Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll Pop?

One.
- 0 (0%)
Two.
- 0 (0%)
Three.
- 0 (0%)
The world may never know.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 10, 2016, 09:48:36 pm

Pages: 1 ... 133 134 [135] 136 137 ... 612

Author Topic: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Choking your Bad Dragon in the Void)  (Read 391492 times)

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
  • Unrelated to DukePorkins
    • View Profile
Re: Castle: Foxhound Squad (8/8) Become an intern TODAY!
« Reply #2010 on: January 24, 2016, 01:02:40 pm »

Frazz digs around in his pockets, and finds a small vial of Genetically Modified Caipsaican. While the lab was hoping to use it as a seasoning, it should be up to the task of its original purpose

Edit: Also, convey to Jon somehow to not throw globs of acidic blood. yet, anyway.
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2011 on: January 24, 2016, 01:06:01 pm »

Taze the closest one in front of me. Stab the second closest with the Ritual Knife. Aim for the neck with the taze and the side with the stab. Fleshy bits. The pain should be sufficiently debilitating. in both cases.

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2012 on: January 24, 2016, 01:15:16 pm »

Taze the closest one in front of me. Stab the second closest with the Ritual Knife. Aim for the neck with the taze and the side with the stab. Fleshy bits. The pain should be sufficiently debilitating. in both cases.

((They haven't even attacked yet!!!! what if they want ti offer us a deal or something!?))
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2013 on: January 24, 2016, 01:16:59 pm »

((It's preeeetty damn obvious this is an attempted kidnapping in progress.))

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2014 on: January 24, 2016, 01:17:59 pm »

Tis' time for action! Unless the others don't need help. If they do - rush in, stab one of the suits in the neck with my tranq and be ready to shank others with my ritual knife. If things look like we're about to get completely fucked, start throwing acid blood at them.
((They haven't even attacked yet!!!! what if they want ti offer us a deal or something!?))
((Taze first, ask questions later. Then shoot.))
Perplexicon: A New Arena - Abandoned, but feel free to give it a read.

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2015 on: January 24, 2016, 01:40:33 pm »

On any normal circumstances, attacking with knives would be problematic. But Tal and Zander got an Ambush round for being behind an unsuspecting enemy.

Tal's Tazer shocks a suit right at his neck, sending him screaming in extreme pain to the floor, convulsing from 7.5 million voltage of electricity delivered straight to his neck. That should keep him on the floor for a few seconds at least. But then Zander stabbed him with a Tranq and that's going to keep him out for much longer.

The second one was about to turn to see what the fuck just happened to his partner when Tal's pure iron ritual knife shanked him right in the side where his armor doesn't protect him. The deep stab wound will likely be fatal if it doesn't get treated right-fucking-nowish.

The man lost the strength in his legs and dropped hard to his other side on the floor, clutching his wounded side with one hand and fumbling into his suit with another. He then promptly get shanked by Zander, ending his attempt to fight permanently as he lies in his ever-growing pool of blood.

Shit then proceed to hit the fan, as shoppers still in the store screamed and ran out, the suits still outside running in, drawing guns from their suit holsters. One of the suits that's already inside the store near the cashier smacked the 'PANIC' button, causing annoying alarm to blare and the store's protective metal gate and cage to drop. Trapping everyone inside!
« Last Edit: January 24, 2016, 01:45:35 pm by vkiNm »
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #2016 on: January 24, 2016, 01:41:54 pm »

((For the record, I would like to note the irony that it was Tal who's getting us all arrested.))
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2017 on: January 24, 2016, 01:53:00 pm »

((Actually wasn't the cashier who locked down the shop. Was one of the suits.

"You are under arrest for corporate espionage against a Corporate Affiliate and attempted kidnapping. Anything you say and do can and will be used against you during summary interrogations. All civilians are to make their best efforts to avoid being a target during this engagement."

Tal draws his Gauss pistol as he says this, taking cover behind a display rack, locking the pistol in the arm bracing he acquired from R&D specifically for that purpose before the outing and firing at any suit in range. Through whatever cover they are behind. Gauss weapons don't really have to deal with cover. Very convenient.

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2018 on: January 24, 2016, 02:01:23 pm »

Get behind some cover and check if I brought my .45 (and open fire on the suits). If I haven't:

"Tal, permission to corrupt blood?"
« Last Edit: January 24, 2016, 02:10:13 pm by Hawk132 »
Perplexicon: A New Arena - Abandoned, but feel free to give it a read.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2019 on: January 24, 2016, 02:05:21 pm »

"Only if necessary."

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2020 on: January 24, 2016, 02:10:01 pm »

Out of curiosity, where's Arthur? Is he trapped in with you guys?
Lets use the ancient naval art of training war parrots. No one will realize they have been boarded by space war parrots until it is to late!
You can fake being able to run on water. You can't fake looking cool when you break your foot on a door and hit your head on the floor.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2021 on: January 24, 2016, 02:12:38 pm »

((Yes. Arthur is in the same room and Probably realized there's a problem.))

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2022 on: January 24, 2016, 02:18:30 pm »

Frazz takes out the medkit he brought, and throws it to Jon

"Well, that went well."
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

Romans

• Bay Watcher
  • More of an abstract Concept
    • View Profile
« Reply #2023 on: January 24, 2016, 02:18:54 pm »

Come and get me you fuckers, I sure hope you didn't want an open coffin at your funerals!!

Zander slides into cover against the aisle, covering the way we came readying his duster prepared to fire. A look of pure fury etched into his face, he's locked in and he sees red only their deaths will suffice now.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2016, 02:20:54 pm by Romans »
Crazy??I was crazy once they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy?? I was crazy once, they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy??

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #2024 on: January 24, 2016, 02:20:14 pm »

Zachary stops fighting with whatever's stopping him but remembers how to get back in to the fight. He then draws four throwing knives and throws them at the nearest suit clear of any civilian, then fall back into cover and draw my .45
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.
Pages: 1 ... 133 134 [135] 136 137 ... 612