Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll Pop?

One.
- 0 (0%)
Two.
- 0 (0%)
Three.
- 0 (0%)
The world may never know.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 10, 2016, 09:48:36 pm

Pages: 1 ... 135 136 [137] 138 139 ... 612

Author Topic: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Choking your Bad Dragon in the Void)  (Read 391503 times)

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
  • Unrelated to DukePorkins
    • View Profile
Re: Castle: Foxhound Squad (8/8) Become an intern TODAY!
« Reply #2040 on: January 24, 2016, 05:52:38 pm »

!!Zach enters a martial trance!!
Frazz takes out his knife,, and keeps it in his hand. He lobs a vial of acid (Based on the type found in 0002's stomach) at the nearest suit thats in cover

"I hate to ruin such a nice suit. Its nothing personal, its just business"

Sunglasses fall down from the edge of the computer screen onto his face
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2041 on: January 24, 2016, 06:02:11 pm »

Arthur does either two things.

If the nearest suit is dead, loot his gun (preference for rifle)

If the nearest suit is alive, throw my knife at him and then loot his gun (same preference)
Lets use the ancient naval art of training war parrots. No one will realize they have been boarded by space war parrots until it is to late!
You can fake being able to run on water. You can't fake looking cool when you break your foot on a door and hit your head on the floor.

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2042 on: January 24, 2016, 06:44:07 pm »

Duck down behind something and Fire through my own cover at the person attempting to suppress, due to the nature of how Physics works. At point blank range it should go straight through the cover without damaging it too much and nail the bugger.

While bullets were pinging off of your cover, biting good chunks out of the barely-hard cover with each hit from the suppression, you presses the muzzle of your Gauss pistol against it and pulled the trigger.

*CRIT*
The force punched the spike straight through the cover, carrying force behind it and clipping the advancing suit in the upper leg, grazing the pelvis and carrying on into the abdomen to cause terminal damage to several internal organs. Then the force followed, the initial wound seems to warp around the hole as the man's entire lower half crumbled upon itself, then proceed to explode into glorious shower of gore and blood. The spike carries on, hitting the metal gate that's blocking everyone in and punched through that as well, causing it's immediate surface to twist into a nasty-looking jagged hole the size of a basket ball. You've no idea how many more people it killed as it kept going..

The unfortunate suit died immediately from shock and blood loss. The spectacular of his death providing fright to his surviving friends.

Zander will continue to fire his gun at any targets that present themselves.

One of the suits with knives stuck on him strumbled into your lane, and you punched a good three shots from your pistol right into his chest. Each one knocking him back with the last throwing him onto his back. Even if he was wearing body armor, that's going to keep him down for sure.

"You'll be fine. Now get some payback."

If some suits are bunched up together and no allies will be in blast radius, switch my .45 into HE ammo mode and fire off a shot. Otherwise keep firing with AP.

You spot a couple of the few-remaining suits trying to be all sneaki breeki at the flanks of your squad's impromptu defense ring and switched to HE ammo.

Now, using High-Explosive against human target is actually a war crime, but you couldn't give a rat's ass about it at this time and fired away.

That one shot hit an arm, the bullet buried itself halfway through before the explosives inside it detonates. The explosion tore apart the man's arm in a shower of gore and blood, throwing him against the wall while showering his partner in the gore of his wounded friend.

Both of them critically failed their will check and are now screaming for their lives, the wounded one clutching his bleeding stump and his partner abandoning all hope and making a run for the damaged gate.

You could taste bile trying to come up your throat, but after all the shit you've been through and Eldritch magic you've been playing with? it wasn't THAT bad after all...

"Alright you bastards, my turn."
Zach holds his Barretta (now with Lethal rounds, I started it off with rubber rounds) in his left hand and his .45 in his right hand. He shoots at the easiest target with both, his .45 using HE rounds.

Your eaziest target would be the last suit in your lane who's trying to push up, he choose his timing poorly. The moment you popped up with BOTH of your pistols, he knew he fucked up.

Your 9mm punched into his upper chest, sending him strumbling backwards but drew no blood. Then your .45 HE followed, easily punching through the light armor and burying itself in the man's stomach before detonating. This became the biggest gib explosion yet as his torso and legs were completely seperated, blood, guts and other unmentionables exploded out in a wide radius around your target. Bits of innards and a generous coating of blood splashes onto you. Ironically, this damages your will.

You suffer a level 2 fright. Bitter bile rushes up your throat and threatens to come out your nose if you don't let it go Right-Fucking-Nowish at something somewhere.

Holy fucking shit man, that guy just like, fucking exploded all over you!

This further helps encouraging the suits that you're not someone to be fucked with.

Frazz takes out his knife,, and keeps it in his hand. He lobs a vial of acid (Based on the type found in 0002's stomach) at the nearest suit thats in cover

"I hate to ruin such a nice suit. Its nothing personal, its just business"

You lobbed the vial like a grenade at a suit shaking and cowering behind a piano. And while the use of chemical corrrosive weapons against live human targets are a serious war crime and against the Geneva Convention, you probably don't give a damn about it.

