Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll Pop?

One.
- 0 (0%)
Two.
- 0 (0%)
Three.
- 0 (0%)
The world may never know.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 10, 2016, 09:48:36 pm

Pages: 1 ... 155 156 [157] 158 159 ... 612

Author Topic: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Choking your Bad Dragon in the Void)  (Read 391616 times)

akkudakku

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Castle: Foxhound Squad (8/8) Become an intern TODAY!
« Reply #2340 on: February 02, 2016, 12:39:10 pm »

"Yeah, physics defying magic. I can throw my blood at things and they melt, for example."
The fuck? That's crazy. And useful, probably.

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2341 on: February 02, 2016, 12:41:35 pm »

"And painful. For me, that is. Imagine the kind of pain that would come from your blood boiling. I could show you, but this isn't the best place to display classified things."
Perplexicon: A New Arena - Abandoned, but feel free to give it a read.

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
  • Unrelated to DukePorkins
    • View Profile
« Reply #2342 on: February 02, 2016, 12:43:58 pm »

"Sorry mate, ill pass on the arm wrestling. I need to lay off stims for about an hour. Oh yeah, ive invented a drug that makes you go berserker mode. All in good fun."
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

akkudakku

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2343 on: February 02, 2016, 12:44:54 pm »

"And painful. For me, that is. Imagine the kind of pain that would come from your blood boiling. I could show you, but this isn't the best place to display classified things."

I'll pass I think.

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2344 on: February 02, 2016, 01:01:23 pm »

"So Dex, whats your specialty? Jon here glues everyone back together, and i can make dangerous substances out of things like dish soap."
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

akkudakku

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Spoiler: OOC for old post (click to show/hide)
"So Dex, whats your specialty? Jon here glues everyone back together, and i can make dangerous substances out of things like dish soap."

Well, I'm good at killing things. Mostly people. I'm getting transferred to Foxhound from Security.

Okay time to get down to that arm-wrestling bro.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2016, 01:12:08 pm by akkudakku »

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #2346 on: February 02, 2016, 02:07:11 pm »

Zach messages Tal 'Hey, do I have permission to get myself a, uh, mech suit? R&D said they'd cost about 100* each'
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #2347 on: February 02, 2016, 03:53:05 pm »

Stopping to take a drink he continues, But I agree we should train and drink together more, it would be good.
"Agreed."
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2348 on: February 02, 2016, 04:39:20 pm »

Zach messages Tal 'Hey, do I have permission to get myself a, uh, mech suit? R&D said they'd cost about 100* each'
Tal messages back. "When they have working prototypes that aren't going to fail or explode violently midmission yes. As it is though? They're still in the designing and prototyping stage. I fully expect at least two test chambers to be filled with fried intern bits before they have something stable. As I've stated before, it's on the Foxhhound to-do list to get everyone and their dog (including aux team members) power armor, some of the R&D requests I filed last mission were explicitly gateway techs to efficient and functional power armor. Notably the braces for gauss weapons to let them go 'Oh, we can just mount this like this and it'll work amazing.'"

Tal looks through the intern dossier for the intern currently rated as most intelligent, logical, and most importantly 'Sane.'
« Last Edit: February 02, 2016, 04:42:19 pm by Kevak »

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2349 on: February 02, 2016, 05:49:05 pm »

On the desk of one of the science team is a piece of paper that nobody seemed to notice. It seemed almost like a list. It was dirty, with old coffee and donut stains, as if it had been there for weeks. And wrinkled as though it had been shifted under many things. The hand writing on it was unfimilure, and no where near neat, but the writing was large and clear.

Quote from: A request for our research team
Of If you guys can come up with a way to make it easier for me our recon and stealth scouting specialiest Vi to do his job.
Pitched ideas as upgrades for his suit:
Stealth cloaking
Retractable hooks, or any other climbing mechinism mechanism
Hidden smoke generator
[/size]
« Last Edit: February 02, 2016, 06:29:08 pm by zomara0292 »
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2350 on: February 02, 2016, 06:26:24 pm »

Tal looks through the intern dossier for the intern currently rated as most intelligent, logical, and most importantly 'Sane.'

Currently the highest rated as most intelligent, logical and Sane Intern is a certain Ms. Clara Spencer. Currently helping the CEO's Secretary in her daily doings.

Also, Dex was victorious in the Arm wrestling match by a long shot. Even with one arm augmented, his other arm is still the same, normal, weak and fleshy human arm. Plus since he's a right-hander, his left arm is even weaker, allowing the more physically fit jock for a brother to beat him.
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2351 on: February 02, 2016, 06:37:14 pm »

((Ok, i do nnot like that Tal is rolting out competition. Afterall, most of us were interns who simply stayed alive long enough to become interesting.))
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2352 on: February 02, 2016, 06:57:26 pm »

((Tal's actually looking for someone who can handle Artifacer work. Manually enchanting stuff takes a while.))

Next on the list? An intern that isn't occupied with a longterm task preferably.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2353 on: February 02, 2016, 07:11:18 pm »

"Zander, Aria, think you are up for more say, a weight lifting contest? This time with money on the table?"
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2354 on: February 02, 2016, 07:12:56 pm »

((Tal's actually looking for someone who can handle Artifacer work. Manually enchanting stuff takes a while.))

Next on the list? An intern that isn't occupied with a longterm task preferably.

Next in line is a Ms. Mary Sue. Worked with nearly all the branches and all-around approved of. One of the Higher ups didn't like her name, though. So she stays as second only.

Still though, you're Foxhound, if you want something there's a good chance you're going to get it if it's possible at all.
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.
Pages: 1 ... 155 156 [157] 158 159 ... 612