Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll Pop?

One.
- 0 (0%)
Two.
- 0 (0%)
Three.
- 0 (0%)
The world may never know.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 10, 2016, 09:48:36 pm

Pages: 1 ... 190 191 [192] 193 194 ... 612

Author Topic: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Choking your Bad Dragon in the Void)  (Read 391816 times)

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
Re: Castle: Foxhound Squad (8/8) Become an intern TODAY!
« Reply #2865 on: February 21, 2016, 02:08:43 am »

"Ideally she'd use her backup pistol and not waste a Gauss Spike though."

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #2866 on: February 21, 2016, 02:09:47 am »

"She could borrow my pistol without me seeing..."
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2867 on: February 21, 2016, 02:14:10 am »

"I'm pretty sure I had her grab a pistol at one point. Also doesn't she have an LMG?"

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #2868 on: February 21, 2016, 02:17:04 am »

((Frazz better be wearing his brown pants))
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #2869 on: February 21, 2016, 02:28:28 am »

"Tal, do I have permission to place Frazz under corporate arrest for serious malpractice as a non-medical personnel unit?"

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2870 on: February 21, 2016, 02:33:42 am »

"Actually yes. You do. Vigil may very well be permanently damaged due to his choice. I recommend grabbing a few members of a fireteam to make sure he doesn't try running."

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #2871 on: February 21, 2016, 02:38:38 am »

EDIT: I forgot Frazz was standing in front of us talking to us

"Frazz, we can do this the easy way or the hard way. I am asking you to remove all of your weapons and sit down on the ground with your hands on your head." Zach says, drawing his glock, which by habit he keeps loaded with Less-than-lethal rubber rounds.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2016, 03:39:19 am by Insanegame27 »

Romans

• Bay Watcher
  • More of an abstract Concept
    • View Profile
« Reply #2872 on: February 21, 2016, 03:47:50 am »

"Clint get him if he tries to run".
Crazy??I was crazy once they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy?? I was crazy once, they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy??

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2873 on: February 21, 2016, 08:30:24 am »

Clint the dog perk his ears and began growling at the eccentric man while the news and orders shuffled around via shuffling Interns. With some effort, they should be able to manage telling people that Tal wants Doctors to get a full check up on everyone and that Frazz is being corporate-arrested.

Doctors shuffle to the Medical tent, shaking off their grogginess while fireteam members, interns, techies and operators are being directed to cycle around to get checked up on.

"Guys, any possibility that maybe, just maybe, it's the environment that's fucking with him?" Jenny suggested as people attempts to capture Frazz. Having a Bear-for-a-man Maximus around would help nicely right now, or any of the SPESS MEHREENS actually.

the thoughts of the entire SPESS MEHREENS squad football-tackling and piling up over Frazz is a hilarious one and may cause you to chuckle a little.
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
  • Unrelated to DukePorkins
    • View Profile
« Reply #2874 on: February 21, 2016, 09:59:28 am »

((Sheesh, the fuck did i even do? I saved his life and now I'm getting arrested. I feel more than a bit prejudiced here))
Frazz injects self with stim, dives out of the tent, and runs out of the encampment towards the castle. He should have his basic supplies except for his carbine. If clint tries to get him he shoots him with a tranq.

((I really had no choice guys. Vigil could potentially have died. Also, i injected him with an anaesthetic mixture. He's woken up, talking, and obviously functional. He's not fucking dead. Kevak, I'm getting real tired of your shit. Leave my guy alone. Though i do gotta admit, I'm wondering how I'm going to possibly redeem myself now.))
« Last Edit: February 21, 2016, 10:05:01 am by LordPorkins »
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #2875 on: February 21, 2016, 10:03:45 am »

((Actually, you came very close to ending it. You don't mix drugs. You might have given him permanent brain damage.))
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2876 on: February 21, 2016, 10:05:20 am »

((Actually, you came very close to ending it. You don't mix drugs. You might have given him permanent brain damage.))
((EXCEPT I FUCKING DIDNT!))
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #2877 on: February 21, 2016, 10:06:50 am »

((Is that so...?))
"It was an Anaesthetic mix. The base chemicals were all part of the basic surgeons kit, but the exact mixture was mine own design"
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2878 on: February 21, 2016, 10:10:38 am »

((IM TALKING ABOUT THE BRAIN DAMAGE PART. FURTHER MORE, ANAESTHETIC IS IN OF ITSELF A GENERAL TERM FOR A WIDE VARIETY OF CHEMICAL COMPOUNDS!))
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

Romans

• Bay Watcher
  • More of an abstract Concept
    • View Profile
« Reply #2879 on: February 21, 2016, 11:36:56 am »

(How do you know he doesn't have brain damage?? You might be lucky you didn't kill him, this is a roll system and things can fuck up bad. Two you weren't needed to save his life , injecting a cocktail of your own mix is a bit drastic for the situation.)
Crazy??I was crazy once they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy?? I was crazy once, they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy??
Pages: 1 ... 190 191 [192] 193 194 ... 612