You are quickly reminded why, though. Though you didn't see the effect on the man himself, you could guess from the melting piano that something similar is happening, the scream of pure agony is not helping neither. You think his screams will be one of the many, many things that keep you awake at night now.

Arthur does either two things.

If the nearest suit is dead, loot his gun (preference for rifle)

If the nearest suit is alive, throw my knife at him and then loot his gun (same preference)

Arthur elbow-crawl over to one of the dead suits that Zander have killed and looted his weapon, though it wasn't a rifle, it was a machine pistol. Which isn't half bad.

Estimated numbers of War Crimes Fox hound have commited in this encounter: at least 2.

Enemy team has routed!
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2043 on: January 24, 2016, 06:54:58 pm »

Tal pulls out a pair of zipties and restrains that sedated and otherwise uninjured Suit before heading over to the counter and disabling the lockdown. He stays on overwatch.

"Were the warcrimes really necessary? Be glad we aren't a PMC and therefore can't be easily tried for those since we technically count as civilians."

"Arthur grab your purchases. Frazz grab the sedated Suit, he's your new test subject. We're leaving. Apologies that our shopping trip was cut short, we can order things online later."

"Attention Shoppers. Corporate Matters have been dealt with. Please return to your shopping, although I recommend calling a janitorial crew. If any of you have complaints take it up with the lawyers."

Tal messages Maximus. "Hostiles encountered and dealt with. One POW recovered, multiple hostiles terminated. Hostiles routed. Prep van for departure."
« Last Edit: January 24, 2016, 06:57:57 pm by Kevak »

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #2044 on: January 24, 2016, 06:59:37 pm »

"I'm in favor of leaving before security shows up."

Vomit over the not-wounded suit.
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2045 on: January 24, 2016, 07:02:41 pm »

"Did you need to puke on the one we're riding back with?"

Romans

• Bay Watcher
  • More of an abstract Concept
    • View Profile
« Reply #2046 on: January 24, 2016, 07:04:00 pm »

(Btw my gun is a machine pistol as well if I recall correctly, its the Duster 9x19)
Zander satiated a little by all blood and gore going on around him, regains focus a little bit.

Lets see if any others are breathing and take them as well, the more of these shitheads we have the more chances we have at figuring out who they work for. Also take their shit its free and might be worth it. Zander then checks all who are down if they're alive, if they are ziptie them and take all useful gear from the suits.

Crazy??I was crazy once they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy?? I was crazy once, they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy??

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2047 on: January 24, 2016, 07:05:09 pm »

Tal passes Zander his bag of zipties.

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #2048 on: January 24, 2016, 07:19:32 pm »

"Would you rather I puked on you?"

Zachary pulls out his rossetta tablet and resumes his hack once we are in the van.
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2049 on: January 24, 2016, 07:20:38 pm »

"Just because you need to puke does not mean it needs to hit a person. Although yes, your target was a better one then others available."

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
  • Unrelated to DukePorkins
    • View Profile
« Reply #2050 on: January 24, 2016, 08:07:28 pm »

Frazz sticks the suit with a tranq to stop any further protest

"Come along subject! Don't worry, this may seem bad, but you won't have to put up with it much longer! So, Tal, I think we can all agree that the new Acidic substitute for thermite was a success."

((Also, I doubt Frazz would be that "frazzled" (N'Yuck!) Also, does making a badass boast give us a buff? Like, I'm talking +1% crit chance.))
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2051 on: January 24, 2016, 08:12:38 pm »

"Please save the tranq for untranqed Suits. That one is already tranqed."

"And yes. I believe we can agree it was a success. Although less effective then thermite for breaching purposes. Maybe look into a dispersal mechanism for the substance to turn it into a form of grenade? Would be quite useful across the Gateway."

((I like how half the team is totally nonchalant about the slaughter and maiming that occurred.))

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2052 on: January 24, 2016, 08:12:59 pm »

Arhtu gathers his purchases and then tries to find what he would consider the "best" weapon among all the corpses (automatic weapons are the preference) and then flees with the others. He also steals a metronome.

((Well Arthur is just being uncharacteristically silent throughout this whole engagement. It's a feature, not a bug.))
Lets use the ancient naval art of training war parrots. No one will realize they have been boarded by space war parrots until it is to late!
You can fake being able to run on water. You can't fake looking cool when you break your foot on a door and hit your head on the floor.

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2053 on: January 24, 2016, 08:34:02 pm »

"... oh, right. Exploding bullets are banned. Whoops."

Check out the dead suits. Anything to identify their employer? Anything interesting about them? After taking a look at them, help out in carrying the incapacitated one.

"Hey, Tal. Can I test out the effects of corrupting blood on the suit, after we're done interrogating him? A monkey isn't that great of a human analogue. Or is that another warcrime?"
Perplexicon: A New Arena - Abandoned, but feel free to give it a read.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2054 on: January 24, 2016, 08:36:50 pm »

"If Frazz says yes you can. He has first dibs cause he needs a test subject. And no, I don't think CB currently is classed as a warcrime."
Pages: 1 ... 135 136 [137] 138 139 ... 612