Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll Pop?

One.
- 0 (0%)
Two.
- 0 (0%)
Three.
- 0 (0%)
The world may never know.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 10, 2016, 09:48:36 pm

Pages: 1 ... 54 55 [56] 57 58 ... 612

Author Topic: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Choking your Bad Dragon in the Void)  (Read 390914 times)

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
Re: Castle: Foxhound Squad (?/6) Changing the Game Industry with HL3
« Reply #825 on: November 12, 2015, 12:32:06 pm »

Agreed. They are our enemy. But, we should assume they have superior firepower until proven otherwise with hard numbers. Remember how  Cuba took over half of the United States, for a week. They hid most of their numbers and the flaunted out the rest.
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #826 on: November 12, 2015, 04:25:12 pm »

"Hey.. we've got the drone, right? can't we just wait outside of visible range and then ambush them when they're carrying out the Artifact? or we could go in after they flee if things didn't turn out so well for them. That'd be some saved ammunition and time." Maximus suggested.
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #827 on: November 12, 2015, 07:09:39 pm »

"We also have the Other Drone. Could put a pair of rockets into their vehicle and the tightest packed group of them while Jenny and Aria take potshots."

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #828 on: November 12, 2015, 07:12:09 pm »

"And I can sneak around while they are distracted and take out stragglers and idividual groups, yes?"
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #829 on: November 12, 2015, 07:32:35 pm »

"Ideally we will engage them at range. However once the majority are disabled or killed, you could go and.. Delete stragglers. Although I have a preference for detaining. Live captives will likely be worth more then corpses. Priority is no witnesses however. Operate as you see fit."

Romans

• Bay Watcher
  • More of an abstract Concept
    • View Profile
« Reply #830 on: November 12, 2015, 09:01:33 pm »

Well I'm in favor of having two group attack, one group attacks from range destroying the truck the other moving in from the side to flank. As for captives I'd rather not I don't think the company will let then live and I'd rather not spare them, and have them excuted later. Then again information can be nice, but then again we have them to deal with and then the rest of the pack of terrors inside. So let's just eliminate these guys and be done with it.
Crazy??I was crazy once they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy?? I was crazy once, they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy??

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #831 on: November 12, 2015, 09:29:05 pm »

"I agree, take no prisoners...

"By the way, Tal can you hack into their comms?"
Lets use the ancient naval art of training war parrots. No one will realize they have been boarded by space war parrots until it is to late!
You can fake being able to run on water. You can't fake looking cool when you break your foot on a door and hit your head on the floor.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #832 on: November 12, 2015, 09:43:05 pm »

"It would be less hacking and more running a series of decrypyion programs and hoping one sequence makes something comprehensible in any decent time."

"As for prisoners. If a target is incapacitated. Strip them and restrain them. Shove them in the medical truck for sedation and first aid. No point in killing perfectly usable information that's laying right there."

Romans

• Bay Watcher
  • More of an abstract Concept
    • View Profile
« Reply #833 on: November 12, 2015, 11:39:37 pm »

"It would be less hacking and more running a series of decrypyion programs and hoping one sequence makes something comprehensible in any decent time."

"As for prisoners. If a target is incapacitated. Strip them and restrain them. Shove them in the medical truck for sedation and first aid. No point in killing perfectly usable information that's laying right there."

Well whats the plan then, can you get in their comms?? It would be helpful to know how close their other team is to the artifact, and if we move fast enough the other team might not even know that we took out their guys. We use the gauss on the truck and then jenny can target the commander on the radio, the explosion will take a good amount of them. Then we mop up the rest with the drones and our firepower, if we're lucky they might not even hear anything being distracted with the demons inside.
Crazy??I was crazy once they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy?? I was crazy once, they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy??

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #834 on: November 13, 2015, 03:40:37 pm »

"We should probably tell the other car that we're stopping before the objective too. Wouldn't want them to drive right into those guys.. I'm not sure if the red cross is going to keep them from being fired upon here." Jenny suggested.

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #835 on: November 15, 2015, 01:42:00 pm »

While you were all making plans and deciding what to do with the other group, they suddenly became very active.

Before you thought that they have somehow noticed your approach, the door leading inside the main building bursts open and several similarly uniformed figures ran out. It looks like they are yelling something and their comrades soon began firing into the doorway with their automatic weapons.

Then the whole frontal wall section that's connected to the door explodes outwards, showering the poor sods in a hail of stone chunks as what could best be described as an Red, over-sized armored body builder on super steroids with the head of a raging demon from the bowels of hell smashes into the doomed operatives. Tanking high-powered assault rifle bullets like a champ as it pulverize, rip, punch and taking a number of other less-than-pleasant action against the shooting men with it's four arms.

Those guys never stood a chance.

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #836 on: November 15, 2015, 01:44:17 pm »

"Well... that was... nice  :( 

What do you think we should do about it?"
Lets use the ancient naval art of training war parrots. No one will realize they have been boarded by space war parrots until it is to late!
You can fake being able to run on water. You can't fake looking cool when you break your foot on a door and hit your head on the floor.

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #837 on: November 15, 2015, 01:47:16 pm »

"We shoot it." Maximus suggests with a sagely nod. "With extreme prejudice."

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #838 on: November 15, 2015, 01:49:39 pm »

Aria has her weapons ready, prepared to fire when ordered.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #839 on: November 15, 2015, 01:52:51 pm »

You are just coming into view of the 'castle' now at just slightly under 1 mile.
Pages: 1 ... 54 55 [56] 57 58 ... 612