Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll Pop?

One.
- 0 (0%)
Two.
- 0 (0%)
Three.
- 0 (0%)
The world may never know.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 10, 2016, 09:48:36 pm

Pages: 1 ... 170 171 [172] 173 174 ... 612

Author Topic: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Choking your Bad Dragon in the Void)  (Read 391721 times)

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
Re: Castle: Foxhound Squad (8/8) Become an intern TODAY!
« Reply #2565 on: February 12, 2016, 04:59:41 pm »

((She was referring to Maximus as well, him being one of the people he wants to fool  :P ))

Aria opened her mouth... and then music. "You want the first shot, or can I have it?"
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2566 on: February 12, 2016, 05:00:43 pm »

"Hey, Live and let live, eh?" Maximus grinned widely at Vigil as him and Jenny watched the pair with interest.
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2567 on: February 12, 2016, 05:05:43 pm »

"You can shoot him as many times as you wish. Just leave him alive. I want to flay the skin off his bones and shove it through his gullet."
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2568 on: February 12, 2016, 05:07:35 pm »

"I kind of meant punch him, since we'd probably be arrested for killing him."
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #2569 on: February 12, 2016, 05:09:35 pm »

((And I'll be back in 5ish hours. I go see Deadpool))
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

Romans

• Bay Watcher
  • More of an abstract Concept
    • View Profile
« Reply #2570 on: February 12, 2016, 05:16:51 pm »

Zander snaps his fingers at Clint for him to come heel and sit next to him.

(I'm assuming i'm in the transport with the republicans already)So boys you watch the footage from first time already I hope. It'll be my first time seeing this beast too, its going to be one hell of a mission. So where you boys from and what do you do, I like to know who i'm fighting with.

((HAve fun i'm seeing it on sunday :D))
Crazy??I was crazy once they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy?? I was crazy once, they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy??

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2571 on: February 12, 2016, 05:22:23 pm »

Vigil to a deep breath in and an even longer one out, allowing himself to calm back down, under Aria's subtle request.
"I would have left him alive through the whole process, but, I guess I will settle with punching him."
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
  • Unrelated to DukePorkins
    • View Profile
« Reply #2572 on: February 12, 2016, 05:46:36 pm »

Still over the speaker system of Aria and Vigil's transport, "Ladies and gentlemen this is your DJ speaking, after this next song I am taking requests, please ping the PDA of Zachary Miller with your request and I will get to playing it shortly. This song goes out to a very special couple, a couple destined to be together, star-crossed lovers, Aria and Vigil Vigil is gunna kill me for this . Ladies and gentlemen, 'Love Shack' is the song on, live from FOXsound"
Frazz nonchalantly walks over too Zach, and, while neither are facing each other, they high-five. He then passes Zach the CD of the various selections he's picked.

((I feel like this was why Frazz was being normal, because he was distracting everyone as part of Zach's evil plan. Also, while Insane's gone, lets just imagine Zach being chased by Vigil wielding a large stick for the next 5ish hours.))
« Last Edit: February 12, 2016, 05:48:12 pm by LordPorkins »
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2573 on: February 12, 2016, 05:48:56 pm »

((And Aria with an oversized slingshot  :P))
Sigtext!

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2574 on: February 12, 2016, 07:32:50 pm »

Zander snaps his fingers at Clint for him to come heel and sit next to him.

(I'm assuming i'm in the transport with the republicans already)So boys you watch the footage from first time already I hope. It'll be my first time seeing this beast too, its going to be one hell of a mission. So where you boys from and what do you do, I like to know who i'm fighting with.

((HAve fun i'm seeing it on sunday :D))

You feel the strange shiver as the 3rd Transport is pushed through the gate, now you've officially crossed and is no longer of the world you know.

"Well Me and the lads here are from the United Kingdoms. Hence, the names I suppose. And we used to do odd jobs, here and there. But we're a Gate team now and I have to say that it's been a wonderful experience so far!" The lad grinned as Clint went to keel over Zander's legs, panting adorably.

"It's going to be one hell of a day I'd reckon." He noddeds.

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
  • Unrelated to DukePorkins
    • View Profile
« Reply #2575 on: February 12, 2016, 08:02:13 pm »

Frazz pops through the portal soon after. The sound of the Spess Mehreens custom built-in subwoofers blaring away is deafening. Echoing: Strike the Earth! By the blood of the ancients.... And so on and so forth.
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2576 on: February 12, 2016, 10:45:53 pm »

Tal had probably moved to a quieter vehicle when he realized Frazz had control of the marine's sound system.

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #2577 on: February 12, 2016, 10:54:40 pm »

"And we have another request for a song to be played by the Space Marines, coincidentally another Love Song, coincidentally also for Aria and Vigil. I am broadcasting to all transports and gunships, when we get off, if you could make a human wall between gunship Ravager and Vigil, that'd be most appreciated"
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2578 on: February 12, 2016, 11:02:23 pm »

Ahh, another wonderful day with Foxhound.

Vigil's plan of punching Zachery is thwarted when the transports began humming and shuddering, it's powerful engines waking up to life as the flying caravan prepare it's formation for heading out.

"This is your pilot speaking, we'll be taking off in a moment. We should be arriving at the AO in approximately one hour at cruise speed. Please buckle up and do not leave your food tray down, thank you."

Romans

• Bay Watcher
  • More of an abstract Concept
    • View Profile
« Reply #2579 on: February 12, 2016, 11:06:47 pm »

Zander pulls a bone for Clint out, petting him for a second. Then he pulls his hat over his eyes and leans back for a nap.
Crazy??I was crazy once they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy?? I was crazy once, they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy??
Pages: 1 ... 170 171 [172] 173 174 ... 612