Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll Pop?

One.
- 0 (0%)
Two.
- 0 (0%)
Three.
- 0 (0%)
The world may never know.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 10, 2016, 09:48:36 pm

Pages: 1 ... 152 153 [154] 155 156 ... 612

Author Topic: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Choking your Bad Dragon in the Void)  (Read 391611 times)

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
Re: Castle: Foxhound Squad (8/8) Become an intern TODAY!
« Reply #2295 on: January 31, 2016, 05:19:36 pm »

Aria sprints off at the one, just barely after Vigil.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Romans

• Bay Watcher
  • More of an abstract Concept
    • View Profile
« Reply #2296 on: January 31, 2016, 05:38:51 pm »

Zander take this Seriously and takes off at the one immediately like a coil that's been sprung.
Crazy??I was crazy once they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy?? I was crazy once, they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy??

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
  • Unrelated to DukePorkins
    • View Profile
« Reply #2297 on: January 31, 2016, 07:37:02 pm »

Frazz opens a window as Aria and Vigil run past and plays this music https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_wFEB4Oxlo
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #2298 on: January 31, 2016, 07:38:34 pm »

Frazz finds himself with a terrible case of gauss stake in the brain. Or he would if there were windows in underground facilities.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2299 on: January 31, 2016, 07:39:56 pm »

Worth it
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2300 on: January 31, 2016, 08:06:23 pm »

For some reason Frazz has a bit of blood trickling down the knife in his throat.
Vigil felt the breeze gently waft around his cheeks as he glid across the ground. It was almost as his body went on automatic, controlled by the tempo of the music in his ears. Heart beating, racing its own race of coital bliss, each strong push pumping energy and adrenaline throughout his veins, adding to the supply that his muscles depended on. His breathing was even. Measured carefully, so he would not let out, easily. So he could keep pushing on. His mind felt the beat. The bass filled his soul and allowed him to soar. The whole ordeal was amazing almost as good as. . . . as. . .? The memory escaped him. It was important, but, in this moment, any other did not matter. His goal layed straight ahead. He could not get destracted now. He could not let his body give in just yet.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2016, 10:57:00 am by zomara0292 »
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2301 on: February 01, 2016, 01:43:05 pm »

Frazz goes back to Jon, whos arm is probably nice and fixed by now.

"Sorry i accidentally turned your arm into a hammer. Install this module once you feel up for it. It can dispense basic medical supplies and can also shoot a bonesaw out of your palm. Also, if you hit the green button it plays disco music."
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2302 on: February 01, 2016, 01:57:26 pm »

"Eh, it's fine. I'm still alive."

Look over my new arm. How awesome is it? Then check if Frazz's mod would even be compatible with it.
Perplexicon: A New Arena - Abandoned, but feel free to give it a read.

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2303 on: February 01, 2016, 01:58:26 pm »

Look over my new arm. How awesome is it? Then check if Frazz's mod would even be compatible with it.
((Im sure the arm is relatively standardized. ))
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

Romans

• Bay Watcher
  • More of an abstract Concept
    • View Profile
« Reply #2304 on: February 01, 2016, 02:16:43 pm »

(That music choice had me laughing was unexpected)

Competition I forgot but it used to be the one of the few things that gave me joy in life. My strides are smooth and controlled, my breathing is in sync. I've pushed my body harder then I ever before these last few months and I've learned a lot about myself and my body.

I'm in control, I feel my muscles burn and despite myself there's a small grin on my face.
Crazy??I was crazy once they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy?? I was crazy once, they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy??

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2305 on: February 01, 2016, 03:15:53 pm »

Awesome doesn't even begin to describe it. Not only does it doesn't look horrible, it actually looks very handsome. Strong-looking muscular mechanical muscles is pratically bulging from your new arm, some sort of carbon plates covering the joints, making you look at least somewhat normal. It almost feel as if it's your own arm! you can actually even FEEL some of the stuff as it plays some feedback senses to you.

And Frazz's mod is.. dubious. While medical supplies dispension is definitely possible, it's probably better if you save the bulk and weight for something else, such as a dart gun or a miniature rocket launcher. And shooting Bonesaws out of one's palm just seems like it'll do just about as good as strapping a crossbow onto your own arm but with more wasteful use of what limited space your arm has. Though you can probably afford strapping some sort of a music player onto it without sacrificing too much.

Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2306 on: February 01, 2016, 03:20:07 pm »

What i meant wa sthe bonesaw is retractable. Its like a hidden blade. But with more uses.
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2307 on: February 01, 2016, 03:27:57 pm »

retractable bonesaw is possible. Or he can just make his index finger house a small chain bonesaw.
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2308 on: February 01, 2016, 03:29:16 pm »

Well, ya, but im pretty sure noone would want a frazz-made chainsaw on their arm. At least, at first
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2309 on: February 01, 2016, 03:34:42 pm »

"Now THIS is what I asked for. I'll think about mounting this mod of yours, Frazz. Consider your apology accepted. Anyway, I'm off to get used to this thing. If I can get up."

If I've recovered enough to be able to move - hit the gym. Punch things. Get used to my new arm and compare how different it is to the old version. Assuming that I can 'disarm' myself - carefully etch eldritch patterns (the generic magic-enhancing ones) into the armor plates in my spare time. Also, steal someone's knife and see what happens when I etch strength runes on it. If it doesn't explode, stealthily return it.

((I'll probably mount a retractable bonesaw on it when we can make monomolecular blades.))

((Also, realized a nice thing. If I etch runes on something first and then paint another set on the surface, I can have two different rune sets on a single thing. Since technically both patterns are unbroken.))
« Last Edit: February 01, 2016, 04:33:33 pm by Hawk132 »
Perplexicon: A New Arena - Abandoned, but feel free to give it a read.
Pages: 1 ... 152 153 [154] 155 156 ... 612