Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll Pop?

One.
- 0 (0%)
Two.
- 0 (0%)
Three.
- 0 (0%)
The world may never know.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 10, 2016, 09:48:36 pm

Pages: 1 ... 149 150 [151] 152 153 ... 612

Author Topic: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Choking your Bad Dragon in the Void)  (Read 391587 times)

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Castle: Foxhound Squad (8/8) Become an intern TODAY!
« Reply #2250 on: January 30, 2016, 06:54:52 pm »

Meanwhile, people are questioning what the Chemist is doing in the Robotics surgery room.

The Doctors wanted to know if Frazz is taking over the operation.
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #2251 on: January 30, 2016, 07:01:01 pm »

Zach assesses the damage from the cyberwar and tries to see whether or not he and his nerds are winning. If he isnt winning, he estimates how many more nerds and supercomputers are required and sends an intern off to gather them.
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
  • Unrelated to DukePorkins
    • View Profile
« Reply #2252 on: January 30, 2016, 07:06:09 pm »

"Since jobs the only one with Medical skills besides me, AND i happen to know a bit about robotic limbs (Im pretty sure its on my character sheet) no, i got this one."
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2253 on: January 30, 2016, 07:12:36 pm »

Zach assesses the damage from the cyberwar and tries to see whether or not he and his nerds are winning. If he isnt winning, he estimates how many more nerds and supercomputers are required and sends an intern off to gather them.

You're going to need a lot more Nerds and Supercomputers to make a decisive victory. It's as if the opposing opponent have an Entire company wing dedicated to protecting it's classified assets!

"Since jobs the only one with Medical skills besides me, AND i happen to know a bit about robotic limbs (Im pretty sure its on my character sheet) no, i got this one."

The Doctors looks at each others. Shrug, then left the room for an early break. One mouths 'Good luck.' to Jon as they did.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2016, 07:16:16 pm by vkiNm »

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #2254 on: January 30, 2016, 07:23:33 pm »

"Alright boys, we really don't have enough manpower or cpu power to do this. Now we make our exit without leaving a trace. What valuable information have we got out of this? Report."

Under his breath, "I really hope everyone else is having more luck"

((Is it safe to assume we weren't hacking our own company? If the suits we captured says he was employed by Akras, and we work for Akras, then either we were hacking our own company or the suit was lying.))

Zachary sends everyone on the team a message on their phones / tablets / etc, "Any luck with the captured suits? I dont have enough nerdpower to do this hack."
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2255 on: January 30, 2016, 07:28:32 pm »

Five hours later, Frazz wipes a mix of blood, engine fluid and other substances off his face.
"Well, Watcha think?"
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2256 on: January 30, 2016, 07:41:27 pm »

Five hours later, Frazz wipes a mix of blood, engine fluid and other substances off his face.
"Well, Watcha think?"

Jon most likely will not have much to think about. Having been performed surgery on by someone who had no surgery skills what-so-ever, some basic First-Aid training and basic Mechanic ability.

His arm is.. less of the glamouring bionic arm that he's been promised and more of a this-metal-bit-here-stays-here stuck to him, bolted to his arm by bolts and screws and then covered with bandages.

With his trained, professional guess, the moment the company's pain killer wears off, he's going to have a bad time.

He's having a bad time already. The welding metal used to be his new arm is way, way heavier than he can possibly support right now. If it had fell off the bed, who knows if it would rip the chunks of flesh and bones still attached to him with it or not.

It's actually a miracle that he had survived the whole thing at all with his weakened injured state!

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2257 on: January 30, 2016, 07:44:23 pm »

"Alright boys, we really don't have enough manpower or cpu power to do this. Now we make our exit without leaving a trace. What valuable information have we got out of this? Report."

Under his breath, "I really hope everyone else is having more luck"

((Is it safe to assume we weren't hacking our own company? If the suits we captured says he was employed by Akras, and we work for Akras, then either we were hacking our own company or the suit was lying.))

Zachary sends everyone on the team a message on their phones / tablets / etc, "Any luck with the captured suits? I dont have enough nerdpower to do this hack."

[It IS possible that you've been shooting at yourself this whole time and the computers exploding were really just you doing it to yourself.]

"Well.. uh, we haven't managed to breach their Firewall, so.. nothing?" One of the Nerds reported.

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #2258 on: January 30, 2016, 07:45:22 pm »

"Damage report. Give it to me in dollars and cents, Australian. Also in numbers of computers."

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2259 on: January 30, 2016, 07:49:34 pm »

Jon looks over his new arm.

"I didn't ask for this."

He then slowly puts the palm of his healthy arm on his face.

"... you done fucked up. Did you take over the surgery and perform it by yourself or something? Call in the actual professionals and get them to replace this thing. And hook me up on some painkillers, I think I'll need them in a few seconds."
« Last Edit: January 30, 2016, 07:51:33 pm by Hawk132 »
Perplexicon: A New Arena - Abandoned, but feel free to give it a read.

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2260 on: January 30, 2016, 07:51:12 pm »

"Damage report. Give it to me in dollars and cents, Australian. Also in numbers of computers."

"Uuhh.." They runs the Calculator to bring up the conversion of Credits to Australian dollars.

"Lost.. five supercomputers at a hundred million each.. we've been burned at least five hundred million in Australian dollars."

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2261 on: January 30, 2016, 07:52:04 pm »

"wait, i thought you WANTED a chainsaw?"
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2262 on: January 30, 2016, 07:53:46 pm »

Jon looks over his new arm.

"I didn't ask for this."

[I was waiting for this. xD]

On the bright side, your new arm is diesel-powered. And makes an awesome growl when you start it up. And the Klaw doesn't look half-bad..

Your body's going to reject this shit SO hard, though.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2263 on: January 30, 2016, 07:54:04 pm »

"Frazz. You aren't ever allowed in a surgery room again until you can prove you're semicompetent. Someone please get Jon an actual arm."

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2264 on: January 30, 2016, 07:55:25 pm »

"god dammit Frazz No, I wanted a functional bionic arm prothesis. Chainsaws aren't really that useful as a replacement for an arm, you know? They can't even be used in combat without some serious modifications. Not to mention the fact that I need fingers on both hands to be able to do surgery."
Perplexicon: A New Arena - Abandoned, but feel free to give it a read.
Pages: 1 ... 149 150 [151] 152 153 ... 612