines pinning the thing down by it's wing and repeatedly punching it in the throat with their bare hands to minimal but acceptable success. A quick reminder that they have knives too ended that real quick.

"Nah, I don't think my shoulders can handle the Gauss, Aria." Jenny shook her head from the offer. And got back to shooting with her Anti-Material rifle.

Vigil have intercepted one of the last Flier that throws themselves at the supporting shooters, knocking the thing away to the side and decapitated it with a swift swing of his sword.

With the Fliers taken cared of, there's only the injured and probably dying D003 and what remain of the ground army to be of concern. The Cavalry are sprinting at full speed, determined to cause some trouble for you, but with the Fliers taken cared of, everyone was free to focus on them again.

Aria's LMG stutter it's thick bullets into an approaching Raptor and it's rider, ripping apart flesh and armor like it wasn't even there before moving to another one, downing them in moments as well. And while Jon isn't so skilled with a heavy weapon, the HMG Emplacement doesn't really need you to be so good with it when you can easily see where you're shooting at thanks to the tracers, and it is making Swiss cheese out of anything that comes near. Horrible smell included.

Once the Gate squads moved back to the wall to fire down range at the impending army, it was clear that they're not going to make it to the seal. Rapid machine gun fire and careful rifle shots took down the army piece-meal.

The thundering of guns finally finished when the last of the dwellers have finally gone down. A Horror Knight got up shakily from his mutilated mount, then his head jerked back with an audible 'TING!' as Jenny fired her rifle at him. His body twitches for a moment before he falls backwards like Timber.

D003 crashes onto them and slides forward a moment later, too injured to continue flying. It was sooo close already, could probably stick it's tongue out and lick the seal when it's fully stopped, even.

Now that, was a proper fightin'.
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3391 on: March 02, 2016, 08:09:44 am »

"Aria. Jenny. Are you two alright?" Vigil asks as he flicks the blood off his blade and sheaths his sword. He rearmed himself with his knife and began his patrol. Anything that was broken, and twitching, got a mercy stab to the face. Anything with most of its limbs left, and still breathing, he would call for a medic, after making sure it was in too bad of a condition to fight back, to tie it up and cage it.
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3392 on: March 02, 2016, 08:21:34 am »

"Looks like we're clear. Anyone needs a medic?"

Look for anyone in need of medical aid. If I find someone, help them. Repeat until no more injured found. Start tranqing and capturing Dwellers that are still alive afterwards.
Perplexicon: A New Arena - Abandoned, but feel free to give it a read.

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
  • Unrelated to DukePorkins
    • View Profile
« Reply #3393 on: March 02, 2016, 10:58:33 am »

Frazz checks the ritual circle to make sure Bill is still safely trapped inside

"Sorry it had to go down oiek this Bill, you didnt seem half bad. Ill try to visit once in a while."
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

Romans

• Bay Watcher
  • More of an abstract Concept
    • View Profile
« Reply #3394 on: March 02, 2016, 11:50:01 am »

"Aria. Jenny. Are you two alright?" Vigil asks as he flicks the blood off his blade and sheaths his sword. He rearmed himself with his knife and began his patrol. Anything that was broken, and twitching, got a mercy stab to the face. Anything with most of its limbs left, and still breathing, he would call for a medic, after making sure it was in too bad of a condition to fight back, to tie it up and cage it.
"That was one hell of a rodeo, it was nice rideing with you boys." Fist bumps or whatever all around.

Go help vigil look for survivors, grab a tranquil gun with me to sedate any we find.
Crazy??I was crazy once they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy?? I was crazy once, they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy??

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3395 on: March 02, 2016, 12:40:39 pm »

"Do not exit the camp without a warded suit. E003 is likely not fully sealed, just mostly. Leo finish warding the transports so they can safely return to base. I'm gonna call up the board. We need more monkeys."

Tal sets up a console and calls towards the Gate. Few things to bring up and decide on with the Board/The Spokesman.

