Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll Pop?

One.
- 0 (0%)
Two.
- 0 (0%)
Three.
- 0 (0%)
The world may never know.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 10, 2016, 09:48:36 pm

Pages: 1 ... 109 110 [111] 112 113 ... 612

Author Topic: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Choking your Bad Dragon in the Void)  (Read 391367 times)

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"I think we might've broken that intern a bit, Tal. Want to try another ritual?"
Perplexicon: A New Arena - Abandoned, but feel free to give it a read.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile

"No reason not to. Methinks we should notify security to detain the intern before he gets himself killed though. Why waste a perfectly good test subject?"

"Also Frazz. Carefully and slowly place the book down on the table. It's old and is not to be mistreated. Especially with the apparent contents."

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
  • Unrelated to DukePorkins
    • View Profile

((Should i know what this is and what it proteins to IC? Cus i know it OOC))

"Well, if i were you, id be more interested in the fact that there is a phrase written in english. Insane english, sure, but english."
« Last Edit: January 17, 2016, 10:14:41 am by LordPorkins »
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

Romans

• Bay Watcher
  • More of an abstract Concept
    • View Profile

Since the healing salve worked i'd like to make some more, enough for a small container or two that I can carry around for emergency first aid. Also I will bite the bullet and make a tea out of one or two of the other plants meant for that and drink it myself.

Also for the week i'd like to train, train, train like usual, make sure to take breaks though and not wear myself out.
Crazy??I was crazy once they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy?? I was crazy once, they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy??

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Well you came in halfway through I think, so you'd prolly have a chance at putting two and two together but not super likely. Tal'll explain shortly~))

"Yes. We can look at it when you place it back on the table. Do not pick in such a way again. The book is very old and we should probably make a photocopy or three to ensure the data isn't lost."

"Intern! Fetch us a photocopier! Also a janitor!"
Tal points at a random intern.

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Arthur. Radar shows two interceptors coming down the canyon towards us. Russian. Su35E. Two of em. Mysterious benefector guy, jam the most common Russian frequencies"

The two jets are approaching fast and now there are four heatseeking missiles and four radar guided missiles after us. You can see them pulling out of the canyon about eight kilometers away.

Though you're pretty damn sure that in the Sim cockpit there's just barely enough space for two, and three is going to be an awful squeeze, it seems that the Jammer got itself working. Your helicopter's ECM working at full power, three century of advanced technology advantage over the old 20th century fighter jets not only sending the missiles into spiral away from your gunship but was actually powerful enough to fry the electronics on the offending jets.

Their ejecting seats was refusing to work.

Their cockpit wouldn't budge.

Men screamed as their vehicles became dead weight, spiraling out of control to their deaths far, far below.

"Did you see that! That was awesome! What next?"

((sorry for not posting again))
Lets use the ancient naval art of training war parrots. No one will realize they have been boarded by space war parrots until it is to late!
You can fake being able to run on water. You can't fake looking cool when you break your foot on a door and hit your head on the floor.

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
  • Unrelated to DukePorkins
    • View Profile

((I prefer to imagine an Intern pops into existence whenever Tal points.))
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID

"Still got the heatseekers to worry about. Flares, Benefactor, flares."
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((I prefer to imagine an Intern pops into existence whenever Tal points.))
((That would be Amazing~))

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile

((That's what the book did, it gave Tal the "Summon Intern" power!))
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((*Tal casts Summon Lesser Intern!
((*A Wild Unpaid Intern Appears!
((*Unpaid Intern is confused as to how it got here.

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Should i know what this is and what it proteins to IC? Cus i know it OOC))

"Well, if i were you, id be more interested in the fact that there is a phrase written in english. Insane english, sure, but english."

[Afraid that'd be too Meta. :P It's more fun this way.]

The text is actually not in English, It's just that Tal and Jon translated it already.

"Yes. We can look at it when you place it back on the table. Do not pick in such a way again. The book is very old and we should probably make a photocopy or three to ensure the data isn't lost."

"Intern! Fetch us a photocopier! Also a janitor!"
Tal points at a random intern.

An Intern quickly fled from the room, only to return soon after with a hand photocopier and a Janitor in tow.
The Janitor seems like a scruffy aged man, he doesn't seems to be at all bothered by the sights and smell of the room. Armed with a mop and little else, the Janitor sniffed, readjusts his 'tache and said "Hi."

---

Meanwhile..

"Still got the heatseekers to worry about. Flares, Benefactor, flares."

Zachery and Arthur's helicopter suddenly had it's flares shot out like tiny little hot-as-all-fuck missiles, drawing the missiles away from the helicopter itself and towards the bright burning light. Saving them by mere miliseconds.

Since the healing salve worked i'd like to make some more, enough for a small container or two that I can carry around for emergency first aid. Also I will bite the bullet and make a tea out of one or two of the other plants meant for that and drink it myself.

Also for the week i'd like to train, train, train like usual, make sure to take breaks though and not wear myself out.

It turns out, the Tea version of the plants seems to be a strong painkiller. It's why the Intern said they didn't feel the pain and continue to not feel pain after a while.

It helped in his training too, even as he runs, box and lift weights, Zander doesn't feel the stains on his heart or the burning aches in his muscles. It was kind of relaxing, really. Like working out to Classical music.

When it wore off, though. He feel like he could just die when all of that exhaustion and burns came to him all at once.

---

At some point in time, Maximus took Vigil to the Company's pub.

And Jenny too took Aria to the Company's pub for their 'Girl's time.'

There is only one Company pub in the building.

Drinks were shared, bottles of beers and fancy cocktails were on the house and the DJ played their music in the Honor of Foxhound.

One thing leads to another, Flirts were exchanged and now, somehow, Aria finds herself dancing with Vigil. Both a little tipsy from a few drinks too many and their respective partners who brought them here too have paired up in the dance a distance away, laughing and having fun of their own.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2016, 06:38:42 pm by vkiNm »
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile

Vigil will enjoy his beer. Lots of it. It helps ease the pain and relax his aching muscles. Unfortunately it does the same with ones lips. Maximus will hear him exclame how he is happy that he took the prison sentence to here, instead of staying in Australia.
"Seriously. I had to kill just to eat. And, what I didn't eat right away was stolen from me by rats the size of small dogs. It was horrible. Hell, even Betsy barely kept me alive."
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Hi. I have discovered a way to make an entire room puke within thirty seconds. This was unintended. Apologies about the mess." Tal carefully removes the book from Frazz's hands and begins photocopying it.

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

The immediate threat now being gone, Arthur surveys the area checking out what's left.
Lets use the ancient naval art of training war parrots. No one will realize they have been boarded by space war parrots until it is to late!
You can fake being able to run on water. You can't fake looking cool when you break your foot on a door and hit your head on the floor.
Pages: 1 ... 109 110 [111] 112 113 ... 612