Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll Pop?

One.
- 0 (0%)
Two.
- 0 (0%)
Three.
- 0 (0%)
The world may never know.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 10, 2016, 09:48:36 pm

Pages: 1 ... 171 172 [173] 174 175 ... 612

Author Topic: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Choking your Bad Dragon in the Void)  (Read 391724 times)

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
Re: Castle: Foxhound Squad (8/8) Become an intern TODAY!
« Reply #2580 on: February 12, 2016, 11:49:33 pm »

"Maximum, you are helping me get my revenge when we get off, right?"
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #2581 on: February 13, 2016, 02:35:22 am »

Still over the speaker system of Aria and Vigil's transport, "Ladies and gentlemen this is your DJ speaking, after this next song I am taking requests, please ping the PDA of Zachary Miller with your request and I will get to playing it shortly. This song goes out to a very special couple, a couple destined to be together, star-crossed lovers, Aria and Vigil Vigil is gunna kill me for this . Ladies and gentlemen, 'Love Shack' is the song on, live from FOXsound"
((no-ones going to berate me for FOXsound?))
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #2582 on: February 13, 2016, 03:38:43 am »

Believe it or not, the pun on foxhound was unintentional, I was ripping off FOX / FOXTEL and adding sound to it.

FAKEEDIT: That wasnt the edit button, whoops
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2583 on: February 13, 2016, 07:09:49 am »

(Gonna come later)
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #2584 on: February 13, 2016, 08:15:46 am »

"Welcome back to FOXsound, the radio channel that you have no choice but to listen to. We play everything from Butterfingers to Taylor Swift, taking requests. The next two tracks are from Butterfingers, 'I Love Work' and 'FIGJAM' up next."

akkudakku

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2585 on: February 13, 2016, 10:54:16 am »

"Welcome back to FOXsound, the radio channel that you have no choice but to listen to. We play everything from Butterfingers to Taylor Swift, taking requests. The next two tracks are from Butterfingers, 'I Love Work' and 'FIGJAM' up next."

Type up a message to Zach: "Frail Grasp On The Big Picture by The Eagles".

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
  • Unrelated to DukePorkins
    • View Profile
« Reply #2586 on: February 13, 2016, 05:23:21 pm »

Frazz types a message with the words "oh god no" written on red with a Taylor Swift background. He also sends him the link to a blue swede rendition of "New York Subway"
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2587 on: February 13, 2016, 06:35:06 pm »

The ride alone was almost maddening enough for me to give everyone and insanity check.
Almost.

But it goes on, Jenny, Maximus and anyone who may be wanting to save their sanity put on noise-canceling ear muffs. Each and every one of them let out a pleased, relaxed sigh after the soul-consuming songs have been silenced, giving them a peace of mind once again.

Clint doesn't seems all too bothered by any of it, though. Still idly nibbling his bone and chewing on it while making panting noises.

"We'll be at the AO in 45 minutes." The pilots on each transports said.

"Swear to god I'm going to shoot the Gunship that Zachery's in just for some peace and quiet.." Zachery overhears the chatter of the other gunship.
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2588 on: February 13, 2016, 06:49:18 pm »

Tal simply disables remote connection on the speaker system.

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2589 on: February 13, 2016, 06:49:52 pm »

A message appears on Zach's PDA.

I wanted to remind you that I can now punch through concrete, just in case you wanted to play more songs.

Sincerely, Jon.
Perplexicon: A New Arena - Abandoned, but feel free to give it a read.

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2590 on: February 13, 2016, 09:06:50 pm »

The travel seems to be much more peaceful after Tal cuts Zachery's remote connection on the speaker system.

It was about just a little under ten minutes before arriving at your destination that you've felt a strange sense of.. dread. Like something wasn't right. The kind of sense that sent birds flying before there was a fire.

Something isn't right and you can feel it..

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #2591 on: February 13, 2016, 09:13:41 pm »

Aria is immediately on alert. Dread doesn't happen without reason. Just in case, she focuses on checking for anything wrong with sight, sound, smell, feeling, or taste. If nothing turns up, focus; does anything in particular seem wrong?
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2592 on: February 13, 2016, 09:20:01 pm »

Tal speaks over the radio.

"Stop the vehicles. Now. Hard stop. Techies launch the Romes. Now."

Romans

• Bay Watcher
  • More of an abstract Concept
    • View Profile
« Reply #2593 on: February 13, 2016, 09:50:34 pm »

Zander wakes suddenly from his nap at the stop, and seeing everyone gearing up and agitated. He also grabs his Mag rifle and helmet and puts it on, whistling at clint an order to be on guard and be aware.
Crazy??I was crazy once they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy?? I was crazy once, they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy??

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2594 on: February 13, 2016, 11:16:43 pm »

Clint perk his ears and began growling.

Your flying transports slows down before they come to a complete hover. Each of their backs opened up and the Technicians pushed the Recon drones out, letting them flies out to make a surveillance circle around your flying caravan. Aria doesn't seems to feel anything wrong with herself, though..

But something is definitely wrong. You got your answers quick enough when something zipped down from the low-hanging clouds towards your vehicles, your scouts and radar picking the small fast-moving bogey immediately.

Then the Radars are flooded with them as more and more of those.. things.. dived down at ramming speed towards your collection of vehicles!

"Multiple contacts, Directly above!"

"They're heading right for us!"

"Four hundred yards and closing in too fast!"

"Evasive maneuvers!"

your comms suddenly exploded into barks and shouts of contact-calling, Big Sky have pulled away from the formation and is trying to angle itself so it could bring it's weapons to bear up at the incoming. There's no hope for your large transports to make such an agile maneuver, however.
Pages: 1 ... 171 172 [173] 174 175 ... 612