Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll Pop?

One.
- 0 (0%)
Two.
- 0 (0%)
Three.
- 0 (0%)
The world may never know.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 10, 2016, 09:48:36 pm

Pages: 1 ... 150 151 [152] 153 154 ... 612

Author Topic: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Choking your Bad Dragon in the Void)  (Read 391596 times)

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
  • Unrelated to DukePorkins
    • View Profile
Re: Castle: Foxhound Squad (8/8) Become an intern TODAY!
« Reply #2265 on: January 30, 2016, 08:17:35 pm »

"Fine. No robot arm for you. Ill go grow you a new one."

*walks out door, looks at Tal*

"Party-Pooper"
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2266 on: January 30, 2016, 08:29:48 pm »

"Frazz. The 'arm' you gave him is sufficient to kill him through infections and rejection. This is serious and you ruined a significant amount of tissue and nerves. Jon's recovery time likely has just doubled because of this stunt you just pulled. Pushing the mission back even longer and causing complications and potential life threatening infections. You are not to do anything relating to medical procedures that you don't have on paper qualifications or company provided test subjects. Is that Understood?"
« Last Edit: January 30, 2016, 08:32:31 pm by Kevak »

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
  • Unrelated to DukePorkins
    • View Profile
« Reply #2267 on: January 30, 2016, 09:15:30 pm »

"MMhhmmmmmm"
*Pushes buttons on machinery*

"Ok, his stem cells are in the thing. Just hit the button and it'll go. Tootles!"
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2268 on: January 30, 2016, 11:30:00 pm »

"Frazz. You aren't leaving this room until I get a clear acknowledgement from you. You did a Very bad thing that you Know you should not have done and if you can't handle the tiny amount of maturity and common sense demanded of you, I can't have you on this team. You are and have been a liability since the higher ups tossed you onboard. And although I have given you multiple chances and warnings despite my better judgement, you continue to pull these kinds of stunts. You need to shape the fuck up. You're off the team if you pull another of these stunts. You fucked up horrendously. You have no training or skill in surgery whatsoever. You delayed Jon's recovery time immensely and potentially killed him with the rejections and infections he'll get from that hunk of scrap metal you bolted to him. You did bad. You did very bad. This is your final chance and final warning."

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2269 on: January 30, 2016, 11:46:24 pm »

Vigil steps outside, full gear in tow, and an extra 25 pounds on both his legs. The same midweek afternoon routine that he has had for almost two months. Though, to be honest, he was doing this early, this time. He didn't understand, but he needed to use it as a destresser.
"An hour for two laps. Be better if I could beat my old 45 minute time." he said to nobody in particular. He felt like calling up a random intern to keep him company, but he doubt they would be able to keep up with him. Maybe another gate crew? Maybe the one with the second lowest death count in the company. What was their name, again? Worthog? Mongoose? It was some mythical creature.
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #2270 on: January 30, 2016, 11:52:04 pm »

((probably a puma))
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

Romans

• Bay Watcher
  • More of an abstract Concept
    • View Profile
« Reply #2271 on: January 31, 2016, 12:08:45 am »

Vigil steps outside, full gear in tow, and an extra 25 pounds on both his legs. The same midweek afternoon routine that he has had for almost two months. Though, to be honest, he was doing this early, this time. He didn't understand, but he needed to use it as a destresser.
"An hour for two laps. Be better if I could beat my old 45 minute time." he said to nobody in particular. He felt like calling up a random intern to keep him company, but he doubt they would be able to keep up with him. Maybe another gate crew? Maybe the one with the second lowest death count in the company. What was their name, again? Worthog? Mongoose? It was some mythical creature.
You know I can always train with you Vigil, if you're looking for a partner. I think i'm one of the few who keep up with you now anyways, it's be good for me too anyways.
Crazy??I was crazy once they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy?? I was crazy once, they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy??

