Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll Pop?

One.
- 0 (0%)
Two.
- 0 (0%)
Three.
- 0 (0%)
The world may never know.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 10, 2016, 09:48:36 pm

Pages: 1 ... 141 142 [143] 144 145 ... 612

Author Topic: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Choking your Bad Dragon in the Void)  (Read 391535 times)

Romans

• Bay Watcher
  • More of an abstract Concept
    • View Profile
Re: Castle: Foxhound Squad (8/8) Become an intern TODAY!
« Reply #2130 on: January 27, 2016, 02:18:38 pm »

You know something tells me that's not the name your parents gave, unless someone took that username hmmmm.....that your real name or you going to give me the serial number bit?? How about who employed you then?
Crazy??I was crazy once they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy?? I was crazy once, they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy??

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
  • Unrelated to DukePorkins
    • View Profile
« Reply #2131 on: January 27, 2016, 02:22:59 pm »

Note: i megaedited the old question.
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2132 on: January 27, 2016, 02:24:19 pm »

You know something tells me that's not the name your parents gave, unless someone took that username hmmmm.....that your real name or you going to give me the serial number bit?? How about who employed you then?

"That is my name." The suit confirmed, still keeping eye contact. "Akras employs me." He answered that as well.
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2133 on: January 27, 2016, 02:26:11 pm »

Note: i megaedited the old question.

Edited the answers to reflect this.

Romans

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2134 on: January 27, 2016, 02:56:37 pm »

.......there's an issue then, who sent you guys were you hired or was it a company order and who do you think I am?? What was your mission exactly??

Zander motions for the interrogators to run the designator sand see if it comes back positive.

Edit*
« Last Edit: January 27, 2016, 03:05:58 pm by Romans »
Crazy??I was crazy once they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy?? I was crazy once, they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy??

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2135 on: January 27, 2016, 03:03:12 pm »

.......there's an issue then, who sent you guys were you hired or was it a c and who do you think I am??

He kept eye contact, though his brow furrow. "I'm sorry, but I don't understand what you're saying. If you're asking me who sent me then it's Akras that sent me. If you're asking if we were hired then yes, we get paid money for doing it. And as far as I'm concern you were a target. I don't ask questions who my Target is or was."

Romans

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2136 on: January 27, 2016, 03:13:42 pm »

Who was your handler then???

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2137 on: January 27, 2016, 03:15:11 pm »

"Well then, i think that about wraps it up. We cant keep Charlie solely for doing his job. We are are just going to keep you here until we can get confirmation that Akras hired you, but until then you will be kept in a much nicer room. This is for the less then cooperative subjects. Once we figure out what happened you can go happily on your way. Heck, id be happy to reimburse you for any lost resources. "
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2138 on: January 27, 2016, 03:17:33 pm »

Who was your handler then???

"Charlie Five-Oh-Actual. You killed him." The man replied.

"Well then, i think that about wraps it up. We cant keep Charlie solely for doing his job. We are are just going to keep you here until we can get confirmation that Akras hired you, but until then you will be kept in a much nicer room. This is for the less then cooperative subjects. Once we figure out what happened you can go happily on your way. Heck, id be happy to reimburse you for any lost resources. "

"Don't think you can reimburse the dead, but thanks anyway." He said with a slight shrug.

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2139 on: January 27, 2016, 03:19:32 pm »

((OOPS DOUBLEPOST))
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2140 on: January 27, 2016, 03:22:34 pm »

"well Charlie, i hope your future targets arent as difficult as us. You seem a reasonable guy. Feel free to sign up for Gate Team of you ever feel like it. I gotta go run sime DNA tests on you, the you should be free to go in a few days. Chow.
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

Romans

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2141 on: January 27, 2016, 03:36:19 pm »

I'm going to go confirm all of this but I'm sorry you attacked team Foxhound of Akras , someone is fucking with me and your team suffered apologizes. Next time maybe suits isn't the way to go just a tip.

Walking out Zander turns to the interrogators did his I.d come back positive or not?

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2142 on: January 27, 2016, 03:45:23 pm »

"well Charlie, i hope your future targets arent as difficult as us. You seem a reasonable guy. Feel free to sign up for Gate Team of you ever feel like it. I gotta go run sime DNA tests on you, the you should be free to go in a few days. Chow.

The man did a wave as best as his restrained self is able to.

I'm going to go confirm all of this but I'm sorry you attacked team Foxhound of Akras , someone is fucking with me and your team suffered apologizes. Next time maybe suits isn't the way to go just a tip.
Walking out Zander turns to the interrogators did his I.d come back positive or not?

The Interrogators shook his head. "Can't find shit about him at all. Which is strange.. IF he's employed by Akras then his info is way above our paygrade."

Do the hacky stuff with the other nerds.

The war rages on. One of the consoles overloads and explodes in a shower of glass and circuitry on one of the Nerds, who screamed like a little bitch and had to be taken to the infirmary. The other press on against the resistance..

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2143 on: January 27, 2016, 03:48:47 pm »

((We lost many good dorks that day.... May they be watching all 18 star wars movies in Nerd-vana))

" See Zander? No african bullet ants, no knives, no laser cutters. Just a peaceful game pf parcheesi."
« Last Edit: January 27, 2016, 03:52:03 pm by LordPorkins »
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2144 on: January 27, 2016, 04:00:16 pm »

"Stockholm syndrome is a very effective tool."
Pages: 1 ... 141 142 [143] 144 145 ... 612