Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll Pop?

One.
- 0 (0%)
Two.
- 0 (0%)
Three.
- 0 (0%)
The world may never know.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 10, 2016, 09:48:36 pm

Pages: 1 ... 99 100 [101] 102 103 ... 612

Author Topic: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Choking your Bad Dragon in the Void)  (Read 391291 times)

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile

"The door hasn't opened or closed since we entered. They fed you an apple after entry."

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

The suited man on the screen cleared his throat to get your attentions back to him again.

"There will be.. another briefing, once we've decided on your.. series of statements. Once we've decided exactly how much are we going to spend on this mission, we will let you know. You will be called upon again next month once we have.. progressed with our decisions. Until then, enjoy your newfound luxuries and wealth, Foxhound. It.. may be your last." The man said ominously before the room's lights returned and the sliding door clicks unlock and slides open.

"We're taking the bowl." Maximus said, grabbing the bowls of fruits and snacks to take back to the quarters. Like a true Roman!
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
  • Unrelated to DukePorkins
    • View Profile

((Hello... My...name...is...mr...officiallerson...shut...up...and...listen))
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

Romans

• Bay Watcher
  • More of an abstract Concept
    • View Profile

Well let's get cracking boys, I'll see about getting together with the other teams doing a drill or something. Tal as team leader it'd be great if you'd help me, but anything else while we're all here that we should talk about??
Crazy??I was crazy once they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy?? I was crazy once, they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy??

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Well, I guess someone can wheel me to the hospital. They probably want to check up on me and I can't see my... uh... what's the word... anywhere!"
Lets use the ancient naval art of training war parrots. No one will realize they have been boarded by space war parrots until it is to late!
You can fake being able to run on water. You can't fake looking cool when you break your foot on a door and hit your head on the floor.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Well besides the fact there's a memetic abnormally running loose in the facility that Arthur accidentally brought home with him, I can't think of much else to bring up. If anyone has recommendations for our requisitions please state them. Otherwise I'll be writing up a list and bringing it around for feedback shortly."

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile

"It should go without saying, but I'll need some ammo for the LMR and the Gauss."
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"I'm considering a second Gauss Rifle for Jenny also if she wants it. More ammo is very easily doable. I'll be seeing if I can get R&D to get 001 plates for the newbies and the fireteams as well."

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile

"Oh, that gives me an idea. How about R&D try to figure out if they can clone just the plates from Denizen 001? Not anything living, of course, but having enough of it to cover more than just the chest seems useful."
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Teeeeeeeechnically 001A had more then enough surface area to fully plate two dozen people at least. If I recall the main problem was cutting the plate free. I was thinking using the plate as part of the armoring on the eventual power armor would be a good idea."

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Well besides the fact there's a memetic abnormally running loose in the facility that Arthur accidentally brought home with him, I can't think of much else to bring up. If anyone has recommendations for our requisitions please state them. Otherwise I'll be writing up a list and bringing it around for feedback shortly."

[Inb4 the memetic abnormaly looks like this. :P]
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((I was thinking something more along the lines of an Abstract Entity. A nonconventional form that doesn't quite.. Work within an elucidian dimension.))

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

[That works too. Nobody except for Tal seems to be thinking too hard about it's existence, so you might be onto something there. :P ]

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Week: 0/4
Now that you've been dismissed and given a month before they call you all in for another briefing again, what's everyone planning to do?
Note that some actions, given that you do it for the whole week, could give you some temporary perks that will last for the duration of the mission, no matter how long or short it is.

It is advised that you do not spread out too thin, and get some team-building going on. And enjoy that new penthouse of yours, living it like the rich people that you're becoming. It might be your last, after all.

And do spend money on what you think the Company won't provide you with or whatever Extras you'd like, if it's not on the sheet then feel free to suggest or request it and it'll be statted and it's cost will be calculated for you.

Skills are likewise, the same as above.

Once you're done, please post your updated sheets in the OOC page, it'll be exported to a new Google Doc that will keep everyone's sheets in the same place where modification can be easily made.

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID

Zachary will grab a couple of mags for the tactical (Are those mags price lowered now that the gun is free?) and then ask if anyone ants to go on a helicopter simulator with him
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.
Pages: 1 ... 99 100 [101] 102 103 ... 612