Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll Pop?

One.
- 0 (0%)
Two.
- 0 (0%)
Three.
- 0 (0%)
The world may never know.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 10, 2016, 09:48:36 pm

Pages: 1 ... 53 54 [55] 56 57 ... 612

Author Topic: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Choking your Bad Dragon in the Void)  (Read 390879 times)

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Castle: Foxhound Squad (5/6) Killed the unkillable.
« Reply #810 on: October 30, 2015, 02:26:16 pm »

"Probably some starfish tentacle monster in my opinion. They made it star shaped for a reason"
Lets use the ancient naval art of training war parrots. No one will realize they have been boarded by space war parrots until it is to late!
You can fake being able to run on water. You can't fake looking cool when you break your foot on a door and hit your head on the floor.

Romans

• Bay Watcher
  • More of an abstract Concept
    • View Profile
Re: Castle: Foxhound Squad (5/6) Killed the unkillable.
« Reply #811 on: October 30, 2015, 04:14:58 pm »

Always a possibility but unfortunately gentlemen there might be fucktards with muskets of some sort based on the castles time period who knows.
Crazy??I was crazy once they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy?? I was crazy once, they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy??

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
Re: Castle: Foxhound Squad (?/6) Changing the Game Industry with HL3
« Reply #812 on: November 09, 2015, 07:23:18 am »

I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #813 on: November 11, 2015, 08:27:42 pm »

The flying Recon drone actually arrived on the scene before your cars did, and boy were you lucky that it did.

Something was immensely wrong with the little fort you're heading to, one of it's larger bunkers have collapsed and is now a burning, smoking wreck. But that wasn't what was strange,

What was strange is an old-school truck that was parked just outside the stairs leading up to the main building. That wasn't there last you checked, neither are the few figures standing around. You can tell even from the distance that they seems too.. natural, to be monsters.

Unless they're a new kind of monsters.
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #814 on: November 11, 2015, 08:46:19 pm »

Close in scan. Likely corporates.

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #815 on: November 11, 2015, 08:52:52 pm »

"Only a few, huh? Follow my lead guys."

Arthur raises his assault rifle and aims it at the head of one of the guys. He does not pull the trigger.
Lets use the ancient naval art of training war parrots. No one will realize they have been boarded by space war parrots until it is to late!
You can fake being able to run on water. You can't fake looking cool when you break your foot on a door and hit your head on the floor.

Romans

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #816 on: November 11, 2015, 09:05:19 pm »

"Only a few, huh? Follow my lead guys."

Arthur raises his assault rifle and aims it at the head of one of the guys. He does not pull the trigger.
(Not there yet in sight I think)

Is there any fog to cover our approach??

Well shit boss did say there would be other teams but I didn't think they would beat us there. I vote on letting these jokers clear up the place for us or the place take them, but first lets see if we can figure out who these jokers are first. And see if they hold the artifact already if so we need to move fast.
*edit
« Last Edit: November 11, 2015, 09:11:19 pm by Romans »
Crazy??I was crazy once they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy?? I was crazy once, they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy??

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #817 on: November 11, 2015, 09:19:17 pm »

"Agreed. But if one of the bunkers is burnt, that means they have some really heavy fire power. Boss, we should see if they are the only group. Maximus. . . . . WAKE UP! Your our village gun nut. What would you need to take down a reinforced, wooden bunker?"
In his head, Vigil was thinking of possibly trying to sabotage the truck, so, in case it comes down to a car chase, they would have the upper hand.
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #818 on: November 11, 2015, 09:22:32 pm »

"If we want to get rid of their escape, I could put a rocket or gauss into their truck."
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #819 on: November 11, 2015, 09:41:24 pm »

The close-in scans isn't enough to identify the people, but it was enough to see the Markings on the Truck.

Unfortunately, you are quite sure that the Russian Federation would not be using such an obsolete vehicle as the markings imply, it's more likely that this is one of their famous surplus that they sell to corporate for cheap. You can try flying the drone lower, but that risks getting spotted or heard.

Maximus wakes up with a slight start. "Hmh? Wooden?" He blinked and scratches his head a little.

Jenny butts into the conversation. "Incendiary bullets."

There are no fog to cover your approach, unfortunately. And yes, you're not within sight range of them yet.

Romans

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #820 on: November 11, 2015, 09:50:16 pm »

Well what are they doing just standing around?? Does one seem to be talking on a radio or anything ??? Shoot we may have to stealth up crawling up to put a gauss in their truck, or send in the drones first and move in while they're distracted what do you think guys???

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #821 on: November 11, 2015, 10:17:48 pm »

They do seems to be occasionally checking the Radio.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #822 on: November 11, 2015, 11:07:12 pm »

"Hum.. We have a decision to make. Shall we treat them as hostile or neutral?"

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #823 on: November 11, 2015, 11:10:54 pm »

"Well, we do seems to have a superior firepower advantage.. If we have to brute force our way on them, I don't imagine we'd be having a very hard time." Maximus voiced his opinion.

Romans

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #824 on: November 11, 2015, 11:36:07 pm »

"Hum.. We have a decision to make. Shall we treat them as hostile or neutral?"
Well boss man said no witness's and we can't let them just stroll out with artifact. So I would say neutral is a no unless we don't want to get paid.
Pages: 1 ... 53 54 [55] 56 57 ... 612