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3396 on: March 02, 2016, 01:36:20 pm »

When tal starts his teleconference with the Spokesperson, poke head into tent from behind.
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3397 on: March 02, 2016, 01:37:40 pm »

Tal was actually going to call Frazz in at one point. So that saves him the effort of fetching.

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3398 on: March 02, 2016, 01:43:23 pm »

"I'm Alright." Jenny said, giving a thumb's up.

Zander fistbumps all around. It spreads into a spree of fistbumps as everyone fistbumps everyone afterwards. Maximus was quick to join in.

Jon goes about helping the wounded, there were some. And the worst of it all are from unarmored interns. But thanks to Modern Medicine, and the numbers of actual Doctors avaliable, nobody really died. It could've gone a lot worse.

As per Tal's suggestions, nobody is leaving the camp without a sealed suit. And there's only like, what. Three, right now.

Leo returns to working on warding the Transports as Tal sets up a console and made a call towards the Gate. It is recieved by the reciever there and foward to Akras proper.

Spoiler: Hello, Commander. (click to show/hide)
says the Board's Spokesman.

D003's still twitching a little. And while everyone is celebrating a victory, figures begin to emerge from the many, many holes where smokes came from it. Figures that looks like a somewhat armored buffed-up rusher with weapons..

They don't look all too friendly..
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3399 on: March 02, 2016, 01:56:01 pm »

"One moment."

"Everybody back on the guns NOW. D003 has passengers."

Drones are most likely still active. So those firing off probably caught everyone's attention. Tal turns back to the screen.

"A few major things have happened. Currently we are on mopup duty for what is likely a major portion of the Dwellers within this Castle. We have contained majority of this Castle's resident Entity as well. I'm not convinced it is fully contained however. Frazz is now a sapient, self aware, and still corporate employed baby dragon. Should be somewhere behind me in the video feed. We have mostly dealt with a Denizen, apparently it had passengers."

"We basically have this Castle in the bag. Need certain things to ensure that however. Specifically we need twelve thousand live monkeys, two tons worth of aluminum sheets, ground penetrating radar, and an ammunition resupply."

"Why might you ask? Well simple. Magic is real and was discovered at the last Keep Foxhound raided. Monkeys make for good blood sacrifices and we figured out what kinds of wards react with this Castle's Entity. Which is good cause it was plaguing us with nightmares on Night One. We need more monkeys to ensure it can't possess anyone while we move the artillery to a position they can bombard the Castle from. Aluminum so we can ward the people who are drawing the wards. Ground Penetrating radar so we can avoid destroying objects of interest during the bombardments."

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3400 on: March 02, 2016, 02:03:27 pm »

Rushers coming out of D003? HMG time.
Perplexicon: A New Arena - Abandoned, but feel free to give it a read.

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3401 on: March 02, 2016, 02:29:12 pm »

((Sorry, my links not working. What is that picture of?))

"Tal, if like 10 monkeys was enough to contain Bill, we shouldnt need more than like a hundred. PETA hates us enough already."

((This would be interesting, if like other corporations got pissed at our actions.))
« Last Edit: March 02, 2016, 02:31:46 pm by LordPorkins »
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #3402 on: March 02, 2016, 02:29:37 pm »

"Pilot, take off, now. Towards D0003"
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3403 on: March 02, 2016, 02:37:28 pm »

((We warded the Ravager right?))

"Two dozen monkeys was enough to keep it contained for maybe a couple days. I would like to remind you Frazz that we have literally miles between here and the Castle that will need warding for us to safely approach it enmasse. That's a lot of monkeys worth of blood."

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3404 on: March 02, 2016, 03:03:38 pm »

"Oh. Well, Hi Mr. Spokesperson! Could i get a raise for this?"

((Whats the picture like again))
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha
Pages: 1 ... 225 226 [227] 228 229 ... 612