Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll Pop?

One.
- 0 (0%)
Two.
- 0 (0%)
Three.
- 0 (0%)
The world may never know.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 10, 2016, 09:48:36 pm

Pages: 1 ... 140 141 [142] 143 144 ... 612

Author Topic: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Choking your Bad Dragon in the Void)  (Read 391533 times)

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
Re: Castle: Foxhound Squad (8/8) Become an intern TODAY!
« Reply #2115 on: January 27, 2016, 08:05:02 am »

Aria is going to take it easy for the week. Assuming that we're still posting the actions.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2116 on: January 27, 2016, 08:09:43 am »

Tal reminds Frazz to keep his Suit restrained.

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2117 on: January 27, 2016, 09:21:41 am »

Vigil will sped the rest of his time doing sword fighting training and looking at videos of people fighting multiple foes at once.

It is as good as any way to go for him. The burning of exhaustion were strangely less and less painful each time he collapses, and he recovers faster and faster after each time...

Frazz will force the suit to spend long hours playing parcheesi with him.

You cruel, cruel man. Though the Suit seems to be sufficiently skilled in parcheesi and is actually giving you a good challenge! the two of you just quietly plays parcheesi in a quiet room together as the time tick by.

Tick, Tock, Tick, Tock, Tick, Tock.

Zachary then gathers a large roomful of nerds and supercomputers and resumes where his hack left off - only with more nerds and more computer power.

Akras's IT guys are a free lot. They don't have much to do besides checking if someone's trying to fuck with Akras's Cyberspace. And though they're not too sure about attacking another Company's Cyberspace, this IS Foxhound that's asking them, and who knows what horrible fate will befell them if they don't do?

Eldritch cow impregnation, that's what.

So Zachary got some nerds and their supercomputers to come help him hack. This is now a full corporate attack, it's war in Cyberspace. Whoever's getting attack definitely will not like it.

Jon will take his book and try to figure out if there's any way to delay the activation of a spell, so he can do things like coating a knife in corrupted blood which would start working once it cuts flesh, or putting it inside a grenade.
Tal will be looking for armor and durability enhancing runes.

After some times of digging through Eldritch shit, you've finally come to a conclusion that runes and sigil that you draw/etch are just like computer language. All you have to do, is learn it's language, then you can modify, specify and maybe even 'code' your own spells!

Things such as delayed activation and simple magical strengthening exists, of course. So adding durability to armor or cloths or turning a knife into corrupting the blood it hits instead of throwing a glob is just as simple as enchanting said items then NOT etch the safety bit on the knives. It'll be dangerous as shit, though. One accident cut on yourself and that's going to bite you to the bones.

But then again, maybe not. Elditch magick as it is, it's still going to need your intent for it to work.

Aria is going to take it easy for the week. Assuming that we're still posting the actions.

Jenny chills with you, watching bad Romcoms, giggling, trying out the cloths and shoes that you've brought and discussing about big, thick, powerful throbbing guns. It was super chill. So chill you get an 'Enjoyably rested' temporary Perk. It's a good perk.

Your choice although i'll enjoy it more if you resist, but for yourself and your family I would talk.[/color]

the now awaken man keeps eye contact as he nods, not looking away. "Alright, let's begin then. What do you want to know?" He asked.
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2118 on: January 27, 2016, 09:34:42 am »

Well. If it's basically a computer language then the best thing to do is become fluent in it. Learning time!

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2119 on: January 27, 2016, 10:10:16 am »

Well. If it's basically a computer language then the best thing to do is become fluent in it. Learning time!
Indeed, it's learning time. By the way, I just figured out I can just etch runes on my bullets, so that people melt when I shoot them, instead of when I shank them.
Perplexicon: A New Arena - Abandoned, but feel free to give it a read.

