Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll Pop?

One.
- 0 (0%)
Two.
- 0 (0%)
Three.
- 0 (0%)
The world may never know.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 10, 2016, 09:48:36 pm

Pages: 1 ... 139 140 [141] 142 143 ... 612

Author Topic: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Choking your Bad Dragon in the Void)  (Read 391523 times)

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
Re: Castle: Foxhound Squad (8/8) Become an intern TODAY!
« Reply #2100 on: January 27, 2016, 02:23:05 am »

Zachary wraps a bucket of authentic Tarantula-Hawk venom in christmas wrapping and leaves it where he knows Frazz will find it. On the present is a card that reads, "Hey Frazz, I don't even know when the next present-giving holiday is around here, but here is a present for you and your... friend. Have fun, Wish I was there, but I need to lead a team of nerds and supercomputers to trace these fuckers and get a lot more intel than is possible by your kind of persuasion"

Zachary then gathers a large roomful of nerds and supercomputers and resumes where his hack left off - only with more nerds and more computer power.
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2101 on: January 27, 2016, 03:06:22 am »

Frazz will force the suit to spend long hours playing parcheesi with him.
"Oi, how about you wait until they're done interrogating him? You can have all the fun you want with him later."

Jon will take his book and try to figure out if there's any way to delay the activation of a spell, so he can do things like coating a knife in corrupted blood which would start working once it cuts flesh, or putting it inside a grenade.
Perplexicon: A New Arena - Abandoned, but feel free to give it a read.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2102 on: January 27, 2016, 03:57:46 am »

Tal will be looking for armor and durability enhancing runes.

Romans

• Bay Watcher
  • More of an abstract Concept
    • View Profile
« Reply #2103 on: January 27, 2016, 04:03:57 am »

In a way that is torture Jon, but frazz you can have that one the other ones mine. If you would Jon help me keep him alive while I ask him a few questions or get some other doctors if you don't want to.

Have the prisoner woken up, turn off all the the lights expect one overhead light because sometimes the classics are the best. Zander walks in and sits down across from him carrying a heavy bagSince you obviously know who I am I'm sure you know what I did for the business, I was one of the senior vice presidents of the company and handled the day to day. And sometimes the day to day included some real unsavory shit, something my father and me hated.

As Zander is talking he is laying out tools like pliers, knives of various sizes, jumper cables, a jar of African bullet ants, etc. My father and me understood their place however, if we didn't do them our family would be destroyed. So we did them and did them well blackmail, intimidation, assassinations, and torture. I took on this role in my family because I wished for none of them to dirty their hands. And I was very good at my job, I could torture anyone and make them sing. Then one day someone very important too me told me I needed to stop because i was better then that, and I did but then you took her away and two of my brothers......

So here's the deal every time you tell me something I like I take something away this table. We might even let you go if you cooperate with us entirely, here's the deal suit. You fuck with me i'll not only use everything on this table using everything I know and keep you alive but i'll go after you're family. I'm not so bad as to hurt them physically but if we withdraw every cent from your bank accounts how long do you think they'll survive on the street you know how bad they are.

Your choice although i'll enjoy it more if you resist, but for yourself and your family I would talk.
Crazy??I was crazy once they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy?? I was crazy once, they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy??

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2104 on: January 27, 2016, 04:10:42 am »

((That interrogation method is horrid. You are giving him fucktons of intel to use during responses. He knows what you want to hear so that is what he will say.))

Romans

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2105 on: January 27, 2016, 04:18:23 am »

((That interrogation method is horrid. You are giving him fucktons of intel to use during responses. He knows what you want to hear so that is what he will say.))
(Well he already know most of this stuff I assume, and just wait I want to see what his response I have a plan in mind)

Be watching his eyes, down left is a lie and up and to the right is truth.
Crazy??I was crazy once they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy?? I was crazy once, they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy??

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2106 on: January 27, 2016, 04:23:29 am »

((He already knew all of it because You Told Him it. That's exactly what you don't want to do.))

((Also not everyone has that kind of tell for truth/lie. Anyone trained most certainly will not.))

Romans

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2107 on: January 27, 2016, 04:31:12 am »

(It's common knowledge if they know i'm alive and where to find they probably know the rest, Zander's a man who had the one thing most important to him taken away so just having fun roleplay.)

(this is just the beginning I plan on putting him through several rounded and using truth serum once he's worn down enough, and also I know but its worth checking.)

((You tortured many people Kevak because if so i'll  bow to your superior wisdom and experience no judgements :P))

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2108 on: January 27, 2016, 04:34:58 am »

((It's only common knowledge after you say it. Beforehand you want to figure out the extent of what they know in the first darned place. Not ramble and tell them a truckload of things.))

((For all you know, he could have easily just been a grunt handed a picture and some money and told to go fetch. Now you won't and cannot know cause you just told him everything he would need to manipulate the answers.))

Romans

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2109 on: January 27, 2016, 04:44:21 am »

(true but he's going to be so exhausted and metally strained by the time i'm done it won't matter, and two he really doesn't I didn't tell him what company several have been hit, three what I told him didn't change anything, four if he is a grunt he's not likely to know what the hell i'm talking about company could mean a couple different things)

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2110 on: January 27, 2016, 04:53:24 am »

((My question is why are you not just giving him to the company interrogators. Who actually know how to get stuff out of people.))

Romans

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2111 on: January 27, 2016, 04:57:57 am »

((My question is why are you not just giving him to the company interrogators. Who actually know how to get stuff out of people.))
(Because this is what he did for his family and because he's a man on the very edge who want revenge, but we'll probably take turns i'll be bad cop lol)

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2112 on: January 27, 2016, 05:35:58 am »

((Makes sense~))

((The company will prolly send an interrogator to help you eventually.))

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2113 on: January 27, 2016, 06:52:47 am »

((Just don't kill him after you're done. I need a test subject.))
Perplexicon: A New Arena - Abandoned, but feel free to give it a read.

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
  • Unrelated to DukePorkins
    • View Profile
« Reply #2114 on: January 27, 2016, 07:54:58 am »

((Note: Frazz is actually extracting valuable data from the suit. He's just doing it passive-aggresively, which is among the torture methods with a higher success rate. Also, Only let the suit change games if he gives up some info. Parchessi becomes boring after a little while.))
« Last Edit: January 27, 2016, 07:57:57 am by LordPorkins »
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha
Pages: 1 ... 139 140 [141] 142 143 ... 612