Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll Pop?

One.
- 0 (0%)
Two.
- 0 (0%)
Three.
- 0 (0%)
The world may never know.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 10, 2016, 09:48:36 pm

Pages: 1 ... 56 57 [58] 59 60 ... 612

Author Topic: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Choking your Bad Dragon in the Void)  (Read 390926 times)

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Castle: Foxhound Squad (?/6) Changing the Game Industry with HL3
« Reply #855 on: November 20, 2015, 03:38:20 pm »

"It depends how much ammo we have left. Can't we just run over it though?"
Lets use the ancient naval art of training war parrots. No one will realize they have been boarded by space war parrots until it is to late!
You can fake being able to run on water. You can't fake looking cool when you break your foot on a door and hit your head on the floor.

Romans

• Bay Watcher
  • More of an abstract Concept
    • View Profile
« Reply #856 on: November 20, 2015, 05:01:54 pm »

Don't worry about him right now the blade arms are about to train some serious firepower on us. I say we have jenny and carmine pick apart the blades trying to pick up the automatic weaponry, the other .50 cal can focus on those above. Aria just safe measure I would put a round in him, but what do you think guys any other plans??
Crazy??I was crazy once they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy?? I was crazy once, they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy??

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #857 on: November 20, 2015, 05:13:37 pm »

"I say we breach a wall and attack them in close quarters >: )

Lets use the ancient naval art of training war parrots. No one will realize they have been boarded by space war parrots until it is to late!
You can fake being able to run on water. You can't fake looking cool when you break your foot on a door and hit your head on the floor.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #858 on: November 20, 2015, 11:16:45 pm »

"Put another into it Aria. Jen, think you can start popping their skulls from this range?"

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #859 on: November 21, 2015, 08:09:01 am »

Fire another round into it.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #860 on: November 21, 2015, 08:36:28 am »

"Sir, I agree with him. We sold split into two groups. If those blades are far more powerful ranged weapons than we can account for, then having people engaging them close quarters is sure to save our hides. And of course I volunteer Maximus for the job, as well."
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #861 on: November 21, 2015, 09:33:50 am »

I too volunteer for CQC, we should probably transfer to the medic's truck"/color]

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #862 on: November 21, 2015, 10:18:25 am »

"Err. We outrange them. By an obscene amount. They are completely untrained in the use of handheld weaponry, the blades will make it difficult for them to even hold the weapons properly. Their bladed weapons will fire aaat most a few hundred feet. While we on the otherhand can just open up with our onboard 50cal, the medic truck's 50cal, and our long range Accurate weaponry. It is exceedingly stupid to rush in willy nilly and get ourselves slaughtered. I have a feeling they don't mind friendly fire."

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #863 on: November 21, 2015, 01:24:14 pm »

Aria's third spike smashes into the Behemoth's body, sending it skidding along the ground a little from the force and rolled slightly before it settles down, from how mangled the body is, you doubt anything could've survived that. It feel almost like a let-down for a Denizen. Maybe it's one of those semi-Denizens? Who knows?

That doesn't matter right now, though.

Jenny climbs ontop of the Vehicle to settle down her rifle on it's bipod and began to line up her shots. "Not a problem." She replied.

Then the battlements erupted as the blade arms there fired their volley, their built-in literal firearms belching thick smoke that lazily drifts along with the wind. Momentary obscuring the line of sight.

Nobody seems to be hit by anything at all, there weren't even tell-tale signs of bullet pinging off armor or kicking up dirt. For all you know, they just shot blanks filled with smoke or something.

"Mediocre." Maximus commented.
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #864 on: November 21, 2015, 06:50:32 pm »

"..Eeeveryone into the vehicles. Gas masks on." Tal puts on his mask and radios the other truck to do the same.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2015, 07:07:23 pm by Kevak »

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #865 on: November 21, 2015, 06:52:50 pm »

Aria's gas mask has now been put on.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #866 on: November 21, 2015, 07:27:06 pm »

Arthur does the above

Romans

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #867 on: November 21, 2015, 07:33:24 pm »

Good thinking, Jenny once you have yours on start firing. I also put on my gasmask.
Crazy??I was crazy once they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy?? I was crazy once, they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy??

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #868 on: November 21, 2015, 07:35:59 pm »

"I recommend staying inside the vehicle for now. Might be slowly traveling or might be pseudoethereal. No idea what they fire and since we aren't seeing any hit the ground. Best to take cover for a bit."

Romans

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #869 on: November 21, 2015, 07:39:44 pm »

"I recommend staying inside the vehicle for now. Might be slowly traveling or might be pseudoethereal. No idea what they fire and since we aren't seeing any hit the ground. Best to take cover for a bit."
Ok if you say so, deploy the drones then? So to keep them occupied and from figuring out how to use modern weaponry?
Pages: 1 ... 56 57 [58] 59 60 ... 612