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
  • Unrelated to DukePorkins
    • View Profile
« Reply #2120 on: January 27, 2016, 11:20:35 am »

Frazz begins casually asking the suit simple background questions, like his family situatuion, before going into confidential stuff.
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2121 on: January 27, 2016, 11:51:16 am »

((Frazz is applying the ages old interrogation tactic of Stockholm Syndrome it seems~))

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2122 on: January 27, 2016, 12:03:46 pm »

((Yup. That and he likes board games))
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2123 on: January 27, 2016, 01:03:59 pm »

And just like learning any language, it's going to take a while. You start learning, though.

Indeed, it's learning time. By the way, I just figured out I can just etch runes on my bullets, so that people melt when I shoot them, instead of when I shank them.

Actually, it might not work. Since when a bullet hit something, it breaks, shatter, etc. And if the sigil or runes is mangled, then the magic is doubtful to work.

Frazz begins casually asking the suit simple background questions, like his family situatuion, before going into confidential stuff.

He's got no family situation to talk about, and confidential stuff is still confidential.

[Without specifying what you're asking him, I can't exactly have answers for you, sorry. :P]
« Last Edit: January 27, 2016, 01:07:47 pm by vkiNm »

Romans

• Bay Watcher
  • More of an abstract Concept
    • View Profile
« Reply #2124 on: January 27, 2016, 01:26:26 pm »

We'll start off easy what's your name and where you from that sort of thing who are you, in any dealings one should know a little of the other party no?? Bullshit with him for a little during that time the regular interrogators who are much better at reading body language then are studying him and checking out any info he gives like his name to see if he's lying.
Crazy??I was crazy once they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy?? I was crazy once, they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy??

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2125 on: January 27, 2016, 01:47:54 pm »

We'll start off easy what's your name and where you from that sort of thing who are you, in any dealings one should know a little of the other party no?? Bullshit with him for a little during that time the regular interrogators who are much better at reading body language then are studying him and checking out any info he gives like his name to see if he's lying.

He kept looking straight into your eyes. "I'm Charlie Five-Oh-Niner." he answered.

You can't tell if he's lying or not.

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2126 on: January 27, 2016, 02:00:23 pm »

Actually, it might not work. Since when a bullet hit something, it breaks, shatter, etc. And if the sigil or runes is mangled, then the magic is doubtful to work.
((Yeah, I realized that just after posting. Maybe drawing runes onto my gun would work. So it keeps the corrupted blood in stasis until fired. Or something.))

Well, nothing to do except learning computer eldritch programming. If I feel confident enough, try making a CB grenade. A small one. I'd like to keep some blood for one of the suits.
Perplexicon: A New Arena - Abandoned, but feel free to give it a read.

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Castle: Foxhound Squad (8/8) Become an intern TODAY
« Reply #2127 on: January 27, 2016, 02:11:54 pm »

"So Mr. Suitman, what is your real name anyway? Regardless, i think its time we talked buisness. There are two possibilities here. You are either A. a hired man to eliminate certain targets. If thats true, tell us the company you work for, well contact them, they will confirm that they did in fact hire out a few bodyguards to a source that seems suspicious recently, and we let you go. Heck, we wont even touch you. Personally the job of a mercenary is a respectable occupation in my eyes. However, there is a second option. And that is that you are directly involved with the organizers of this attack. If that is true, then the process of letting you go is going to be much, much longer. This option will be assumed if you refrain from divulging any info whatsoever. If you tell us who your working for, and why you attempted to kidnap/assasinate us, we let you go with only a few days of inconvenience. If not, then i gotta hand you over to Tal. And frankly, i dont want anyone under his.... Influence. Hes scary man."
« Last Edit: January 27, 2016, 02:22:33 pm by LordPorkins »
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2128 on: January 27, 2016, 02:16:42 pm »

"So Mr. Suitman, what is your real name anyway?"

"It's Charlie Five-Oh-Six." the suit replies. "And I work for Akras." He adds. The man doesn't seem to be too much concerned with the threats.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2016, 02:25:47 pm by vkiNm »

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #2129 on: January 27, 2016, 02:17:45 pm »

Do the hacky stuff with the other nerds.
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.
Pages: 1 ... 140 141 [142] 143 144 ... 612