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #2272 on: January 31, 2016, 12:13:44 am »

Zachary will write an incident report to the higher-ups regarding the destruction of the computers and the reasoning behind it.
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2273 on: January 31, 2016, 05:45:15 am »

Zachary will write an incident report to the higher-ups regarding the destruction of the computers and the reasoning behind it.

The Higher ups were... as expected, not happy with this loss of five super-computers  on some 'wild goose chase' as they called it. But since you were Foxhound, they were willing to not mind it this ONE time. But asks that you not try to start a corporate war without consulting them next time.

Zander attempted to collect one of the mouths of his plants, but it tried to bite his finger off, so the cleansing team killed it with excessive fire. The over-grown plants were all burned, and it actually screeched when it burned. At one point, one of the cleansing team member just drop his flame thrower, throw his hands in the air and said 'I'm done with this shit.' and just.. walk off.

His OTHER plants are doing well, though. They're growing a slight bit bigger than usual but nothing unnatural, and they continue to produce great tea leaves and mixture for his salves. It'll come in handy soon enough.

Vigil's tournament is coming at the end of the week, which is only a few days away. Jenny is encouraging Aria to go watch him train, because 'It would totally make him fluster, and it's adorable when he does that.'

Jon is getting a new arm, though they're just going to have to cut all the way up to his shoulders to install the foundation, and they're asking for 35* if you want the best they has to offer. It'll be modifiable, allowing you to spend more money on your arm and adding extra features such as finer control, built-in laser scalpel, miniature grenade launcher, etc...

Or if he has the capital, they'll chop off all of his limbs and augment his whole body, including his eyes, for a bulk-deal price of 100* only. Rejections might occur, but the company has the best medicine for it anyway so.

What is everyone else doing?
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #2274 on: January 31, 2016, 06:38:29 am »

Zach collects his new equipment from R&D and checks it out. The Glock will replace his Beretta. The light, collapsible heavy duty shield will go on his belt, the bow will go on his back. He will take two collapsable throwing axes and many many more knives.

When this is done he sees how Jon is doing, warns Frazz not to do stupid things (coming from the guy who just lost hundreds of millions of dollars worth of hardware), sees what everyone else is doing, warns Frazz not to do stupid things, trains, warns frazz not to do stupid things...

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #2275 on: January 31, 2016, 07:37:04 am »

Aria indeed goes to watch. In fact, if he does non-sword training- running laps, push ups, etc.- she would join him.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2276 on: January 31, 2016, 07:52:54 am »

With Tal's approval to spend 35*, Jon will get his state-of-the-art bionic arm. Full body augmentation may come later. He doesn't want to become Adam Jensen just yet.
Perplexicon: A New Arena - Abandoned, but feel free to give it a read.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2277 on: January 31, 2016, 08:53:45 am »

Vigil indeed nodded in acceptance. Or, at least, made a half of a nod when his eyes came into contact with Aria, in which, then, forgetting he had his weights on to help him with his endurance training, quickly tried to make it into a competition.
"We should have a quick race. I do have two more days of training before I have to rest for the 'Battle Royal'. . .  whatever that means. I am sure a small thing like this wouldn't hurt. I usually do this with more weight anyway. I just came out here to clear my head. You know how it is, when your training scedual is interrupted for a minor thing and. . . umm. . .  stuff. Anyway, we would have that race."

((R.I.P. Vigil.
Died due to over exhaustion, and bitting off his tounge while rambling.))
« Last Edit: January 31, 2016, 08:57:00 am by zomara0292 »
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #2278 on: January 31, 2016, 08:59:29 am »

"Alright then." Aria says, stretching a bit before going to wherever Vigil indicates is the start line.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2279 on: January 31, 2016, 09:55:58 am »

Vigil pointed over to the tree a little to the right of the door they came out of.
"We can start over there. I was going to do two laps, but, one should do it for this."

Pages: 1 ... 150 151 [152] 153 154 ... 612