Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll Pop?

One.
- 0 (0%)
Two.
- 0 (0%)
Three.
- 0 (0%)
The world may never know.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 10, 2016, 09:48:36 pm

Pages: 1 ... 126 127 [128] 129 130 ... 612

Author Topic: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Choking your Bad Dragon in the Void)  (Read 391443 times)

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
Re: Castle: Foxhound Squad (8/8) Become an intern TODAY!
« Reply #1905 on: January 21, 2016, 07:32:30 pm »

"Let me get two things straight, no pun intended," Zachary begins, dropping the childish facade. 'First of all I am straight. Second of all, I do not plan on being the Dominant in any relationships I form." This said, he drops back into his childish Facade.
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1906 on: January 21, 2016, 07:33:15 pm »

"OK." With that Vigil turned to Talk, and opened his mouth, though settling into a quick nod. With a deep breath he went off to fufill his assignment.
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1907 on: January 21, 2016, 07:36:45 pm »

"Exactly. That means it will in no way be possible for anyone present to infer otherwise."

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #1908 on: January 21, 2016, 07:41:57 pm »

Zach taps Arthur on the shoulder, "Don't run off from the group, for my sake."
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1909 on: January 21, 2016, 07:44:17 pm »

"So, where is the clothers tent?"
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #1910 on: January 21, 2016, 08:10:06 pm »

"It's not really a tent, actually."
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #1911 on: January 21, 2016, 08:16:18 pm »

"So, Tal, where to first?" Hunting store? Knife store? What?"

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1912 on: January 21, 2016, 08:17:27 pm »

Jon follows along quietly behind Tal, looking around for any stores that might deal with the occult (unlikely, but the mall is big enough for it to be a possibility). He wants to compare whatever he finds in there with his book.
Perplexicon: A New Arena - Abandoned, but feel free to give it a read.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1913 on: January 21, 2016, 08:22:45 pm »

"We are fetching Frazz before he gets himself arrested. We'll then vote on the next destination. We should have time to visit everything everyone wants to."

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1914 on: January 21, 2016, 08:29:12 pm »

"So, a cart, then?" Vigil says as he notices a fimilure sight of someone guarding a cart of many precious jewelry.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #1915 on: January 21, 2016, 08:30:37 pm »

((Before I have Aria say anything else, is this Vigil being uninformed or a universe detail I don't know?))
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1916 on: January 21, 2016, 08:34:57 pm »

"Fine, I'll stay"

Arthur stays with the group.
Lets use the ancient naval art of training war parrots. No one will realize they have been boarded by space war parrots until it is to late!
You can fake being able to run on water. You can't fake looking cool when you break your foot on a door and hit your head on the floor.

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1917 on: January 21, 2016, 08:40:14 pm »

((Before I have Aria say anything else, is this Vigil being uninformed or a universe detail I don't know?))

[It's Vigil being uninformed. He came from Australia, where working Shopping malls went extinct and the closest thing he had ever seen are market place where people aggressively peddle their wares. So to him he's probably trying to think of the Megamall as a multi-story market or something.]

Tal and his group stuck together and wade through the sea of bodies, heading to the food court. It's a lot emptier here, with plenty of space to walk. Spotting Frazz wasn't difficult, after all not only is he wearing the company uniform, his spastic movements made him easy to spot among the light crowd.

---

Aria, Jenny, Maximus and Vigil waded through their own crowd in search for a good cloth's shop. There's quite a few of them, actually. Most of them expensive high-quality Brand-name ones, and there's even a few jewelry shops too!

"Oooh man, do you think they'd let us wear earrings and stuff into the mission? I bet something shiny will really go well with new cloths we're getting." Jenny said excitedly.
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #1918 on: January 21, 2016, 08:47:02 pm »

Is Frazz making a scene?

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1919 on: January 21, 2016, 08:58:16 pm »

Unless he sent pms, I don't think he is. You know, Frazz's character is slowly beginning to grow on me.
Lets use the ancient naval art of training war parrots. No one will realize they have been boarded by space war parrots until it is to late!
You can fake being able to run on water. You can't fake looking cool when you break your foot on a door and hit your head on the floor.
Pages: 1 ... 126 127 [128] 129 130 ... 612