Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll Pop?

One.
- 0 (0%)
Two.
- 0 (0%)
Three.
- 0 (0%)
The world may never know.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 10, 2016, 09:48:36 pm

Pages: 1 ... 203 204 [205] 206 207 ... 612

Author Topic: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Choking your Bad Dragon in the Void)  (Read 391883 times)

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
Re: Castle: Foxhound Squad (8/8) Become an intern TODAY!
« Reply #3060 on: February 24, 2016, 11:07:26 am »

"Frazz. If the dragon is hostile, it Will be shot. If it is nonhostile, it will be tranqed by you and brought back. Is that understood?"

"Also something to be aware of Frazz, it might make more sense to let R&D's genetics nerds clone it and fiddle with the offspring and then take one of said offspring as a pet. More reliable when you know the brain is wired to think it's a puppy. ..Actually, better to have it wired as an adult dog. Puppies like to nip."

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
  • Unrelated to DukePorkins
    • View Profile
« Reply #3061 on: February 24, 2016, 11:16:25 am »

"This dragon has just been created. It will basically be a puppy. You guys can have a DNA sample, but this is the only Dragon i can communicate with telepathically. Also, Aria probably does have the right to punch me a few times, but killing a unique, one-in-existance pet? Cmon."
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3062 on: February 24, 2016, 11:18:58 am »

"Provided it's passive it will not be harmed. You do realize how the R&D people are going to get one of the DNA samples though right? Actually. Don't think too hard about it. Bad images."

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3063 on: February 24, 2016, 11:21:11 am »

The Chef have been put inside an aluminium foil suit that's been somewhat warded and brought over to the edge of the camp where everyone is gathering, with Cameras watching. "Okay so I just walk out? that's it?" He asked.
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3064 on: February 24, 2016, 11:37:36 am »

"No. First we sacrifice a monkey on you to ensure the entity waiting out there can't touch you. Hold still."

Tal proceeds to begin properly warding the suit. With the chef inside.

Romans

• Bay Watcher
  • More of an abstract Concept
    • View Profile
« Reply #3065 on: February 24, 2016, 12:34:55 pm »

"Now now Zach I have as much right to screw with people as much as you. Frazz espically, yeah Frazz you almost killed my dog you idiot!!
Crazy??I was crazy once they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy?? I was crazy once, they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy??

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3066 on: February 24, 2016, 12:36:56 pm »

"Exceeeepttt the dogs not dead, the tranq was only enough to put a person to sleep for like 20 minutes, so the Dog, being roughly 1/2 a humans rate would have doubled effects. Also, Dd
Dragon>Dog in terms of value. Monetary value, not personal value."
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3067 on: February 24, 2016, 12:48:03 pm »

"Frazz. Something that you will learn during mandated anesthesiology training is that is not how anesthetics work. A horse is about three times the size of a human right? So according to your theory, a human would be out for three times longer then a horse if you used the same amount of tranquilizer right? Wrong. Smaller body means drastically greater effects. Exponential and not linear. A drop of horse tranquilizer will put someone in a month long coma and possibly kill them. Even when they wake up they Will suffer longterm brain damage due to it. Tranqs are species specific. Tranqs meant for smaller and more fragile species tend to work fine on larger species if you measure it right. The inverse is not true. The dog did very nearly die and the only reason it did not was because we brought a Dialysis machine to deal with moderate to minor poisons."

((This is a fact irl. The shit they use to knock out horses for surgery will kill a human through contact alone if left on the skin for twenty minutes. Big animals need stroooooong shit. The shit they use on humans will kill dogs with the same dosage levels. Gas based anesthetics being the exception however due to how knockout gasses work.))
« Last Edit: February 24, 2016, 12:49:49 pm by Kevak »

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3068 on: February 24, 2016, 01:25:25 pm »

((Futuuuuurrreeeee. Theres your explanation there. Regardless, the dog is NOT dead.))
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3069 on: February 24, 2016, 01:54:48 pm »

((Future does not change how anesthetics work. If anything it means anesthetics would be stronger and more precise.))

((The dog is not dead specifically because we used a dialysis machine.))

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3070 on: February 24, 2016, 02:09:16 pm »

((Well to be fair, it was going to tear my throat out. Or similar. And Frazz would rather die to a Horror Knight than a mutt thankeeverymuch.))
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3071 on: February 24, 2016, 02:52:35 pm »

((True, dog did not get ordered to subdue. Was just told "Get him"

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #3072 on: February 24, 2016, 04:27:43 pm »

((In the ADF at least, dogs are trained to obey a 'cease attack' command by their handlers above all others. This literally turns them from a raging snarling ball of fur and rage into a more managable working dog. So once Clint has you down he would have not ripped your throat out unless told to specifically))
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

Romans

• Bay Watcher
  • More of an abstract Concept
    • View Profile
« Reply #3073 on: February 24, 2016, 05:24:35 pm »

(Exactly, but I should look into this stuff so I know what to say)
Crazy??I was crazy once they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy?? I was crazy once, they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy??

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3074 on: February 24, 2016, 05:32:14 pm »

They didn't wait before they bring Clint the dog into a medical tent to hook him up and starting on getting his blood cleaned. They're not certain if the dog will survive, bit they'll try their best.
((GM Never said that the dog didn't die.))
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..
Pages: 1 ... 203 204 [205] 206 207 ... 612