Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll Pop?

One.
- 0 (0%)
Two.
- 0 (0%)
Three.
- 0 (0%)
The world may never know.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 10, 2016, 09:48:36 pm

Pages: 1 ... 103 104 [105] 106 107 ... 612

Author Topic: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Choking your Bad Dragon in the Void)  (Read 391310 times)

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

More translation! Also do the pictures resemble encountered creatures?

Yes, varients of those Hellknights and Rushers could be identified. And some other things that you haven't seen before.
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile

Well that's neat. Anyways. Back to translating!

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Jon will attempt to help decode the book Tal's working on. While he doesn't have any skills that'd help, his intelligence should be useful.
Perplexicon: A New Arena - Abandoned, but feel free to give it a read.

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
  • Unrelated to DukePorkins
    • View Profile

Frazz could assist with the biology components, after he gives the stim to arthur
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

Romans

• Bay Watcher
  • More of an abstract Concept
    • View Profile

(Other then holy shit these plants are growing, what are actual test results are these dangerous to ingest, I know the soil is but are the plants them selfs??)

Zander continues his training regimen of working out, running, Cqc, and shooting practice. Zander in his down time, plants some new plants to replace the mutated ones in normal soil this time. Also Zander checks the pictures of monsters in Tal's book, do they remsemble any of the denizens we've encountered?
Crazy??I was crazy once they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy?? I was crazy once, they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy??

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Frazz will likely remember that if he attempts to forcibly drug Arthur, Tal threatened to shoot him.

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
  • Unrelated to DukePorkins
    • View Profile

Frazz will likely remember that if he attempts to forcibly drug Arthur, Tal threatened to shoot him.

((Im not going to FORCE him.))
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Frazz Bursts into the common room

"Guys! I made a stim that wont have nearly many drawbacks! Also, they arent as potent, so they dont need a certificate to administer. I shall call it: the Mini-Stim!!"

Frazz holds up smaller, less dangerous looking syringe

*Angelic Chorus*

"Here, Im gonna go find Arthur to prove its safety/effectiveness. He needs to stretch his legs anyway"

Frazz runs down to the athletic track where he presumes Arthur is still parrying a certain Robert Zemekis film

Arthur's mysterious benefactor hands you a note with a huge NO! written on it.
Lets use the ancient naval art of training war parrots. No one will realize they have been boarded by space war parrots until it is to late!
You can fake being able to run on water. You can't fake looking cool when you break your foot on a door and hit your head on the floor.

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID

Zachary is at Arthur's side with one hand holding something strapped to his back threateningly. "Back off." he tells Frazz before drawing a throwing knife. "If Arthur doesn't want it and you give it to him you're going to make me cranky." He draws a second knife from behind his back.

"So Arthur, you've ran the whole week, are you sure you don't want to come in the sim with me? It'd be a shame to ruin your new body."
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Ah sure, why not"
Lets use the ancient naval art of training war parrots. No one will realize they have been boarded by space war parrots until it is to late!
You can fake being able to run on water. You can't fake looking cool when you break your foot on a door and hit your head on the floor.

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Zander checks the pictures of monsters in Tal's book, do they remsemble any of the denizens we've encountered?

You think there's one that may be 001A's variant, and also another Dragon that's like 002 but not quite. Maybe Denizens are unique?
Also, nobody have actually tried eating the plant yet. They've fed a labrat some and so far nothing visible has happened to it yet after a week of observation.

Zachary is at Arthur's side with one hand holding something strapped to his back threateningly. "Back off." he tells Frazz before drawing a throwing knife. "If Arthur doesn't want it and you give it to him you're going to make me cranky." He draws a second knife from behind his back.

"So Arthur, you've ran the whole week, are you sure you don't want to come in the sim with me? It'd be a shame to ruin your new body."
Some nearby Security tensed and gripped their issued weapons a little tighter when Foxhound drew weapons on each others, but didn't intervene as Frazz likely backed off as warned to go back and experiment some more somewhere.

'Gate teams are crazy scary, yo.' They'd mumble to themselves and rumors would start spreading through the Security about how batshit crazy Gate teams are, and Foxhound being the craziest of them all.

Jon will attempt to help decode the book Tal's working on. While he doesn't have any skills that'd help, his intelligence should be useful.

Even without xenoarchaeology, Jon's intelligent mind provided helpful insights and would speed up the translation a little. The book is sorta-kinda readable now, but not really.

"Ah sure, why not"

Zachery and Arthur has the strangest feeling that there's a 3rd passenger in the Sim, even though there was only really space for the Pilot and Co-Pilot.
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

More translating! Get the thing readable then read it!

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID

We needed a weapons technician. Most modern gunships have a pilot, copilot/gunner and some have a weapons technician/flight engineer. Thank you mysterious 3rd person
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

More translating! Get the thing readable then read it!
+1 from Jon.
Perplexicon: A New Arena - Abandoned, but feel free to give it a read.

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"What does this button do?"

As a person who has never used a flight sim before, Arthur begins mashing buttons.
Pages: 1 ... 103 104 [105] 106 107 ... 612